TOI: Alka enters politics

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Alka enters politics in Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Akash Wadhwa, TNN | Aug 4, 2011, 11.57AM IST

Simplicity is the political campaign for Alka Tiwary in Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Well-known actor Sara Khan aka Alka Tiwary from Star One's Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein is excited about her new look, as the role is inspired by an eminent female politician in power.
A source reveals that Alka goes down to her worst over Chander's death. But when everyone has given up hope on her, she will rise from the ashes and makes a fresh start towards her Manzil. The vibrant and spunky Alka will now see a complete change in terms of her look and character to appear before the people she is meant to serve. Sara Khan aka Alka enthusiastically says, "In my previous look I had to wear smart casuals and I was very chirpy, bright and a witty girl because the character demanded it. But now, the look is really simple as I have to wear plain saris and play a very serious role. So it's a drastic change between both the characters. I hope the audiences will like my new look and attitude."
Check out Stars Homepage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
but that doesn't mean ALKA can't wear casual clothes . its very absured view and its complete lack of senses . a narrow mind set .

then what about the Advertisement of SHUBARAMB SHUB AARANMB
in which a women wear  JEANS .

complete stupidity it is . well who cares .

certainly SARI campaign now gonna start . again SARI is indeed an odd outfit .
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good tht Alka enters politics...hope she finds the killer of chander too