❤️ Happy Birthday Priya [Di] Nair ❤️

Angelic_J thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#1
*Jot takes the Mic*

Okkk so hello shello once again kids and ermmm not kids?😃😆 So how is everyone doing this fine day err evening?🤔 I am sure you all are already rolling your eyes at my yet another pathetic attempt at making a birthday thread🤔 It's okay as I don't mind because I am doing the same🤣 * Nervous Chuckle* I am just sitting here and thinking how did I get into this situation twice in less than a week? [Oh yea thanks Aman and Rav😊] But then again who says birthday threads have to be all funny and pretty and creative?😡😡😡 Maybe its high time I created a revolution in the way birthday threads are made on IF I demand that birthday threads be created NORMALLY so normal people like me don't have a phobia of creating a birthday thread and fearing we wouldn't live up to the high standards set up by the crazy creatives of I-F
I Jot-the-not-so-great-at-creating-birthday-threads declare in front of all you IFians that we together will bring a change to I-F in how birthday threads are made. We together will bring them back to being NORMAL where they are not always witty or funny or creative or basically above average And together we shall con *Ravjot kicks Jot off stage*


Ravjot * Stands nervously in front of stern faced crowd* - Uhh extremely sorry about that folks. Jot gets a little carried away sometimes and completely forgets the reason as to why she is here in the first place Please don't mind her nonsensical ramblings as she got discharged from the mental hospital just last week so she is still taking her sweet time to get back to being normal. Anyway we are not here to talk about her. Today we have gathered here to celebrate someone VERY special's bday on I-F. This person *Jot comes back and tackles Rav to the ground*

Jot - What the hell did you think you were doing kicking me off the stage like that?😡😡😡

Ravjot - Dude you were rambling on and at least look at what you are doing😡 We are presenting in front of a CROWD.

*Jot looks at the crowd with Rav's collar in her hand*

Jot - *Stammers* Well you should have thought about that before kicking ME off😡

Rav - Yeah well... I can't think of everything And it doesn't explain why you're STILL holding on to my collar. SECURITY! This is abuse! Arrest this woman!!

Jot - Security? WTH? No need to create more drama Can't we just at least TRY to act like adults and do what we are here for?😡 *let's go off collar*


Rav - NO!!!!!!! You hurted me 😭 I demand compensation


Jot - Compensation? You want compensation? How about I kick you out of this show? How is that for compensation? 😊

Rav - and you wanted us to act like adults😳

Jot - Well who demanded compensation like a demented dungar?
I am not the one halting this show

Rav - Now you're calling me names? SECURITY😡

*enter 2 sumo wrestlers who try to sit on jot but she does some next matrix like moves*


Jot - well since that was a FAIL can we try and move on with the show already?

Rav - FINE! Why are we here again?

Jot - Because it is SOMEONE'S brithday. Did you forget whose birthday it is Rav?


Rav - No😃 It's PRIYA DI's😃😃😃



Jot - Yes you heard it right I-F. It's our very own PD's birthday today on the 10th of July
🥳🥳🥳🥳

Rav - I'm pretty sure EVERYONE knows who Priya di is so she doesn't really need an intro does she? If you don't, then shame on you😳😳😳

Jot - I am pretty sure they know who she is but I am not sure if they know WHO SHE REALLY IS. Does that make sense?🤔
🤔🤔


Rav - Not really
🤔 But I know what you mean Why not tell em some stuff about Priya di then? I know you've been busy stalking her. Creep😳😳😳

Jot - Who the hell do you think you are calling me creep?
😳😳😳 Have you forgotten what I am capable of doing?*points to the unconscious sumo wrestlers*Plus I wasn't STALKING her I was merely checking her posts out

Rav - Stalking, checking her posts, what's the difference? Now are you gonna tell us what you found out or not


Jot -
Well I sort of forgot to take notes. Plus I am not a stalker so I got tired of checking her posts she has been on I-F for wayyy too long😳 I will need 10000 years to decipher her older posts

