Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarendsena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awsum   updatee!! claps   !!!!!! and pictres..i mean..i was in a drem wrldd !!!!!!!!! cntnu soon  thnkss !!
_.mariam._ thumbnail
array abhay pia k sath romance😭🤣

well nice update
and the song kia perfect picturize kia song ko👍🏼🤣

continue soon
cant wait for wedding😍
Edited by ..fari.. - 12 years ago
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ritu😃
awesome update dear👏👏👏...
loved those pics...
abhiya romance was superb😳😉...
waiting for big day now...
plz update soon
hav a nice day
luv u
sunita
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Abhayfan_dishu, cuteshrishti, rashi.rose, .rumki., prernasinghking, strawberryrashu, sanjha, minibsp2007, arians, pari_smart, purple_shadoz, missglam, iqrahareem, pratsy, renuka1997, akshi0019, lost_in_love, tes_v1, abhiora, pallavisarkar, CIDMaaneetNaksh, rashika27.1997, piya_abhay_love, heena_mehta, shafaqpie, shilpa258, princess_xeelan, bebo, pkyek55, deepi20, moonlitnisha, shivanirajput, iluvfriends, peehu24, arrendsena, fari, sunu123, unIque954

Hey guys!!
Thanks soo much for liking the update and for your lovely comments which makes me really happy 😃
I have written the next part.. its lil short but posting it now
Im giving a short reply now... but will go home and reply each one of you
Please keep reading and commenting

Luv
Ritu
Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 12 years ago
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Chapter 2: Countdown to the Big Day !! And THE WEDDING

Part 2

@On Stage
The curtains open and we see...

@Scene - 1

*Mount college background set up - Misha (dressed like Piya – in a pink skirt and white top with a scarf around her neck, curly hair and 'S' pendent in her neck) is walking down the steps, trips and is about to fall down

But Kabir (dressed like Abhay – in black shirt, pant and jacket, wearing a black shades/glasses/googles) comes out of nowhere and holds Misha urf Piya in his arms
And both share a eye-lock*

Kabir(Abhay): *jerks misha(piya)* bina gere nahi chal sakhte? Kitne geri hui ladki ho tum... *double meaning* aur kitna gerongi?? *stern expression*

Misha(Piya): What?? How dare you call me geri hui?? *gets angry* leave me right now!!!!

Kabir(Abhay): *drops Misha(Piya) to the ground and walks away*

Misha(Piya): *left with her mouth open* BATMEEZ... he has no manners at all.. sucha jerk!! *fumes in anger*

*Song Plays according to the situation. Misha-Kabir dance to the song while Abhay goes down memory lane (Piya as well gets some flashes of her past that she has forgotten)*

Aaj na chodonga tujhe

Tune kya samja hai mujhe
Dil mein hai tufaan bara

Nach meri jaan zara

(Ritu: I love abhiya 😆😆😆)

------------------------

@Scene – 2

*Forest background set up - Misha(Piya) is walking and a broken branch is about to fall on her But Kabir(Abhay) saves her in time..again*

Misha(Piya): Agar tum nahi hote tho na jaane main kya karti

Kabir(Abhay): Main ho na.. bass tum jabhi thakleef mein hoge.. main dauda chala aaoga

Misha(Piya): Kab thak mere bodyguard bane rahonge, Abhay?

Kabir(Abhay): Jab thak tum apne body ko guard karna sekh nahi jaati!

Misha(Piya): Wo tho main kabhi nahi sekhogi.. kyun ki main chahte ho tum humesha mere sath raho

Kabir(Abhay): NO!!! *sudden mood change* thats not possible !! Hum sath nahi ho sakhte...

Misha(Piya): par kyun?? Kyun ?? kyun?? Akhir KYUN??

Kabir(Ahay): Tumare inn KBC questions ke liye..mere pas waqt nahi hai *drops her to the ground and goes*

Misha(Piya): Abhayyy!! *left wondering and crying*

~Song plays in the background and Abhiya remember their past~

Kyun ki itne pyaar tumko karte hai hum

Kya jaan longe humare sanam

Humare dil ke tum,

thode si kadhar karr lo

Hum tum pe marte hai,

thodi si fikar karr lo

-----------------------------

@Scene - 3

(Locker room background set up:- Misha(Piya) accidentally hurts her hand against a sharp object and she gets a wound which is bleeding. Kabir(Abhay) appears, holds her hand and kisses the wound and blews into it)

Misha: *forgets she has to play Piya's character and gets into SRK's character and starts in full on srk style* Bolo ke jab main tumhe dekhti ho..tumhe kuch nai hota! Jab main tumhe chuutte ho tumhe kuch ehsaas nai hota... *touches kabir's face*

Kabir: *whispers: "control yourself, Misha!! Script mein yeh dialogues nahi hai"*

Misha : aur Jab main tumhe pyaar karte ho…yeh tumare aankhen barr kyun aati hai? Yeh pyaar nai tho aur kya hai, Abhayyy???

