--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
one more girl
loved it
Shoonu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how many of them are gonna fall for abhay...???!!!
waiting for more...
tj_black thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh another girl...omg she is fallen for abhay...heheh...great...
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Update 3:::Object of My Affections:::

Maithali had followed Abhay's trail. She could always tell from his cologne he was nearby. Maithali's connection to Abhay was always the greatest when he was here. He'd cast a spell on her an eternity ago like he'd fallen from the sky as her shooting star and her universe was never the same after that one meeting as a lovestruck child to this immortal life. Time stood still for her and Abhay was her target as usual. She was sick of waiting for him to return to her because he belonged to her nobody else. Unfortunately she could tell Abhay had come across some femme fatales along his travels and now Maithali was here to end their lives for eyeing her man resulting in death as their fatal crime of wanting Abhay was unforgivable.

Maithali found the same spot Abhay's parents loved to stay in. She found herself headed in this direction following her Abhay entering his home wasn't what she'd intended to do. Chand and Haseena detested her. Maithali raced to the entrance waiting for Abhay to get the message loud and clear. They both always could tell where the other was. It was their undying love for the other that kept them alive even in death. There was always this tension between them but Abhay was disgusted in her lifestyle of killing humans for sport and power. Ok so he held a grudge against her for her rookie error of following in the footsteps of Sidharth. Abhay's evil but handsome brother who she was attached to but not in love with.

Abhay like clockwork felt Maithali around cursing under his breathe at his misfortune. Did the girl never get the message. He wasn't into her anymore. Not after seeing how black her heart was. Abhay knew he was weird this should be a turn on a vampire being so evil but Abhay was no longer the same vampire who loved Maithali so blindly that he forgot to see all her flaws. It sickened him to know the woman he'd loved irrevocably had turned to dust and replaced by an iron maiden. As procedure went Maithali would leave a trail of bodies behind her and leave Abhay with a bitter after taste. If he was unlucky enough his evil brother would be tagging along for the ride. Abhay jumped out of his balcony so his parents were not affected by the new arrival.

Abhay regarded Maithali distinguishing between the different colours in her eyes in the half light of the moon with disconcerting intensity burning through her-What are U doing here Maithali? U are not welcome not after the stunt U pulled with those villagers a few years back.
Maithali made an astonishing smile like she was innocent-Oh come on Jaan. U know this is our very nature to devour all humans of their blood. Its in our basic DNA Baby. U can't hold it against me any more than i can hold it against U for being drop dead gorgeous.
Abhay's eyes glowered in anger-Don't baby me Maithali. U and I are over. I can never love a person who has no soul forget a conscience. Just get out of this town Maithali. U have no business here.
Maithali heard a whimper of a girl from Abhay's mansion-Do U have a human in there? A stray. (Maithali closed her eyes to hone in on the voice from the mansion) U did it again. U took another weakling under your wing. I won't allow another b***h to get under your skin.
Abhay barked angrily at Maithali raising his brow sardonically-I don't give a hoot abot what U want Maithali. Why can't U just leave me alone? What is this unhealthy obsession really about?
Maithali bitterly spat-U always bring this back on me don't U. U know i hate seeing any girl with U.
Abhay turned his back on her then whizzed back brutally shaking her looking into her eyes showing a primitive need to kill the girl inside affecting Abhay badly-Stop this insanity Maithali. U are so unconnected with the world now. She needs saving and i will save her from U and the world itself. Alina is my guest and will remain with me till i feel she needs me no more.
Maithali laughed at Abhay's naivety-Seriously Abhay; like U can't see when a girl becomes fixated on U. Alina will fall for U just like all the others have done so in the past.
Abhay threatens Maithali-Get the hell off of my property Maithali before Chand see's U and kills U. We are protected against your powers.
Maithali huffed-I know. But i'm not giving in till U are mine Abhay. If another girl so much as breathes love to U i will kill her.
Abhay left Maithali watching him leave-Abhay i will be waiting like i always have for U.

Maithali knew if she had a heart it would be racing very fast and demand he be with her but as a vampire she couldn't allow emotions to get in the way. She had to make her mark fast on him.