Rav - Yeah she's been on I-F since like...the begining of time😳😳😳


Jot - She joined in 2005 right? or is it o4?
😳😳😳 I forgot 🤣🤣🤣

Rav - Like I said, beginning of time
🤣🤣🤣 Oooh😲😲 remember Land Before Time?😲 With Little Foot and Sarah and Duckie and them?😃

Jot - No 🤓

Rav - Never Mind then =\

Jot - Good because as I was saying before you started with your random crap, PD has been on I-F for a long time and there is not a single person who can do as much as she has done for not only the website as an admin but also as a GM and a mod before that. And more than that she is the most awesomest and nicest person EVER


Rav - She's super cool😎

Jot - That's all you have to say? Figures
You only know how to talk randomly But this isn't about you so I am going to ignore you

Rav - You know what? I'm leaving Oh and Happy Birthday Priya Di
*hopes on a broom and flies away*

Jot - Good. I am going to leave too Happy Birthday PD🤗We hope you have an awesome year ahead and keep on rocking. We love you immensely
🤗

*Catches Rav midair and hops on her broom*

Rav - *kicks Jot off and disappears*

Jot - Chalo, next time😃















Edited by Angelic_J - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

47

Views

26.7k

Users

42

Likes

189

Frequent Posters

Angelic_J thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#2



Ravjot: Once upon a time in the land of unicorns and flying pigs, there lived empress Priya


Shifali: Ravz. Why does it always have to be land of unicorns and flying pigs?


Ravjot: Because... what else could it be? 🤔


Shifali: I don't know, maybe like in a land filled with Shelia ki Jawaani, where Munni gets Badnaam and all the Beedi's that jalai le, there lived a cool, wacky and immortal princess who was Salman Khan's chamak challo 😎 See, that's way cooler then the land of unicorns and flying donkey's which i think is way overrated but as you know, I am just cool like that😎


Ravjot: Don't forget jalebi bai! Though I'm not a fan of jalebis 🤔 Gulab jamuns are more my thing


Shifali: Me neither. I LOVE GULAB JAMUNS! They are the white ones right? No wait, those are Rasgullah's...these are the brown ones


Ravjot: Shifali😳 why do you not know your mithai names 😳


Shifali: I am not a sugary person


Ravjot: No wonder you're bitter🤣


Shifali: I am sour, and scary like the evil witch. Bitter too


Ravjot: Karela😲


Shifali: Ravz, hmph we are off topic. This is not about how karela, kadvi, khatti I am


Ravjot: Why does everything turn into about you? 🤔 This is about PRIYA DI


Shifali: Or how you are obsessed with flying donkeys [not to mention you are one] or unicorns


Ravjot: I'm not obsessed with flying donkeys and unicorns remind me of my little pony. You think Priya di's daughters like my little pony? 😲


Shifali: The advertisment on TV!😲 Remember those days when we used to be Barbie, Ken and Polly Pocket games? And all those amazing cartoons? I am sure PD's girls watch cartoons😲


Ravjot: You think priya di watches with them?😲


Shifali: But see, in the world of sparkling vampires these days, I don't think there is any decent shows to watch 🤔


Ravjot: Do you think they've watched ARTHUR😳


Shifali: OMG 😲 Arthur 😳


Ravjot: Arthur is Canadian


Shifali: PD is Americano


Ravjot: What are the chances that Priya di knows who Arthur is? 😳


Shifali: 😲I don't know 😲 She better watch Arthur or I am cutting all my ties with her


Ravjot: Priya di... doesn't know Arthur? 😲


Shifali: But the thing is I don't wear ties🤔


Ravjot: Ties 😲 OMG WE'RE NOT WEARING OUR SUITS! *runs to grab bow tie*


Shifali: 😲 I am gonna wear a gown! 😲


Ravjot: ok 😲 Lets get back to the story😲 before you rudely interrupted


Shifali: K, that was way off topic. DUDE, I did not interrupt! It has been like forever since we did this!


