Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu
I agree with u austen, sadly thts how our society mind works these days.
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu
I agree with u austen, sadly thts how our society mind works these days.
Originally posted by: zoozoo123
Ok ...I cn understand ur feelings..4 the show..Im happy..as it brought Abhiya 2gthr..jiske liye hum jeete hai..Bt in real life...I also feel the same..All crap news getting media attention..jst 4 the sake of trp's n circulation is disgusting..The news lose its value n respect in our eyes...N without undersstanding n finding out truth abt any matter thy publish or broadcast it ..without thinking abt the repurcussions...
Bt 4 the show..Im happy as it brought a new twist n a new hope 2 Abhiya fans...So take a deep breath n enjoy the show..as far as real life is concerned...Everythng tht goes around us is a crap..Unfortunately its the truth...😡😡😡...