LWXQSFM5JZQM7HOT thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#1

Please upload trhe video of ejaz khan on K FloSS. Can't wait to see him. He did mention anita's name well I think ejaz and anita like each other , and end up marrying too. Nice chemistry between them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

10

Views

1.8k

Users

10

Frequent Posters

Z5IS7BNFGUHCZQOT thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#2
even i want da video plz som1 upload it cann't wait 2 watch him!!
Anastacia thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 years ago
#3

Do you know when he came? I didn't see that episode.

As for videos, we have all of them. Check the "Kandy Floss Videos" section.

Edited by Belle1989 - 20 years ago
Z5IS7BNFGUHCZQOT thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Belle1989

Do you know when he came? I didn't see that episode.

As for videos, we have all of them. Check the "Kandy Floss Videos" section.

he waz in todays epi pic has been uploaded in KA fourm u can see der

B76EA4LFXEXIBZAT thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#5
i didn't saw that episode 😭 😭 .please post
qazplm thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 years ago
#6
yes......sum1 plzz post it 😊
MysticNights thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 20 years ago
#7
it will be posted..soon..just wait.
NPEDWRA67PSKSOBV thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#8
dont know abt video.
but i posted pics in nimmo forum 😊
IJBJAFQ3C2QBKAL6 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#9
I just saw the clip online, but I can't really hear properly. Who did he say, he would want to be? He said he would be his fave host. But I didn't hear the name..

And I heard him say "That's it I don't want to say anything more," but I didn't catch the name..someone tell me! 😳 😕 😕
Edited by meghavi - 20 years ago
PYYCRL2A2CQZPXT7 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#10
eijaz didn't mention anyone name. but i think he was talking about nandini..the one who was his second wife in kavyanjali. he said he want to be like his fav co star..rest u have to see one early episode where nandini and one more actress from kaisa hai pyar came and made their views..i hope that helps.. 😊

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".