awesome job done πŸ‘πŸ‘
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great part...don't like prerna at all
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i first started reading this  1 hour ago never  stopped thanks i love it is simple pure and perfect and i love it love the way it  going that how life it its not about violence and killing  its refreshing i love it no words will be enough to decribe  the beauty of your story keep writing  

Fate has it all set

faithfully reader  
                                                                 Kathrina  Pheonix 
Edited by dumas - 12 years ago
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful  update...
maan and geet were so calm and composed...truly made for each other...
and this prerna😑 ,...she was still so annoying...
eagerly waiting for the next to know ...please continue soon...

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Part 72

M: what will you wear for the Holi fire Geet?

G: Sari

M: no ways

G: why?

M: you will not be able to stand on your feet, and then how will you wear it

G: oh it never occurred to me

M: wait let me see

And he checked the wardrobe

M: yes, this is it

G: which one?

M: look this flowing umberella cut ankle length skirt, and this brocade top

G: Maan are you ok

M: why?

G: this is a western dress

M: wait, let me complete, and this heavy prange duppatta will make it look like a lehnga

G: wow, yes it will, did you think about it when you brought it

M: no, but yes I got a matching kurta and chudidar for me, and I just thought that this orange will do wonders on you, rememeber you wore a orange suit at the Fresher's night, I was bowled

G: um

M: its true when at Bangalore I were purchasing it, I were thinking about that function

G: ok give me I'll wear it

M: how?

She sighed how she will stand

He scooped her in his arms and took het to the washroom, and placed her on the counter top, then he slowly and carefully helped her out of her salwar making sure not to hurt her feet and burns, he even had to tear the salwar a bit. Then he proceed to help her out of her kurti

G: Maan this I'll manage

M: no, Geet let me help

G: no

M: yes

G: no

M: Chup Bilkul Chup

And he naughtily pulled her dori she shivered, then he slides her sleeves, she shudered and held his hand and moaned MAAN

M: dekha main kuch nahin kar raha, tumhe khud hi kuch kuch ho raha hain

G: um (and dip her head low)

He placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face, and sealed her mouth with his, he closed the distance between them, her legs were on his either sides, he was carefull not to hurt her, within mins she was in her birthday suit, he washed her and dried her, not letting her move much. After torturing her to hell he pushed himself in her with her still on the counter top, she was escatic with pleasure.

After an hour or so he dressed her in the orange skirt cum lehnga and brocade top, with that heavy duppatta, he adorned her with matching jewelery and cokmbed her hair straight, he then put on that matching orange chudidaar and brocade kurta.

Muskan knocked on the door

M: come in, it's open

Muski: Veer, the Puja is about to start

M: coming in a min

He lifted her in his arms and took her downstairs, they were looking heavenly, Savitri was in tears, Geet looked the same as she looked 9 months back when she came in this house as her Bahu, that day also Maan lifted her similarly.

During the Puja she sat qyietly on a chair with her legs reating on the stool near Beeje and Darjee, while everyone else was sitting on the floor, when the couples one by one came and did Puja and took circles of the fire, Maan again took her in his arms and did the Aarti.

Handa's were not able to come on time; they arrived after Geet had retired to her room.

Next day, she was dressed in a white trouser salwar and white Kurta with white duppatta, while Maan was in his regular white kurta chudidaar, she sat on the chair like last night, she happily saw everyone geeting ready, Rajji applied gulaal on her and asked her that why she was not going to touch everyone's feet

R: Geet, why are you sitting here beta? Go and take blessings from your elders

G: am going Maa

R: go, lazy bird

Geet has managed to hide her feet under her duppatta, she did not want Handa's to see them.

R: stand up and go

Just then NT came to her aide

NT: Maa you are here and my saasu mom is searching for you

R: look NT, how she is sitting here while everyone is busy working

NT: Maa, actually Geet has

G: Maa am coming na, please go and talk to Badi Maa first and then nag later

Rajji gave her a disapproving look and went with NT

Savitri felt like crying, how well she had hidden her feet and is not even telling her Maa that she is hurt, even in pain she is smiling

Later when everyone got busy in playing holi, Maan went to take her ointment when Pragya came and asked Geet to join and when she delined her cousin pulled her hand and Geet fell down unable to stand, everyone ran to them and Maan who was just coming out rushed and lifted her in his arms, checking her injuries.

Handa's were horrified to see her feet bandaged and covered with small burn marks

Mohinder: what is this Geet?

Khurana's looked here and there unable to face the Handa's

NT: yesterday she spilled a tray full of hot tea on her legs

R: what?

NT: and accidently stepped on few broken pieces

R: tumhaara dhyaan kahan rehta hain Geet (she shouted out of worry) dekha chot laga li

NT: Maa, please

R: tabhi main kahon jab se aai hoan yahan sabke cherare utare hue hain, ladkiyan aayi hain sab phir bhi jyaada kushi nahin hain, now I know all this is because of Geet, she gotherself injured and everyone is feeling bad, Maan did not even play holi just stood by her side all the time, girl you should have thought before ruining the whole festive spirit

Prerna was happy at least some one was scolding Geet and smiled giving an evil glare to Geet who was in Maan's arms

Savitri could not take it any more and broke in tears

S: don't blame her, it was not her mistake, she was

G: yes, Maa it is your Damaad's mistake

R: what?

G: yes, he went to London for so many days, and said he will not come for holi, I was so lost in his thoughts that I missed a step and down went the tray and all (and she gave a very big brave smile and winked at her Maa)

S: you have a golden heart beta, Rajji you must have done some great work that both your daughters are so nice, not every ine is lucky to have both daughters good (and glared at Prerna)

Dev: BTW Bhabhi is right hus to yeh sab bro ki wajah se hi hain

VJ: yes, bro is the one responsible for all this, had he told her that he was coming she would not be serving tea but getting ready or would have been at the airport

NT: um, yeh sab Veerji ki wajah se hi hua hain

Maan made a baby face and Geet smiled

pls leave comments as usual 😍
you are welcome to ask any questions... 😊 hate mails also welcomed... 😭 praise mails also... πŸ˜†

hit the 😑like button 😑if you like what I write

silent readers πŸ˜•don't remain silent voice your opinion and if you dont want to waste your precious time jotting down some lines for😭 poor me atleast hit the LIKE 😲BUTTON it will take even less then a secondπŸ˜ƒ
part 73 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/50390242
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update, Love the way geet manages both side families.
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
great update dear!!

how much geet loves her sasural!! she loves them so much, that she even lied to her own mother and that chit of girl!!

poor maan has to bear all the blame!!

continue soon!!
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
awesome update... geet is trying her best to hide wounds... geet is best... she is trying to hide fault of prerna ... stupid prerna is enjoying when geet's mom scolding her... want to kill prerna...
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
fantastic yaar...i luvd it...pls continue soon
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow awsome yaaar !!!