Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shdisha

hey..its friday...where is the update

Sorry its late...
Will update Soon x

Originally posted by: ruhakhan

Hey dat was a nice update so geet is shot hope she gets well soon do update soon

ThankYouu 😳😳
I'm Glad You Liked It ...
Yeah she will soon ..

Hey Guys...
I Know You Guys Want To Kill Me For Not Updating...
I'm So Sorry...
I Was Going To Update On Friday But Instead Ended Up Updating IMBL (It Must Be Love)
Then I Was Going To Update on Saturday But I Watched Harry Potter.. The Last Part... 😛
Then On Sunday I Got Caught Up With IFFA.. lol
Then Yesterday My Internet Connection Came Off..
So I Am Updating Today x

Chapter 18

Everyone was crowding around Geet's bedside waiting for her to wake up... there they all were in a white, bland and boring room... it had no colour in the room, no life.. it had no air also..  Geet was hooked up with wires and needles... Still pale as ever ... Slowly she had been getting her colour back but it was still not fully there... heart machine wires to monitor her heat ... a oxygen mask to help her breathe.. She had wires hooked everywhere...

she had a IV needle put in her wrist.. Her shoulder was cleaned up, bullet was taken out and it was stitched up and bandaged.. Her bruises were all seen too.. Although Geet had lost a lot of blood she was still critical as she was very weak.. They needed her to wake up before they could access her health further... they said if she didn't wake up before tomorrow 12.30 then she would slip into a coma... it was a shock to hear but all decided to stay positive.. As Anil Kapoor said it the film No Entry.. Be Positive... 

Radhe was sat on the chair next to Geet's bedside.. he was broken...he had to find his uncle... he had to find him and punish him for what he did to Geet... he needed to get him back... but this time it would be the right way.. this time he would follow the law...he decided to think of ways he could find him ... he then looked at Geet... he couldn't believe he let her out of his sight... he decided that now where ever Geet wanted to go... she would either be with Rahul, Sameer, Vicky or Radhe.. and if none of them then She would be with Maan all the time ... (Nazmaa's Thinking Good Choice Radhe Hehe.)Thinking back to how he felt when he heard that Geet was found...

Flashback ... 7 hours before

Dev was shocked... all the blood was drained from his body.. he was about sink to the floor when he heard what Maan had just told him... he needed to pull himself together... he needed to stay strong if he was going to break this news to Radhe...he looked at the empty room and took a deep breath.. he walked into the room where everyone was stood... He looked at Radhe who was trying to console Pinky and then at Sameer who was trying to console Meera ... Anjali was hugging Rahul and the others were sat in the corner trying to console each other... he walked over to Radhe and put his hand on his shoulder..

Dev tool a deep breath and was thinking of ways to break this news to Radhe... After All it was good news right?? He thought.. but he soon shrugged the whole restless feeling, and told him...

Dev ' Radhe , Bro Hospital main hai.. he said sadly..

Radhe was shocked... his eyes were wide open and you could clearly see the red veins.. whilst hearing this sameer, Rahul, Anjali, Kajol, Rani, Pinky, Adi and Meera looked up at Dev... all were shocked and worried...

Radhe ' KYA!! He said out loud..

Dev ' haan, bro tho teek hai lekin Geet... he trailed off...

Hearing Geet's name and the sentence ending half way Sameer Got abit worried..

Sameer ' Geet Kya?? He asked wanting to know...

Dev turned and looked at Sameer and said

Dev ' Bro ne Geet ko Dhoond liya... he said

Sameer and the rest of the gang smiled but Radhe's smiles was instantly removed once he saw the expression on Dev's Face...

Radhe ' tum aise chehra kyun bana raka hai... then Radhe immediately realised what Dev had said before '

Radhe ' Hospital. He murmered...