Kabir: Haan yeh pyaar hai (yelllss) EK DIN KE LIYE NAI..EK PAL KE LIYE NAI…ZINDAGI BHAR K LIYE..Piya, I LOVE U!!!! *hugs her like a lightening*

Misha(Piya): yeh sune ke liye mere kaan taras gaye *Misha does a over-filmy dialogue and expression*

(A romantic song plays in the background- Misha and Kabir dance to it and Abhay goes down memory lane and Piya continues getting flashes of her past with abhay)

Woh mile the
Yuh mile the

Dekhne bass unhe, waqt bhi rukh gaya

Wo pyaar tha, chune jishe

Ek pal ke liye, asaama jukk gaya

Par zindigii ye aetbar aaye magar bass ek bar...

-----------------

@Scene – 4

*(Lights go off on stage... It gets all dark
We can only see...
Misha(Piya) is sleeping on her bed. A guy's shawdow comes on the window behind her, Kabir(Abhay) jumps in from the window. He stares at her sleeping and jumps on the bed like a animal*
Misha(Piya): *wakes up from her sleep* Abhay, tum yaha? Iss waqt?
Kabir(Abhay): I've been waiting for you from 200yrs..
Misha(Piya): what? *confused and scared*
Kabir(Abhay): Im thirsty.. for your bloood *brings out his sharp vampire fangs/teeths and bites her neck*
(Abhay: *offstage- gets a start and recollects - )
Misha(Piya): Ahhh !!! *drops on the bed...dead.. all blood ozzing out of her neck*
Kabir(Abhay): *looks at the audience..with all blood on his fangs/sharp teeths* Uhahhahaha
(Abhay: *memories in his mind - )
(Misha gets up and holds Kabir's hand and both bow down)
Misha: arre play katham ho gaya..
Kabir: she meant... you'll can clap for us
(But no one claps. All are dumbstruck by the ending of the play.)

@Offstage
Madhu: MISHAA!! What nonsense was this???
Misha: Nonsense? Its abhay-piya's love story... hai na abhay?
Abhay: *he is looking down... he is totally in a daze after seeing the ending of the play*
Piya: humare iss sweet love story ko Yeh draculla ending kyun diya..?
Madhu: Exactly my question to you, MISHA!?
(Chand and haseena look at each other and at abhay... all in a daze)
Misha: uffho Piya..Mom... We thought only love-love story would be boring so thoda scary banaya jaye *laughs*
Madhu: Its not funny
Kabir: Sorry Aunty *head down* But this was all Jeh's idea
Haseena: Jeh's idea *repeats to chand and abhay and whispers: "this guy is upto no good.."*
Chand: *laughs and claps* wonderful play kids *says to kabir and misha* you are right, only love story would be boring... so good you added this scary twist in the end *says to cover up*
Arnab: But it was really scary hah *he gets more tensed coz he actually imagines abhay bitting piya thou he doesnt know abhay is a vampire... yet*
Panchi: Yeh ladki bhi na... kabhi bazz nahi aayengi *hits misha on her arm*
Abhay: *just walks out of the house in a huff puff to the garden area*
Piya: *follows abhay*

-------------------

@Dobriyal House: Garden area

Abhay: *loosens his sherwani buttons and fumes in irritation, scratches his nails on the wall besides him*
Piya: *comes to him* Abhay, what happened? Tum achanak party chod ke yaha kyun chale aaye?
Abhay: Jao yaha se... I don't wanna talk.. Just leave me ALONE *yells at her*
Piya: *gets a start and starts crying* what? Whats wrong with you? You know what, I really cant understand you..sometimes... and you know what, I just hate you *turns to go*
Abhay: *but he holds her hand* Sorry *clams down* I was just feeling claustrophobic inside
Piya: *sees him all sweating, caresses his hair with her fingers and turns her towards him* you are fine now? *wipes his sweat with her hands*
Abhay: No
Piya: *smiles and kisses his cheeks* Now, are you fine?
Abhay: No *stern face*
Piya: *hugs him, and rests her head on his chest* Now?
Abhay: No
Piya: *holds both her hands on her waist.* What should I do to make you feel better? *offers him her neck* You can drink my blood.. if that would make you smile.. Im all yours *closes her eyes and offering him her neck/blood for a drink (She's just kiddin! She doesnt have an idea that he can actually drink her blood... if he was a bad vampire)
Abhay: *gets double annoyed and irritated... zooms off from there/disappears leaving Piya alone*
Piya: *opens her eyes and doesnt find him* Abhay???????!! Yeh ladka bhi na *goes inside the house/party to search him*

Ms.Goody thumbnail
I end this part here... will cont soon
hope you like it

PS: sorry if it was a lil filmy lol
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
resd

I didn't get the PM😭😭but anyhow me first!! yay!! yippee...

ok now coming back to the Update...

beautiful as always... the enactment by Kabir-Misha and then the end... it was shocking until Misha explained it... thank god... and so not good Jeh😡 very bad... Abhay started off with his anger again... wondering how and when will he get back to normal...

please next time PM kar dena! please please
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me 2nd nice uptade pls continue soon
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow
great
fabulous
perfect
waiting for the wedding
splendid
wonderful
brilliant
awesome
excellent
continue soon
plz pm me
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey...ausum update...loved it...😳.i was infact shocked with ending of play...then reading further i realised what happened...😆...
u didnt pm me this time...plz pm me when u update...