RCZ01 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
who gets eliminated out of Rajit,Ankan,Swarali and Meher

hopefully it is Meher because by my opinion i reckon Swarali is the best out of the girls and Ankan and Rajit deserve to be in the top 5 atleast

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crishi83 thumbnail
I too assume that Meher should step out coz from the girls Swarali is more a versatile dancer and she should move to the finale. I hope Swarali will not be elimanated.
-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There will be double elimination today.. and i think Meher and Swarali have the maximum chances of going out!
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
should be Swarali & Meher...but it depends on their performances...letz see...😃
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think it will be Meher...
crishi83 thumbnail
Apparently there was a article saying that Shoumita has by her wish eliminated herself from JD, so from the bottom 4 only one will be leaving the dance floor. But wonder who will it be? It will be decided according to their performances.

Edited by crishi83 - 12 years ago
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
^ you are right in saying as Shoumta (if) she opted out by he wish there will be 1ly one elimination but what if judges dont change the rules per se (Although channel seems to change it every week :S) Then there will be 3person will be going home?

ahh! anyhow I dont want Rajit (definetly ) Ankan & Swarali to go..Maher..ok..She's good but not a versatile one so she should go . Rest..lets see..
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
heard that swarli and meher will  be out today.
next week will be soumita with 2 more contestants leaving 3 left for the finale
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sorry, but as far as versatility goes, imho no one on Just dance is that!!!  
crishi83 thumbnail
Hey! You were right yesterday and felt a bit sad when they eliminated meher and swarali, mostly swarali. I love her dancing and she takes a lot of risks when she does it.  

Anyway i think the end is going to be a tough fight. I think it will be anken, rajit and i assume one from karan khanna or surjeet sir. 

Thumko kya laktha hai?