Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys!

As you well know, we've had this serial running for quite a few months now, but w/o official updaters (A special Thank You to lakshmin42, nidhi2013 and anyone else who contributed 👍🏼 for your efforts to date) - everybody who did it did so voluntarily, but w/o recognition. However, since the last few days, it's been somewhat irregular, I'd like to revamp how we do this.

Currently, we have a list that has 2 volunteers for both primary & back-up updates.  Here's what I'd like to do - have five volunteers, each picking a day they'd be willing to write a primary update, and another day they're willing to stand in as back-up.  That way, nobody has more than one day of update in a normal week. 

Here is how it works - after the serial has aired, give the primary updater at least 12 hours to put up the update. If it's not up by then (maybe due to an intenet outage), the back-up updater or anyone else can put in an update. If you are a primary updater and anticipate that you won't be able to update for a given day when it's your turn, please inform the back-up well in advance so that s/he can arrange for it in time. Note that you needn't describe in detail everything that happened in the episode - even just salient points will do.  In the first post of this thread, I'll update the roster, once I see who's volunteered.

In order to avoid undermining the efforts of the person who's updating, please do not create threads discussing events of the episode: please do it in the +* DBSK: Episode Discussions *+ thread.  Otherwise, it 
just arouses curiousity and makes other readers more impatient than they otherwise would be, while making the updater's task less fulfilling.

If by 12 hours there isn't one, feel free to post whatever you saw - either in the above thread, or separately. (I don't want to see any threads asking 'Where is today's update?' - I see any such threads, they'll just be trashed w/o warning.) 😳

Thanks!

+* DBSK DT *+
Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was actually looking for written updates, but as of no one is doing them, so I am volunteering for written update on any day. I am actually free these days, so any day will be fine with me.
Vr15h thumbnail
Thanks.  Pick any day you'd like to update, and any other day you'd be willing to back-up.  I'll similarly assign to other volunteers. Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
In that case, I think Tuesday for Primary Update and then Wednesday for back-up. 
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me- Monday for primary update. Any other day for back up- which ever is left out
Vr15h thumbnail
Thanks. I'll put that down for both of you.  Preet, since I did last night's already, can you do tonight's? Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
I think I am free, so..if any one is not here for tonight and u have done for last night...so, I can do the update for today... Edited by -.Preet.- - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

I can do primary  on Wednsday & Thursday either & backup update any day.😊

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
mnx12

Shall I put you in for Wednesday primary & Thursday reserves? (You won't have to do tonight's, since Preet is already going to do it.  But since I haven't got a volunteer for Thursday, you might have to do tomorrow's)
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

mnx12

Shall I put you in for Wednesday primary & Thursday reserves? (You won't have to do tonight's, since Preet is already going to do it.  But since I haven't got a volunteer for Thursday, you might have to do tomorrow's)

OK, if you need for any other day also besides these days, please pm me.😊