Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Lizzy that was awesome
🤣 🤣 Love it
Make some more.
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Okay, so this is where we personally meet the Dharampankas! AND the dress Kastur ends up wearing here is one of those figure-hugging short dresses that fall waayyy short of the knee...KDM fans will probably remember it as the Maine Pyaar Kiya lookalike scene 😉

Snippet 12

Mohan and Kastur walking down the street, when  all of a sudden they spot a Dharampankha in a form-fitting short dress 

Kastur *cringes*: Uurgh
Mohan: What's wrong with it? It's a nice dress.
Kastur: Wait...that was a dress?
Mohan: What else did you think it was 🤔
Kastur: I thought it was a sack she used because she ran out of clothes 😕
Mohan: It was a very good sack ☺️ It performed all the duties a good sack should do...
Kastur: 😡 I perform duties better than any sack can! 
Mohan: Except wearing a sack...nooo, instead my wife insists on wearing a bedsheet. Maybe we should make that a law: all women should wear sacks henceforth.
Kastur: *glares*
Mohan: O come on, I'm sure you'd look pretty decent in a sack too. Not as hot as Dharampankha Exhibit 1, but still...
Kastur: 😲
Mohan *sighs*: And here I was...thinking that as my Dharampatni she'll do anything for me...
Kastur: Look ji, if you ask me to jump my next question will always be 'how high and what do you want for dinner when I jump back'...but that doesn't mean I'm going to strip myself in public...
Dharampankha *in fake high-pitched voice*: Oh Mohaaan!
Mohan *leers at Dharampankha*: Yes, sweetheart?
Dharampankha *flutters eyelashes*: Is there anything you'd like us to do for you right now? Our dharam after all is to be at your service, come rain or sunshine...
Dharampankha No. 2: ...or irate Dharampatnis...😳
Kastur: 🤢Hmph...FINE!

*Outside the changing room ten minutes later, when Mohan is waiting for Kastur to come out*
Kastur *breathing heavily*: If you wanted to kill me you could have just said so!
Mohan: Come on Kastur, don't worry about it so much. I won't get traumatized, I promise 😆 Just don't  blame me if I die laughing.
Kastur *pant pant*: I can't breathe! *gasp gasp*
Mohan: In that case just  open the door, the quicker you do the faster you can get out of it!
Dharampankhes: Oh Mohaaan!
Mohan: Actually, gasp in the sack as long as you'd like, sweetheart, I have business to attend 😈

*Door opens. Mohan gasps*
Kastur: Can I get out of it now? My whole body feels like it's been handcuffed and thrown in jail 😭
Mohan: Oh my God. Oh. My. God.
Kastur: Thank you, mooh ki baat cheen li.
Mohan: Omg MY WIFE HAS A BETTER FIGURE THAN THE SACK DOES!!!! 😲😲😲 Aaa! I'm going to have a heart attack! Aaa!! 
Kastur: What I wouldn't  give to wear a bedsheet now...

*Door closes*
Kastur: Hai Thakurji, I can't get out of this either!
Mohan *leers at the door and waggles his eyebrows*: I could help 😉
Kastur: I admire western women more than I ever thought I would.
Mohan: 😲 Really?
Kastur: Any woman who can stay alive for five minutes in a sack like this one should get an award for bravery.

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 12 years ago
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG...
dressed up in a sack... And mohan je wants to help her out...
Besharmi... chi chi...
I just cant stop ROFLing over them Liz... This one was to killer...
And the dharamphankas ne kya dialogues bole...waah waah...
muah liz
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150280790749470&set=a.10150280790584470.357166.297575294469&type=1&theater

Snippet for this scene 😆

Snippet 13:

Kastur to Girl: You may have Maybelline and a belt around your extremely-boring horizontally-striped dress, but I have CHURIYAAN!!!
Girl to Kastur: Oh I know that, the CVs got this for me at short notice from the roadside flea market.

Snippet 14:

*A set of Dharampankhas in London find a photo of Mohan the Champu in a forgotten notebook somewhere*

DP1: Ohmigod!
DP2: Oh. My. God.
DP3: Momo! You look like the spitting image of -
Mohan: Gimme that! 😡
DP1: Oh Mohaaan!
DP2: You look cute actually 😳
Mohan: Are you kidding?  I look like a moron.
DP3: A cute moron ☺️
Mohan: Taken during my pre-Levis, pre-Abercrombie-and-Fitch, pre-Vodka-Martini-Shaken-Not-Stirred days 🤢 Yuck. They never rubbed kesh tel on my head, oh no, they just dropped the whole damn bottle.
DP1: Hawww 😳
Mohan: and to add insult to serious injury they called me Champu!
DP1: I like that  😃 Preeesenting -- Champu  the Champion!!
Mohan: Say that once more and  you'll be tossed over  a fan  instead of being one 😡
DP2: But you look like this army guy we once saw back home...😕
Mohan: How's that possible? You've been in America the entire time in search of some Bong fellow and Canada before that running after a - in your own words, ladies - smouldering hot Panju, and then you tapkofied here...where in the world did you get the time to NOTICE ANOTHER GUY??? 😲 
DP3: We stalked him 😃 His name was Ali and we'd wait devotedly for him to take his shirt off...😍
Mohan *facepalm*: Even that Ram guy didn't have to flirt with chicks like this all the time...no wonder I was named after him! 
DP1: Actually, Momo, his name was Krishna...
Mohan: Gah, who cares. They're all painted blue anyway, who'll tell the difference?

angel97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god you're too good ! hahah
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing snippets Lizzy...🤣

loved all of them...🤣

u r too good...🤣
-Awantika- thumbnail
Lizzy..You absolutely rock ! 🤣
Snippet 15:

Kastur: Tera naam Mohan hain, Mohan ka dharam toh nibhaana hi padega! 
Mohan *with DP1 and DP2 still gleefully stalking him* Woh toh mein nibhaaraha hoon already 😉
Kastur: 😲 Kaise?
Mohan: There are gopis behind me - does gopi stand for flute or cow though, which one it was I forgot 😕
Kastur: Leave it. I can at least confirm the gopi part for you 
Mohan: But that Mohan had only gopis lol. I, on the other hand, have pankhas! 😉
Kastur: None of them are a match for my all-powerful Ambani-endorsing CHURIYAAN!