Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ups and Downs

Part 30

She woke up to find herself in his arms, she cuddled further, and then reality dawned, she checked her, I mean his kurta that she was wearing J it was intact or say in place then her hands moved down her lowers missing and she blushed, and cuddled again and moved her hand over her own body as it went down her fingers traced the bare part of her right thigh reminding her of the exposed scars. She bolted straight and grabbed the lowers dangling on the bed post and rushed to the washroom.

He had waken up when she and cuddled again and that made him notice her sudden departure, now that room was small the washroom door was quite near the bed, as she came out he held her wrist and pulled her "Good Morning sweet heart" and kissed her forehead, she blushed and replied "good morning" he made baby face and said "Geet, morning tea" she smiled "I'll just make since when you started having bed tea" he closed his eyes pretending to drift back to sleep and said "since now" she hit him by the pillow and went to the kitchen.

It was her second no, no third day and she was making tea for him, just like some perfect wife, Geet let yourself live this weekend the dream you always had waking up in his arms, cooking for him, cuddling beside him while watching TV, holding his hands while watching a horror movie and what not, she thought.

The day could not have began on a better note, thought Maan, he will slowly force her to give up with all her defenses, he wondered when was it last that she would have smiled, the smile that reached her eyes just like today, she was so content and Geet I promise you I will give you all the happiness and love you deserve, he pledged.

Morning dissolved into afternoon, she cooked breakfast for him upma and coconut chutney, with banana shake. At present she was making lunch, she was very happy at the time sad that the weekend will end today. She served the lunch all Indian cuisine, kadi bhaat with aloo ki sabzi and hari chutney and roti, she had cooked a full Indian meal after years, initially when she came here she used to have her meals at the mess, later she shifted to Dev's place, there Russell cooked, and later after they left and she shifted here she hardly made anything Indian as Julie could not eat so spicy food, and she never was a person who would cook something nice only to treat herself.

He was happy to see her like this, he did not remember how many times he had imagined her in his kitchen cooking and humming, she was looking like an angle to him. She called him for lunch and he joined in by the end of the meal he was like almost eating his fingers, "Maan, enough stop behaving like a kid and go and wash your hands" she instructed, at first he was taken aback by the command in her voice but then was like on the 7th cloud to see her Geet surfacing, "ok, ok will just go, last lick" and he dipped his fingers in remaining kadi and licked it off. After washing his hands he came near her and wiped them with her kurta "what is this?" she complained, "wiping my poor hands, they are tired with so much eating" and lifted her up and sat on the couch making her sit on his lap and kissed her insane.

That night he did not make love to her but held her in his arms tightly, tomorrow was Monday and they will resume work.

Next morning she gave him the bed tea and woke him up with  kiss "good morning, its getting late, wake up, I have made poha for you for break fast, be sure to eat it and also have packed some parathas and Gobhi ki sabzi in a lunch box for lunch and when you come back in the evening heat the diner kept in the fridge" he pulled her "where are you going?" she pecked his cheek "work I have a staff meeting before classes resume, and don't forget the weekend is up" she tried to stand up but he tightened his grip  "first I want a promise" he noticed a flick of fear in her eyes, she still had her defenses up "a promise that you will come this weekend also to stay with me" she sighed "ok, I'll try" he pulled her further "no first promise, and even if you will not I will kidnap you" she smiled and rubbed her hands on her temples "we will see on Friday" he knew that she will most probably arrange for some outstation meeting to avoid the weekend though she loved to be with him "you know Geet, what I am capable of doing if you will ditch me, I will not say a single word to you, but'" and he left the statement in mid air, making her scared "ok, bye Geet see you in class" and he went to use the washroom; she remembered what he had said the other day 'Geet remember this thing you walk out of me and I'll walk out of this world' she shivered with fear and resolved to be here on the weekend.

Precap: she was surprised that he did not notice her amputated part, he behaved as if she was in one piece with no scars no parts missing

part 31

Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
mitzi11 thumbnail
yippe me first
maan such amazing lover & caring
want his old geet back
love how he threat her if she doesnt
show up & she really  doesn't have choice
but to give in
simply beautiful
love it core
yu pinned up so perfect
waiting eagerly
Edited by sharmake11 - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part continue soon
scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update, happy for geet and maan. 
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it 😊
Maan is definitely an awesome lover 😊

precap is gud, hope Geet understands that Maan loves her and not her body
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part, love the way maan was trying to make her happy, waiting for more maneet moments,
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i luvd maan a lot...
bahut caring and understanding...
nice update yaar..
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

happy to see them together and loved maan for his careness towards her...

Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful update!! I am sure with his love and a little nudges here and there...he will have his Geet back soon enough!
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...loved it...