Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: superdil19

awesome post

i like it so much

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hehe ... i really like Anjali myself .. 😊 she is like the sweetest thing on the show ...!!! i am glad you are happy with the way her past came out!!

Originally posted by: minimuffin86

too good girl! i loove how u explained Anjali's past i love her!!!

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as usualll i like...!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣
-honeydew- thumbnail
idiot ...πŸ€—

Originally posted by: 4LeePAR

as usualll i like...!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Good job!!! please add me to your pm list.

-honeydew- thumbnail

Part 8:

"Shyaam" she almost exclaimed under her breath with a horrified look on her face!

Khushi's face has totally lost color. Payal who is sitting next to her squeezes her hand comforting her telling her its alright. So is this why she was feeling restless all this while Khushi thought to herself. She doesn't gather courage to lift her head up and look around. But she can see how this man is greeting everyone, and is smiling and laughing. Khushi for the first time in the day had seen even Arnav smile a little. Then to her horror she notices the man approach her. She automatically cringes at the thought, as he approaches her, only to cross her and walk towards the person sitting on the other side of Khushi- Anjali !!!

Anjali stands up and hugs her husband.

An: Aap ne bataya nahi aap aaj aane waaley hai '.

Sh: humne aaj se pehle aapko aane se pehle bataya hai jo aaj bolke aate '.

An: bahut maza aata hai na aapko ' yeh sab karke '.

Sh: Bilkul ' agar batake aate toh, aapka yeh reaction dekhne ko kahan milte ' dekhiye kaise sharam se aap laal laal ho gayi hai'

And all this while, Shyaam has behaved as though he doesn't even know who Khushi is and this surprises her even more. With a racing heart she starts fiddling with the food on the plate, making designs and drawings like she always did when her mind was restless' she makes the face of a monster, and struggles to control her tears. Payal whispers in her ear not to react'.

Payal: Khushi ' agar tumhe ghar jaana hai ' toh hum jaa sakte hai '

Akash notices the worried look on the face sisters face and asks Payal if everything is okay '

Payal: Akash ji, hume ghar jaana hai

Akash: abhi? I mean dinner karke hum ghar hi toh jayenge '

Payal: nahi ' hume abhi ghar jaana hai (she says 'looking at Khushi grow paler by the minute, and she says it pretty loud)

Shyaam looks at the sisters totally unaffected and says '

Sha: arey '. Aise dinner ki table se uth ke nahi jaate '.  ( turning to his wife) .. waise Rani Sahiba, aap ne hume inse nahi milwaaya '.

Khushi still has no courage to look up ' she looks away ' each minute seems like a million years '.

Anjali turns to Khushi and Payal and tells them'. " arey haan ' Khushi, Payal '. Yeh humare pati hai '. Gopal '.."

Khushi and Payal are in the least bit surprised, or react, at this introduction. They simply nod. As Shyam extends his hands forward to shake hand, Payal does a Namaste. Shyam quickly notices this and apologises '.

Shy: sorry  !! I totally respect Indian culture and traditions. Humari rani sahiba bhi aisi hi hai ' aur issi liye toh hum inse itna pyaar karte hai ' haina rani Sahiba he says '. Looking at her ' blushing as she  looks away '

An: aap bhi na '.

Payals phone rings to their rescue as she takes the call, and hears her mother yell at the other end '

Gar: kahan reh gayi tum dono'. Dopahar gayi thi' aur raat ho gayi hai ' tumhare babuji chinta kar rahey hai ' beta sab theek toh hai na'.aur Khushi phone kyun nahi utha rahi hai '.

Payal looks at her sister, and then notices a bunch of missed calls on her phone and then tells her mother'. " Hum thodi der main aa rahey hai Amma"

Payal now turns to everyone else standing up, holding Khushi's hand protectively'

"Chal Khushi" she says '.

Anj: Arey Payal ' kya hua ' aap aisey kyun jaa rahi hai '.

Pay: Maaf keejiye ga Anjali ji, lekin bahut der ho gayi hai, aur hume ab nikalna chahiye ' humari amma bahut naaraaz ho rahi thi phone pe '.

Shy: Arey' tch tch ' yeh toh bahut galat baat hai na' maata pita ko kabhi nirash nahi karna chahiye ' jaayiye' jaayiye ' kahe toh hum aapko ghar tak chor de' ( with such an innocent tone, that no one would gauge the sarcasm in it)

Pay: koi zaroorat nahi hai !! ( Payal has suddenly changed her tone, her behaviour and the attitude around everyone and even Akash is taken aback at this act of payals)

He offers to drop them but Payal is not ready.  She insists they will leave on their own. As the sisters leave the Raizadas wonder why the girls had to suddenly leave this way. Shyaam notices Anjalis disappointed face and consoles her saying'

Shy: Jaane dee jiye ' fir kabhi mil lena aap Rani Sahiba unse '.aaj bahut der ho gayi hai na '

Anjali smiles as Arnav is finally relieved both the girls have left finally.

As the girls manage to get a rick and reach home, Payal hasn't left Khushi's hand even for a minute. Payal pays the guy and they get off, as Khushi holds Payals hand, and tells her' " jeeji, aap amma babuji ko aaj ke bare main nahi batayengi '. "

Payal nods understandingly though she has a worried look on her face.

FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fab update hun!!
Shyam didn't waste anytime in turning up here too...πŸ˜†
Clearly he knows Khushi and Payal from before, but why didn't they say anything...😑
Very little of Arnav this time...you have to make up for it in the next update!! πŸ˜†
Thanks for the PM angel...update soon. I look foward to the next part. I want to know what Shyam's game is!!
😊
Edited by FebruaryFlower - 12 years ago
ooo intriguing!!! im desperately waiting for what happens next!!! please update soon!!! lots of hugs ur way!!!
-honeydew- thumbnail
hehe read it so fast !!!!πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Originally posted by: minimuffin86

ooo intriguing!!! im desperately waiting for what happens next!!! please update soon!!! lots of hugs ur way!!!

senorzorro12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ahh he is Shyam oh Gopal double role haan 😲
u left me thinking shyam has something to do with Khushi πŸ˜•
It was nice update waiting to know shyam's Asliyat