Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Credit- Geet forum

Originally posted by: deejayaqueel

TRPs from 15th Aug to 19th Aug

Avg. Weekly       Mon       Tue     Wed      Thur     Fri         Sat
Geet                           0.3                  0.3         0.3        0.3        0.3       0.3     
PKYEK                        0.6                  0.6         0.6        0.7        0.5       0.6                     
Dhoondegi Manzil      0.1                  0.2          -         0.1        0.1        0.1           
Sarbhai Vs. S               0.1                 0.1         0.1       0.1        0.1       0.1

Cheers

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
SARABHAI VS. SARABHAI i watch daily and many more still watch it .

12:00 pm noon 6:00pm and 10:00 pm

certainly SARABHAI has better ratings than this show and mass fan following and many people including me click on "LIKE BUTTON".

seems like RATING care only about SAS BAHU and its audience .

when chander gone trp fell from 0.4 to 0.2 

with abhishek gone and shwn as chanders killer

trps further fell from 0.2 to 0.1

i hv always known that 

"CHANDER DEAD..ABHISHEK KILLER.ALKA THE ONLY SAVIOUR"

track will b a big flop

and so it is

so i guess this shw will go off air earlier than expected

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

when chander gone trp fell from 0.4 to 0.2 

with abhishek gone and shwn as chanders killer

trps further fell from 0.2 to 0.1

i hv always known that 

"CHANDER DEAD..ABHISHEK KILLER.ALKA THE ONLY SAVIOUR"

track will b a big flop

and so it is

so i guess this shw will go off air earlier than expected

Dear.. i dun think that they will pull it off air before schedule.. ! the last TB article had said that they are likely to pull it off air in September.. lets c.. what comes up! 

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Dear.. i dun think that they will pull it off air before schedule.. ! the last TB article had said that they are likely to pull it off air in September.. lets c.. what comes up! 

if it had decent trp they cud hv brought chander bk and start a new track and continue for anothr 6 mons 

but now that even geet is ending in oct

with str nesh going for a major revamp in oct end

the latest this shw can survivie is till oct

but i still hope we get chander bk even if its for the last 1 month

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

if it had decent trp they cud hv brought chander bk and start a new track and continue for anothr 6 mons 

but now that even geet is ending in oct

with str nesh going for a major revamp in oct end

the latest this shw can survivie is till oct

but i still hope we get chander bk even if its for the last 1 month

Who knows they mite actually bring Chander back n give it a happy ending... 

And Geet is not ending in October.. TB has note quoted any source... or actor.. unlike other articles of shows going off air..!! The last TB article had said revamp will happen in September.. so well still fingers crossed for DLMH...
whatthefrack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I happened to catch a couple of episodes of this deadbeat show. First Mr. Stiffness became a complete bewraa, now Mrs. Stiffness has also become a complete bewree. Mohan Joshi comes back in his full villainous form manipulating everything and everybody left and right. Mataji acts like a completely confused idiot getting emotionally blackmailed by almost everybody including the gardener. Mr. Smooth Talker (Jai) still acts the slimy character.

Looks like a set of drunken chimpanzees have been tasked with writing the story. 🤣