Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
At least we all know that according to precap - that Payal and Khushi are coming to Raizada's house tomorrow. Isn't that a good thing...I will tell you why.Now that Shyam is in the picture...we all know one thing for sure:Shyam will definitely not be present when Khushi comes to Raizada's 😛 that means definitely we will see ARHI together guys...DEFINITELY FOR SURE😃😳! It wont be just for tomorrow, everyt single time because obviously Shyam will be hiding his evil self from everyone at least when his true face has to come out...and I am sure it will be after couple months...SO DONT GET DISAPPOINTED...ARHI ALWAYS! Dont let wahat happened today spoil your dreams for tomorrow.I am very excited to see what happens tomorrow...I am sure, Shyam will hear of Khushi coming to Raizada and run like a horse😆!So smile guys and be Happy and always think of ARHI😳!
Originally posted by: Tanvi_124
Hope ur rite...I really want some ArHi...and atleast a promo...I feel they r not promoting the show enough...They need to
[NOCOPY] I wanted to write an matured thriller story on ArShi, so I have drafted a prompt when an idea came to my mind which I suppose you all...
59