cotinue soon.
waiting for next update.

thankuu so much dear😊
wl try to update soon
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: peehu24

ausum...super duper...loved it...eagerly waiting for  next update...

thankuuu so much dear, wl try to update soon😊
heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gals_11

wow yaar awesome Os., continue soon.. thanx for d pm..lol.

thanksss alot hun😊
sure wl try to continue soon
sending pm is ma pleasure😊
heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashika27.1997

wow ...tht is just awesome !!!!

i just loved the last dialogue of abhay
thnx for the pm 

thankuuu so much dear😊
sending pm is ma pleasure😊
heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! abhay n pia have a son...an abhay just realised that abhi is his child...

thankuuu so much dear😊
heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari_smart

Awesome update... Abhi is Abhiya's son so cute... continue soon... thanks for the PM

thankuu so much dear😊
sure wl try to continue soon
sending pm is ma pleasure
heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Jaldi update karna. waiting for it.bas abhi thodi der me kardungi😊 BTW what is the meaning of OS?I know i sound dumb. arey koi nai mujhe bhi nahi pta tha, those time phele tak😆, it means one hort, although my story is nt one short, its a kind of mini ff😆

abhiya7fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg..so cute😛...abhiya's son...so sweett..!! 👍🏼
continue soon...
heena_mehta thumbnail
guys abhay,pia n jay n everyone else in this story is human, no supernatural stuff
n i m going to continue this story as a mini ff😊

