Written Update 19th July 2011

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know if i am the only one feeling that the pace of the show has slowed down since Chander has gone missing. Seems as though the creatives also don't know what to do and how to proceed with the story. May be because of the revamping of SO they are also sure about the future of the show. Just an opinion i wanted to share with all u viewers.
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, it is very evident that the pace of this show has slowed down, may be they are planning to give some convincine end to this serial and taking their time in developing the story, by slowing down the pace.
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Rumi.
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek25

I don't know if i am the only one feeling that the pace of the show has slowed down since Chander has gone missing. Seems as though the creatives also don't know what to do and how to proceed with the story. May be because of the revamping of SO they are also sure about the future of the show. Just an opinion i wanted to share with all u viewers.

Slow down, I feel halted, story hasn't been progressed further, the same crying, I can understand Alka is in deep pain, But the way cv's are showcasing her pain, Instead of feeling her sorrow , i felt whole thing very irritating.
Edited by -Fragrance-- - 12 years ago