Hey everyone! 🤗 I see Anu, Mash, Zainab jee, Nimrah.. *waves* And hello to anyone else who's lurking too..
I'm was just taking a 10 minute study break and I have ended up watching the last KG confessions scene for the tenth time already.. I mean Kesar's expressions right as Gulaal says that ab us ke bagair rehne ki adat nahi rahi.. *sigh* I literally have your YT channel open on the side Anu.. And every time I take a break, I go watch some KG videos/scenes. I hadn't gotten a chance to watch the last three episodes until yesterday evening toh isi liye Gulaal fever is in full force at the moment..
Sorry for this just being a hi-bye wali post but I have to hit the books again. Need to finish 5 more chapters in the next 2 hours.. 😆
P.S. Hey LadyM! 😊 I just barely caught you there.. 😆
Edited by -Fivr- - 15 years ago