Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay, people, I still need 2 more volunteers.  Anybody?  Thu & Fri available for primary updates, Mon, TUe & Fri available for back-ups
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Okay, people, I still need 2 more volunteers.  Anybody?  Thu & Fri available for primary updates, Mon, TUe & Fri available for back-ups

I think, today mnx12 is updating so, its left for friday's episode for this week. So, for this week if no one volunteers, then I can do if u want, and then, we can find someone for next week.
Vr15h thumbnail
^^^ Yup, please go ahead and do tonight's update, and over the weekend, hopefully, we should have a complete roster
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Alrite, will do the update for tonight. Hope, we will get 2 more people with us now...
Vr15h thumbnail
Okay, a reminder - I need 2 more people, aside from vaarali, Preet & Minakshi.  Any more volunteers for Thursday & Friday updates?
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Can the back-up updater for Tuesday do the update today??? I have to go out right now, and will be back late night...so, the update can be very late...so cn the back-up updater do the update tonight..Sorry for the whole problem
Vr15h thumbnail
Not a problem - I'll do it.

In the meantime, can I have one more update volunteer?
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Thank u so much Vrish...will do the update next week...
Vr15h thumbnail
Okay, a slight change in the roster - Debipriya will post Monday updates & be back-up for Tuesdays.  Varaali will post the Friday updates, while Mnx will be regular for Wednesdays & Thursdays.

If I can get one more volunteer who'd be Monday back-up, that will be idea.  I'll then be the back-up for Fridays.  Hopefully the episodes will become more interesting for people to come back here - it's not fun losing our members b'cos the PH can't get their story straight 😳
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Okay, over the last few months, we've been changing updaters b'cos the serial has been getting so bad that members previously loyal to this show have left in droves, due to this serial being a chore to even watch.  And when someone leaves, I can no longer ask anybody else to pitch in, since I can't ask someone else to even watch something I myself can barely stand, let alone write such updates.

So after discussing w/ the other updaters, here is what we've decided: no more regular daily updates!  We just can't keep writing whatever drivel SP throws @ us.  So from now on, nobody has to watch, and if anybody does watch and wishes to write a summary or comment on this, s/he can do that here in this thread

Note that if anyone else is watching this w/ interest and would like to do updates, s/he is @ liberty to post, and it will be treated accordingly.

Until the track improves e.g. they resume the Mahabharata, there will be no regular updates, so please don't post requests for them in the forum.  I'll put a memo to that effect, and a link to here, in the Help desk as well so that people know.