Radhe immediately felt as if someone had stabbed him right in the heart.. He suddenly felt like the most precious thing was being taken away from him. He felt as if he was being punished for his mistakes.. punished for the way he looked after his baby.. his Geet... he fell straight on the floor and sameer immediately went next to him...

Sameer looked at him and saw the emotion he was feeling in his eyes.. he saw guilt, pain, anger and useless... he was feeling as if he let down his parents..

Sameer ' bhai... humari Geet ko kuch nahi hoga na?? He looked at his elder brother with tears in his eyes..

Radhe was in his own world... he heard sameer questioning him but didn't reply.. sameer wanted an answer...

Sameer ' Tell me na?? He said with a little more force...

Still no response... sameer grabbed his brother by the shoulder and screamed at him with anger..

Sameer ' TELL ME BHAI!!! MERI Geet KO KUCH NAHI HOGA NA??? he shook his brother by the shoulder. Tears streaming down his face... SHE WILL BE FINE NA?? BHAII... TELL ME!! BHAII!! He screamed... he let go of his brothers shoulder and was about to get up when he felt strong arms pulling him in for a hug as both brothers cried... Rahul who was witnessing this hugged his wife tightly.. hiding his face in the crook of her neck pouring his heart out as he allowed her to do the same.. Rahul then stopped as he realised that Dev hadn't mentioned how Geet was... or if she even was in the hospital...

Rahul walked upto Dev and made him look at him...

Rahul ' Geet tho teek hai na?? He questioned him fearing for the worst...

Dev simply said it.. not wanting  to waste any more time here ..

Dev ' Geet ko khoon ki sakt zaroot hai... please humme jald si jald hospital pochna hai... Quick!! He said with authority and demand... everyone immediately went and got cars and went to the hospital.. as soon as they reached the hospital they demanded to see Geet.. just then they saw Vicky who was sat in the chair with his head between his hands... and his elbows resting on his knees...

They ran to Vicky and shook him slightly..

Vicky looked up.. he quickly wiped his face not wanting them to see the tears in his eyes... Radhe put a brotherly hand on his shoulder... he knew what he was trying to ask and he knew that words failed to come out of his mouth seeing the place he was in..

Radhe -  Geet... was all he said as he knew that was all that was needed to say for Vicky to understand what Radhe was trying to ask him.. He looked at Vicky who turned his head towards the operating theatre.. he then understood that Geet was now in surgery..

Vicky ' She's losing A lot of Blood... he said quietly..  his eyes fixed at the door... ' they don't have the blood type that Geet is in the blood bank' he continued... Vicky held Radhe's Hand... ' veerji... She needs blood... He looked at Samee and Rahul and then Back at Radhe ' she needs Your blood...'

He broke down completely... he whispered ... Save my best friend... please save my Geet..

Sameer saw the doctor coming out and he immediately ran to him...

Doctor ' App but before he could continue Sameer said..

Sameer ' Doctor ' we are Geet's Brother... please take our blood... please ..

The doctor smiled... #

Doctor ' acha hua tum log aagaye... main abhi yehi kehna wela tha... please come with me... Nurse.. in logoon ka khoon check karo... tell me if they match her miss Geet's Blood type...

The nurse simply nodded and took Radhe, Rahul and Sameer to check the blood...

A few minutes later the nurse came back and said to the doctor that All three have the same blood type as Geet.. AB+ they breathed a sigh of relive when they gave their blood.. a smile Crossed their face as they realise their blood could save their sister's life..

-- End of flashback --

Maan had not gone in to sit with Geet as he knew she had all her family with her.. although he wanted to he sat outside waiting... he sat down thinking of how he wished there was a better way of Geet recognising him as ladoo. He laughed at himself.  He looked at the watch an calculated it was nearly 8pm... he shirt was still covered with her blood...

