Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Haan Haan

mein dekh rahi hoon..woh doosri kameeni tujhe train kar rahi hai

jab tak taana nahi maaro...koi seedhe... line pe aata nahi hai!!

sab ke sab tedhe

Haha keri kamini :p
and agar woh dusre kamini hai, tho fir pehli kaun hai haha
haha nahi yaar
your the best
hum thume kaise tang karsakte hai :D
Chickee thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Okay i was sleeping

now i shall have some coffee..

my drug to write...

kyon ki mere khoon mein...platelets nahi caffeine daudta hai!

make it BLACK and get on with 'suhaag raat' details, my friend...

WAITING! 😊

-RushTrip- thumbnail
h aha Chick

details huh!

oh for that..i shall do a special pm service!!

i dont want to be banned now..do i??

ask Nagz aka Nargis!!

Haha why how detailed do u go?
-RushTrip- thumbnail
How old are you Mariam??

eighteen or over??

kyon ki...nagz..ko pata hai mere detailing ke baare mein!!

I can assure you, i am mature
im 18 and over
haha i'll have to ask nagz
orr...
You can write one :D
-RushTrip- thumbnail

Chapter 35

Arnav could not believe his eyes. Payal now had started laughing in earnest. He fumed with narrowed eyes. He could not believe that his ardor could be dampened faster than mercury falling. He slowly got out of the bed and put his hands on the hips waiting for Payal to vacate the bed and looked pointedly at the door when she got out.

"Bhaisaab," She started still unable to stop the mirth completely.

"Jaao" Arnav chafed.

Payal opened the door and found Aakash on the other side and collapsed on him laughing. Arnav looked at Aakash and knew that it had to be his work. He knew if he spoke anything, it would not be in good taste so he just clenched his jaws and fists. He saw Aakash swiftly close the doors.

Arnav then went into the dressing room muttering to himself when he saw her sitting on the stool wearing a peach colored nightgown. Modest yet the silky material clung to her curves and left nothing much to imagination. He saw the smooth curve of her breasts through the V of the gown. Her creamy shoulders luring him where exposed in the sleeveless ensemble. Her dainty ankles peeking below the hem of the gown. The only ornament she was wearing was the anklets and they jingled as she got up coyly.

"I am sorry, woh Aakash aur Payal ne jabardasti mujhe'." Khushi elaborated.

"Forget it." Arnav snapped at her. He then started unbuttoning his shirt and Khushi not wanting to witness him undress, made an excuse and went into the bedroom. She then removed the flower petals and cleared up the canopy that had created a romantic atmosphere. She had collected everything and put in one corner when he entered wearing nothing but boxer shorts, and a towel around his neck, vigorously rubbing his hair.

Khushi gulped. She had not seen him look more handsome and she knew, the condition she had put forward would be the ultimate sort of self torture if he was going to be in this state of undress everyday. "Hey devi maiyya" she silently prayed, "Ye mere saath kyon ho raha hai?"

She then lifted her chin and asked, "Kya aap, kuch aur pehan ke nahi so sakte?"

"Mein aise hi sota hoon, at least, tum ho isiliye, warna, I have worn less. Do you want to know how less?" He asked sarcastically.

Blushing she changed topics and asked, "Mein kahan so jaaon? Dressing room mein toh koi jagah nahi hai. Aur ye armchair'." she pointed to the only arm chair in the room.

"Mere saath, bed par. Aur kahan. I sleep on the left so you take the right. Kyon, control nahi kar paaogi apne aapko?" He asked sardonically as he explained.

Khushi twisted her mouth at the logic of it all. But it rankled that he had to bring her control into picture. "Control ka sawaal nahi hai. I just wanted to clear things up."

She then went to the right side of the bed sat and slid under the covers before she switched off the light on the bedside table.

She hung onto the edge of the bed, fearful of even touching him in her sleep. She had thought she would lie awake but it just took her few minutes to drift into a dreamless sleep.

Arnav sat on his side of the bed, looking at her, for a long time before he switched off the lamp and slid on the bed without covering himself. He knew he was not going to sleep, so he put his arms behind his head as he stared into darkness with images of them playing like a movie.

He must have drifted into a slumber for he woke with a start when he felt an arm come on his chest. He realised she must have moved inwards towards him. He stayed still to see if she was going to move away on her own but after a few minutes, instead of moving away, her hand moved on his chest and touched his nipple. He froze and all the muscles in his body tensed into alert and his heart picked up pace.

She murmured something gibberish as she moved closer and her hand went south. About to reach the waistband, he captured her hands and heard her say, "Arnav."

Something melted in him at the yearning in her voice. He laced her fingers with his and tried to move her away from him when her leg came over his. "Right." he muttered to himself, "this is all I need."

He tried to move his leg from under hers but the only thing that happened was his foot encountering her silky shin. He could not help himself and he rubbed his foot up her leg.

She gurgled and entwined her leg with his and came closer, her gown riding further up her thigh. He wanted to see her, the desire to see her thigh without being clothed was playing havoc with him. He switched on the lamp beside him as he let go of her hand to do two things, one to get some control for darkness was making the whole scenario even more surreal and his imagination was running wild with how much of her was exposed and two may be just may be she would wake up with the light on.

But all the lamp did was bathe the room in a soft glow, enough to make his imagination lukewarm in comparison to the sight in front of him.

The shoulder of her gown had dipped over one shoulder, the hem had ridden to her upper thigh exposing one creamy breast and a very shapely leg his fingers itched to run themselves over.

He had made a mistake by switching the light on. He looked at her but she was still asleep, peacefully while he was fighting a losing battle to dampen the desire she invoked in him without even trying.

While his perusal continued for a minute or two while he came to a decision, Khushi placed her hand on his crotch and his heart jumped and so did his instrument. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply trying to get control over himself. But before he could summon up strength to take her hand off, she was rubbing it against him.

"Oh Man!" He groaned inwardly. "This woman is going to kill me."

But he laid still as she ran her fingers over him, her thumb circling over the head through the shorts. He groaned, unable to stop himself.

He then moved, placing a hand on her shoulder, he shook her, "Khushi'. Khushi'"

Khushi, coming out of a dream opened her eyes to find Arnav, looming over her with a halo around his head.

"Ummm!" she murmured before pulling his head with her hand and kissed him. 
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Damn!!😡  Kameeni Cliffhanger ka bhi koi INTEHA honi chaahiyye!!  You can't just stop here...I suspect the Khusi is dreaming...and him trying to wake her up...is leading to Quasi sleep-wakefullness, where she is still dreaming, but enacting out her actions!!  Come on...gotta see how he is going to handle this...will he give in or will her condition get the better of him??😛 Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
LMAO... i'm curious to know if Khushi did  all 'that' while she really was asleep or while she was fake sleeping 😆

fab stuff Vrushali ⭐️