JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So finally the truth is out...abt Sameera...

hhhmmm but I guess you have already mentioned this truth abt Sameera ealier... or may be its just me doing a lot of thinking... I guess De Ja Vu...

But I loved it... and the kind of bond that Maaneet sharing at present... thats really very adorable...

Daadi is trying to set them together huh... Daadi badi shaatir dimaag wali hai...

hhhmm and so Hoshiarpur people coming down to Delhi... hhhmmm I guess even Vicky will make an entry at the same time... lets see what more twists and turns you gonna bring in...
skdevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
nice update
& thanx 4 the pm
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome... luved maneet bond...
wow DM heard their convo... wonder wht she'll do...
luved the way DM handled the godh bharai situation... 
continue soon
heermeher thumbnail
that was good that geet made maan open up for his bitter past
Firegurl thumbnail
great updates
wonderful
awesome
thbx 4 pm
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
humble request pls always read the accompanying note with the ff it may answer many of your questions
and also that pls pls pls I want bigh comments

Part 34

Finally today was her last exam; she was relaxed her classmates were going out for a movie, "GOLMAAL-3". She also wanted to go but was confused that should she go or not, so she called DM

DM: yes, Geet how was your exam?

G: it was easy

DM: good, when are you coming home? (She sounded a little worried)

G: actually DM all my classmates are going for that movie at PVR- Anupam

DM: which one?

G: GOLMAAL-3

DM: I read it's a comedy

G: IDK

DM: ok which show?

G: 12:45 pm

DM: so it gets over by 3:10pm, right

G: yes, hopefully may be earlier

DM: then probably you all should have lunch there itself after the movie

G: IDK, may be

DM: ok what ever but do inform me

G: yes DM and thank you

DM: you are my Bahu why should you thank me, enjoy, bye (and she hanged)

Bahu she wondered why was DM calling her Bahu but as the girls called her she shrugged and went with them.

At KM

DM: sorry, Geet will be late; she is going out with her friends

Brij: but why did you not tell her that we are here?

DM: then she would have rushed home, and that is the last thing I want

B: Pardon

DM: do not take me other wise, actually in her condition it's important to keep her happy, and as I gathered she is quite afraid of you

B (taken aback): oh that's not like that, I am just a little strict, and that's all

DM: yes, I know, wait let me call Maan

And she informed Maan that Brij, Rajji and Titoo have come

As they were having lunch Maan joined in, Brij was a little annoyed that DM did not tell Geet about their coming, he was also irritated as he has to leave by 6 pm bus, and above all Maan's and DM's sugar coated talks heightened his BP.

As they were leaving the table a boy of Geet's age entered the hall and lifted DM and went in circles shouting NAANI MA

Maan exclaimed VICKY and they guys hugged. Maan introduced Brij and family to Vicky

V: hello ji, what makes you come here?

B: actually ji you all don't have Godh Bharai but Darjee wanted to
send Shagun for Geet

V: that's nice, bro where is Bhabhi?

DM was taken aback by his way of referring Geet; even Maan was surprised no shocked

V: wait let me call her, Bhabhi, Bhabhi where are you?

M: she's not home

V: oh, so she went for that movie, my God bro, when Dev Bhai will know she has a crush on Ajay Devgan he sure will go for body building (laughed)

This confused DM and Maan even more, but it cleared Brij's doubts.

Vicky thanked his stars that he had talked to Geet before boarding the plane, and that was then she mentioned about her friends planning for a movie.

Vicky went to his room and Maan followed him, once inside they closed the door M: hey, Vicky, how do you know Geet?

V: she herself told me

M: when?

V: when she called me

M: Vicky, will you stop talking in riddles

And then Vicky told him everything that how Geet found his number and so on and so forth

Maan was once again amazed by how simply and intelligently she is bringing them closer.

Later Maan explained everything to DM, when Vicky was keeping the Handa's busy by his charm.

At 4:35 pm, Geet entered the KM, she was informed by the guard that three people have come from HSPur at around 11:30 in the morning, now Geet understood why DM was worried and why she said Bahu; she was also told that Vicky is back.