He couldn't get the picture out of his head.. he couldn't get her weak and blooded picture out of his head.. he could see her face, full of pain and weakness.. he kept getting images of her fainting in his arm... he could see her becoming pale and weak... he could still feel that horrible feeling when she was in his arms he thought he was going to lose his life...

he was going to lose that one chance of her becoming his.. the chance of them enjoying their relationship... he knew if they ever did go out then this would be hidden from Radhe, Rahul And Sameer..He waited For it... he knew this was something he waited for all his life...  he wanted her all to himself first... he couldn't wait for her to open her eyes...he couldn't wait to see her...  He immediately got up and walked in to the room...

He saw half of them asleep on the floor with blankets covering them.. he wondered how the nurses and doctors allowed all of them to sleep on the floor let alone all of them in one room... but hey maybe because it was Radhe Singh Handa was here or maybe Because it was him Maan Singh Khurana who was with the patient... he knew he was well known...his grandma was the one who helped get this hospital up and running..

Well as they know not to question any of the two the doctors allowed them all to stay in the room... he looked over at Radhe, Rahul and Sameer Who were wide awake... watching their Sister, Their life sleep... this was a girl.. just a simple girl... but the reason for them to stay alive... she was their heart.. she was the one who pumped blood through their bodies...

After a while Maan sat down in the Seat next to her bed... he just kept looking at her... simply staring at her... wondering how things would have been different now... he wondered  how he would get her to find out that he was her ladoo... he was the once she had been looking for.. that's if she had been looking... he remembered how cute she looked when he met her in the driveway ... how cute she looked when she was just stood there checking him out... he wondered what she thought of him...but judging the look she had on her face, she was rather impressed with what she saw .. he looked at Radhe... Radhe felt Maan sat right next to him ... he looked at him and Radhe signalled Maan to meet him outside...

Both got up and went out...  Once they went out Radhe immediately hugged Maan... he whispered thank you over and over again... Maan broke out of the hug and he put a hand on his shoulder...

Maan ' its okay Radhe... he said... wanting to say more but kept quiet...

Radhe ' Maan you saved my life... you found my Geet,... My sister, my reason to live... you found her...  

Maan just simply smiled... he was glad to have found her... no matter what happens now he was going to make sure he and Geet have the most beautiful relationship ever... he was going to find that guy that tried to hurt her.. he was going to find out what happened...

Maan was still oblivious to the whole thing... as he had soo much in his mind he totally forgot to ask Geet... Forgot to Ask... But Once she was better he would do just that...

Maan ' its okay... don't worry... I'm glad I found her...

He smiled as both of them walked back in the room waiting for THEIR heart to wake up ..

-- Pre-cap --                        

Will Geet slip into a coma o will she wake up... this is actually long,, it is 2012 words... not including the words from this precap bit..

Well to find out you will have to tune in and find out...

I know this update was a bit emotional.. It was a bit sad.. But don't worry this is the last of the sad updates for now... Now you will see some Fun and exciting updates... still might be a tad bit emotional but it will still be funny...

Well if you enjoyed this update then please please Comments...I Also want this FF to Complete 150 Years ... I meant pages.. 🤣🤣 hehehe... So I can open up a new thread..

Please ignore the mistakes... I have not edited it.

So Please COMMENT and HIT the LIKE button..

Especially all you silent readers...

Please I'm expecting long comments x please...

Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
abinaya.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey jus read ur ff its jus amazing the way u brought sooo many characters into pic and then u also made it really amazing to read it  i had fun reading it jus one request try posting a tad bit faster plzzz
hey wow  buddy
loved it
do continue
n thanks for the pm

Originally posted by: abinaya.m

hey jus read ur ff its jus amazing the way u brought sooo many characters into pic and then u also made it really amazing to read it  i had fun reading it jus one request try posting a tad bit faster plzzz

Hey Thanks!!
I'm Really Glad You Liked It...
Thank You For Liking My Characters ..
I'm Really Glad You Liked It... Thanks x
Will Try To Update Again Tomorrow x

Originally posted by: anshra

hey wow  buddy

loved it
do continue
n thanks for the pm

Thanks You ...