Abhay shuddered at Maithali's evil mind pulling him to her but he refused point blank. Up the stairs he saw Haseena give him her maternal look of concern. Abhay made his fake smile wider--It's ok Mom. She won't be troubling us.
Haseena looked worried-Son we both know she won't stope. Its been a hundred years and she still is living inside of U. The only way to evict her out is by replacing her. Theres your option. Just let it happen naturally.
Abhay knew what this meant-Opening myself isn't a good idea. U know what will happen if i do this. I can't risk doing it mother. Vampires are not meant to feel but i do. Its not normal.
Haseena nodded-I know but you've had the ghost of Maithali haunt U from every major city. Replace the witch Abhay in your mind and don't let her get to U.
Abhay sulked-Try getting her inside your head then you'll know what i go through.
Haseena hissed-Then use your favourite past time Abhay. Save your little stray's and use it to your advantage because Maithali will kill Alina and any other girl U save.

Abhay rushed up the stairs to see Alina was working on a little project of her own tentatively He smiled at her intrigued by what she was doing. Over the past few days Alina had grown in confidence no longer afraid to talk to him nor afraid to show her talents on display. His mother was right. He had to use this as a way of escaping from his own hell. 

Alina peered coyly whispering to Abhay-I heard your conversation with your ex-She is very scary.
Abhay narrowed his eyes forcing a smile-She's my crazy ex who can't let go and i can't let her go from my mind or my empty heart.
Alina felt a stab go through her own heart-Abhay there are ways of moving forward. U need to meditate. Its when U close off your mind to everything and only envison where peace is. Your spirit guide will guide U through the dark times.
Abhay mocked-Do I even have a spirit guide Alina. I'm dead so i have no spirit to guide.
Alina got up leaving her injured dove in its box-I know U think so little of yourself but trust me it works. Sit down here (Abhay followed Alina's instructions)Just close your eyes and mind. (Alina massaged Abhay's foreheads and soothingly uses her voice to lead him to find the place he sought refuge. He followed the mist leading him to a river. He had to cross over to see the girl on the other side with curly hair and then next to her was another girl with plaits.) Let go of this world. There is only air around U. The sound of the wind howling. See nature as it was intended.

Abhay gasped at the sheer beauty of this place as he leaped over to the other side. The girls were leaving. Just as Abhay tapped them over the shoulder the illusion was broken-I was so close.
Alina smiled-I know. It just means U have opened the doorway making it easier for U to make your next move Abhay.
Abhay smiled-Thanks Alina.
Alina returned the pleasantry-No thank U for saving me Abhay.
Abhay to Alina-So you're not afraid of what i am Alina?
Alina shakes her head-I can never be afraid of U Abhay. U saved me remember. If U were the monster U think U are then i wouldn't be alive now would i? U don't seem taken back by my powers either.
Abhay smirked-I've been around too long to be so surprised by other supernaturals being present. The first day i saw U i noticed something special about U Alina. I can't read your mind was enough to set my mind racing. You're not evil so i'm not bothered by what U are so long as U don't harm anyone is all i care about.
Alina stared at Abhay for a little too long-For a vampire this trait is very unlike your normal personality traits Abhay. I have powers but they are unstable.
Abhay grimaced-I'm unstable myself so it doesn't bother me if U blow me up. Its one life less to worry about.
Alina hated the way Abhay saw his life going warning him-Abhay am i your friend?
Abhay nodded a little too fast-Yeah. U are my only friend.
Alina finished-Then start looking at yourself from my Point of View. U are a good guy Abhay. More human than humans put together. The honesty and purity U have is credit to your own heart Abhay. Trust me i'm a witch.
Abhay smiled-Now go to sleep. We have training practice in the Jungle. 
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lvly updt ayesha di...😉ws jst countng hw many grls fl 4 abhay...oops lost count...🤣do cont soon...lv ya loadzzz...😃
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful story

I don't know what Abhay is going to do with all these women falling for him and can't say I blame them. 🤣
sweta-mony thumbnail
Nice part dr,
Abhay to😉. 
continue soon.

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc dr... mathli is really crasy... n i know d girl dat she saw was pia...
cont soon...
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh..Awesome...
how many girls will fall for Abhay?😆😆Maithili is crazy...
Update soon...