part-3

abhi cut d cake n he gave d very first piece to his mom n then to jay...
abhay was standing at d corner, his eyes were teary, he was nt angry wid pia, he was angry wid himself, it was his son's 3rd b'day n instead of him, jay was standing at his place...
pia on d other hand trying to avoid him, bt when she saw tears in his eyes, she couldn't stop herself  frm looking at him
they kept looking at each other for few seconds, when abhay noticed abhi was standing infront of him wid holding a piece of cake in his hand
abahy controlled his emotions n a smiled got crept on his face as soon as he saw abhi there n he kneeled down infront of him n abhi put dat cake in his mouth n abhay took a small part of dat cake n fed abhi...
abhay kissed abhi cheek n hugged him...his heart felt alive after 4 yrs, feeling of holding his son in his arms for d first time was visible on his face...
n abhi was also feeling very special in abhay's arms bt didn't knw d reason, even he didn't knw d reason wat made him to come to abhay wid a piece of cake...
abhay separated himself frm abhi after few minutes...
they smiled looking each other, when abhi was abt to leave..
abhay said- abhi , don't u want ur gift??
abhi looked at abhay wid exictemnt in his blue big eyes-
n abhay picked abhi in his arm n took him to d near by couch n made him sit there n then placed a box wrapped wid beautiful paper  in abhi,s small lap
abhi wid xcitment in his voice n eyes- uncle, wat is there inside this box
abhay- open it...
bt bf4 unwrapping it abhi's eyes looked at her mom...like he was asking for her permission n abhay also followed abhi's gaze n stopped his gaze at pia..
pia looked at abhay for once n then she smiled looking at abhi
n abhi started unwrapping d gift...n he got totally surprised when he found ps3 in it
he started looking for its controller n other acessories in full xcitement..
abhay was just admiring his innocent son...(he was so happy dat he brought dat ps3 for panchi n sid's son otherwise wat he could he av gifted to his son?)
abhi smiled at abhay n hugged him
abhi-thanku so much uncle, this is my best b'day!!
jay came there n saw abhi and abhay together
he was reli happy for abhay specially, he never saw him so happy after dat incident...
abhi saw jay n said- jay uncle, look i av got my ps3, its so cool na
n then abhi turned towards abhay-uncle wats ur name...i forgot to ask n he slightly hit his forhead
abhay smiled at his childish act n said my name is abhay ...
abhi- wow uncle my name is abhi n ur abhay!!
pia came there n abhi went to her...mom look i got my ps3...nw i cn show it to sam
pia smiled at his son's innocence
pia- abhi , go n play wid ur frnds, look they r waiting for n u cn play wid ur new ps at home also,,,
abhi- ok mom bt bf4 going , abhi came to abhay n asked- abhay uncle wl u b my frnd like jay uncle n he took out his small hand infront of abhay
'widout waisting a single second- abhay hold abhi's hand n said ofcourse abhi!!
v r going to b gr8 frnds...
abhi- it means u wl play wid me on my ps3...right??
abhay- promise...v wl play together...
n abhi left frm there!!!
party was on full swing, everyone was enjoying
jay n abhay talking to each other...when jay told abhay dat pia was his classmate in school when he was in india...
abhay- abhi is very cute child jay!!
jay(smiled)- yes , he is very cute n he is more than my life abhay, i m nt his birth father, bt he is more n he wl always b more than frm my son for me, abhay i still remember when abhi opened his eyes in this world for d first time...i cn't xpress u dat feeling of holding him in my hands...
abhay felt pain of jay's words in his heart, jay was saying those words which should av come out of his heart..
abhay(controlling himself)- how u guys met in newyork,..???
jay-actully 4yrs back pia came to newyork , during an interview in my company,  for d post project assistant , v met after almost 6-7yrs n i didn't realise when i started falling for her...i respect her wat she is abhay, she is strong, independent, beautiful n soft gal n a perfect woman n mom...
n one day she told me abt her pregnancy...although i felt bad , bt then i never asked abt her past, coz her past is past for me!!!
abhay looked at jay n jay was looking at pia who was standing wid few of her frnds...
there was respect in abhay's eyes for jay n pain in his heart of losing his life in d hands of person who is his frnd...
it was around 9 a.m
pia was looking for abhi in d party, bt couldn't locate him neither on dance nor wid his other frnds , when her gaze fell on d same face  n she saw abhi was sleeping on abhay's lap...
pia moved towards them
she was abt to take abhi frm abhay's lap
when abhay hold her hand n said- let him sleep properly...
pia(in low voice)- i knw abhay how to take care of my child, atleast i don't need ur suggestion so pls..
abhay kept looking at her silently...when jay came there
pia- jay i think i should leave , its already 9 p.m
jay- ya sure, lets go , i wl drop u
pia- no jay, i wl go at my own, guests r still here n ur frnds also, it doesn't like nice dat v both leave d party
jay- bt pia abhi is sleeping, i cn allow u to go at ur own...its nt safe..
pia- bt jay...then how wl i go...
jay-let me find out some way
meanwhile abhay made abhi sleep comfortably on dat couch...
abhay- jay i gotta go nw, thankuuu so much for this wonderful evening...its like after ages, i av felt like this, so happy n content
jay smiled at abhay- even i have seen this abhay for d first time, u av created such a gr8 bond wid abhi just in a day
abhay- abhi is very sweet jay...
pia was silently listening all these things...
abhay simply said bye to both of them n was abt to leave...when jay called him
jay- abhay, cn u do me a favour
abhay- ya sure jay , tel me
jay- wl u drop pia n abhi at their apartment??
abhay( he felt like , someone listened wat  his heart was saying)- ofcourse jay, i wl drop them
jay - thanx dude...
abhay- nytime
pia- bt jay wats d need of bothering mr.raichand, i wl go wid sam's mom n dad later on
jay- don't worry pia, abhay is my frnd n frnd never bothers each other, right abhay!!
abhay- right jay n he came to d couch n picked abhi in his arms n pia kept looking at silently ( d more pia wanted to go away frm him, d more jay was bringing them close to each other)
pia picked abhi's shoes n other stuffs n saying bye to jay , she left wid abhay towards his car
abhay opened  front door of his black guardian mercdees while holding abhi frm other hand
pia made herself sit there n then abhay paased abhi to pia carefully n as soon as their hands touched each other  n they looked at each other for a moment n then pia looked down at abhi n starting cressing his cheeks...
abhay came to d other side n took his seat...
it was silent ride for first few minutes...
pia was just praying to God dat abhay wouldn't come up wid ny question regarding abhi
bt this time God was nt in a mood to listen pia
 abhay- pia, abhi is my son na ??
pia closed her eyes for a second , bt didn't reply
abhay(again)-abhi my n urs son na?
pia didn't answer this time also
abhay- pia by being silent u cn't deny d truth, he is my son
pia(this time wid all strength)abhay, abhi my son , he is just my son n nw not looking in his eyes wid a low voice , looking down , she said jay is abhi's father
abhay smiled a little d way pia moved her gaze away frm him while taking jay's name
abhay- pia, look at me n say this ,dat jay is abhi's father
pia looked at him wid shocking xpressions, abhay knew pia won't ever say this thing
while looking into his eyes
pia- abhay pls, pls go , v r happy in our world, v don't need u..n tears started gathering in her beautiful eyes(bt then she controlled herself)
abhay was feeling reli bad n then he said- bt i need u both in my life pia n i knw u  n abhi r nt happy widout me
pia- u r wrong abhay, v r  widout u n don't forget v r wid jay nw
abhay was hurt hearing dat
abhay-bt pia u still love me n i knw this
pia(got angry this time) -love , u r talking abt love abhay, uuu...d one who loved me , bt left me for a mistake which i never did, u punished for my father's mistake, a mistake abt which i was not even aware...where was ur this love went at dat moment when u threw ur decision on my face just by saying dat u hate me n cn't even bear me near u...dat day i came to u to tel dat abhay pls forget everything my dad is guilty for everything, forget his wrong doings, god has punished him already n d most important thing abhay i came there to tel u abt my pregnancy...bt u didn't give me a single chance...nw y do u  expecfrmt  me to give a chance to u
pia's eyes got teary n abhay brought his hand near her face- bt she stopped him- don't u dare touch me abhay
(pain was clearly visible there on both of d faces.)
abhay didn't say nything else..he dropped pia n abhi at her apartment n bf4 pia left he said- i m sorry pia...pls come back
pia looked at him wid teary eyes n said- its too late abhay...i cn't hurt jay!!!!

Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya7fan

omg..so cute😛...abhiya's son...so sweett..!! 👍🏼
continue soon...
thankuuu so much dear...wl try to continue soon😊