While she was confused as how to enter the hall, Vicky came out and dragged her inside

V: what is this Bhabhi, your bro is here and you are busy watching Ajay Devgan, let Dev Bhai come back I'll tell him everything about your crush

Geet took the clue

G: please Devar ji don't tell him all this, then he will take me to Canada and their I'll miss being pampered by DM, mummy ji and you all

DM: come Geet, Rajji come Beta help me get her ready, you all are already getting late

Geet quickly adorned the red suit brought by Brij and Brij hurriedly did all the rituals hardly having time to notice the missing Sindoor and Mangalsutra.

DM rushed and called them for tea and packed their food for the journey, Rajji was panicking as she knew that Dev was not her legal husband but the way Khurana's managed the show she was happily shocked. Titoo's only concern was that her Di was happy here.

After the Handa's left a wave of relief hit them and DM went to her room to take rest, as she was mentally quite tired, Vicky winked at Geet and Maan and retired to his room as he has not slept for last 32 hours.

M: thank you Geet

G: I should be the one thanking you all

M: it's for finding Vicky and getting him back

G: it was a small understanding, he loves you a lot and now when he knows the whole truth, he had to come back

M: you really are one hell of a courageous girl, who has guts to admit the truth again and again

G: it does not need any guts, it needs only care, and the way you all care for me I'll do what ever I can in my capacity to make you happy

M (smiled): care for a ginger tea

G: I'll just make

M: no I'll make it for a change, will you teach me how to

G: why?

M: when you will be resting after she is born, I'll make it for you

G: oh. So much of a planning

M: babies need that (winks)

G: ok I'll teach you, come

now that's a short update but with tons of events😉
what do you feel about this?

smart Vicky enetred just on time...
Geet shared a beautiful bond with him... for those who are confused, after her first call both have been keeping in touch, they talk atleast once in a day on phone

Geet make all th epeople around her LATTOO

the way DM took th emovie as an opportunity to keep Geet away.. is it justified? what ar eyour veiws

did you want the truth to be out?
I do not want them to know about Dev till the child is born, only Darjee and Brij do not know the truth rest every one knows

is it not wise to leave it to the Handa's to reveal the truth? its theur family matter after all

I know you all have many more queries, hope tp see to them in coming updates

hope I am up to your expectations

if not feel free to tell

waiting for your responses write soon

pls post your comments you know you all are my motivations

and pls don't forget to hit the like button whether you comment or not pls hit the like tab if you like what I have written it only takes a second

Pls hit the like Tab as usual

and if it is not working pls leave the note telling me 'hey shruti the like tab is not working count my vote also'

phone/mobile users as you will not be able to hit the like tab pls pls pls comment, simply say I liked you post

i will pm every one later
XXX----------XXX----------XXX---------XXX

Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
ME first after long time
 awesome update.
loved it.
loved the way vicky handle the situation
 first DM and maan also do it
Brij arrh naam sunke gussa ho aajata hain.
 rajjy know that dev is not geet's legal husband
loved maaneet cute scene.
 aww perfect hubby wify planning for their child .
continue soon
now that's a short update but with tons of events😉
what do you feel about this?
 awesome part.
loved it.

smart Vicky enetred just on time...
Geet shared a beautiful bond with him... for those who are confused, after her first call both have been keeping in touch, they talk atleast once in a day on phone

loved it. bhabi devar jodi
 wish show mein bhi dikhate aise

Geet make all th epeople around her LATTOO
geet hain hi itni pyaari 😳😆

the way DM took th emovie as an opportunity to keep Geet away.. is it justified? what ar eyour veiws
yes justified
if geet was there that time then brij and his interrogation start and lecture  start ho jata
this is good for geet and in this condition sply

did you want the truth to be out?
it's ur hand as this story is ur baby so u will do as u want  we will love to read that
I do not want them to know about Dev till the child is born, only Darjee and Brij do not know the truth rest every one knows
good idea
 me loved it
 both brij and dar jee will do something bad then it'll better to keep the truth hide for some time

is it not wise to leave it to the Handa's to reveal the truth? its theur family matter after all
yes ,it'll better but after baby born
nehi toh mental torture suru kar denge  oh dar jee and brij

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 12 years ago
heermeher thumbnail
the best part of  all your FF is that geet is always shown smart innocent and intelligent luv the way she handle everything nicely
Edited by heermeher - 12 years ago
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

thank-you-desi-glitters-37

awesome ... 

thnx 4 d update ...

continue soon ...