Ravjot: Yeah 😔


Shifali: And look at this, even my typing got slower 😔


Ravjot: We'll catch up later 😃 *clears throat* How does the story go again?


Shifali: Oh yeah, the story was like in a land where Sheila's are getting their jawaani, Munni's are getting badnaam, Beedi's are being jal-ing, there comes this awesome woman and like, Salman Khan is like 'Hey girl, wanna be my chamak challo?'


Ravjot: And she was all like oh no you di'int, with the finger snapping and everything! But then she realised it was Salman Khan and passed out and fell into this magic portal, transporting her to the land of Pokemon


Shifali: No, 😲 I think it was the Wizarding World of Hogwarts 😲 It makes sense no? Magic portal? Harry Potter, which reminds me, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 coming out on July 15th! OMG! My childhood is coming to an end! :( What about Priya di? 😲 Do you think she grew up with Harry Potter too? 😲


Ravjot: I think she did😲 And no see, she couldn't catch any Pokemon and after that she went to Hogwarts. It was her back up career


Shifali: Ah 😲 But then why is she an Admin of I-F?


Ravjot: Well, you see


Shifali: No I don't see 😊


Ravjot: Lemme finish =/ Where was I? Oh yeah! She almost burnt Snape's hair off and almost killed Filch's cat. Turns out she wasn't too good with magic so she had to quit that too 😔 And I just realized we suck at telling stories😳


Shifali: Not us, you 😊


Ravjot: Sharap! Anyway, moving, she then followed her heartthrob Salman Khan's voice, from Gagan and Preeti's pcs and followed them to I-F and became Admin.




Edited by Angelic_J - 15 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#3



Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore
Happy Birthday Priya🤗🤗

Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. May every glowing candle on your cake be a wish that comes true. May this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment your heart desires.

You are very special
And you deserve the best
I wish you a wonderful life
Filled with love and happiness

Thank you Priya for being such a wonderful friend. We fight with each other, scold one another for being awake at wee hours or not resting when unwell, do kaam as well as masti and most importantly pull each other's leg which you do more. Thanks for being part of my life. I think I did too much tareef it's your birthday na isliye tareef toh karni padegi😡😆

Here is your special gift from Shugz.



Loads of Love,

Shruti





Hey Dii
Wishing You A Very Salmanish Happy Birthday😆
Ohkay now i srsly dont know what to wish so sochke will post later or may be get it edited by the Nikammi's we have😆
Hope you have a great bday and may the coming year be filled with Joy and Laughter. May almight bless you with Happiness and eash day of yours Awsome

Loads of Love
preeti





PRIYA DIII!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I KNOW I'M YELLING BUT I DON'T CARE😃 I'M JUST TOO EXCITED😃🤣

And now I've calmed down a bit😆 I'm not sure what to write cuz the radio's on and I'm distracted by the song. You know that purana gaana? Dil vil pyaar vyaar main kya jaanu re? That one😃 Not sure why I felt the need to tell you but yeah😆

Sooo Priya di! You're a year older now😲 You're old😳🤣 How does it feel?😆 Jokes apart, I miss youuu😔 I haven't talked to you in sooo long😔 You're hiding from me aren't you😳 I KNEW it! And I dunno what I'm going on about so I'll shut up🤣

Happy Birthday once again🤗 Hope you have an amazing day😃

-Ravjot




PRIYAAA DI!!!

Happy Happy Birthday 🤗

May this day bring tons of happiness and success! I hope you have a fantabulous day!!

Now that I am writing this I wana take this opportunity to thank you for all the help you have been providing us. 🤗 You have been an excellent mentor and a great friend as well. 😎

Thank you for always helping and guiding me. I am soo glad that I got to know you soo well. You are like an elder sister to me. It's always a pleasure to talk to you.. Your an amazing person and I mean it from the bottom of my heart!! 🤗🤗

Gosh I don't even remember how and when we became friends. I think in 2007 if I am not wrong.. Oh I am sure it was through one of the PM's for help I sent you.. I am sooo glad that I made the effort to PM you and got to know you so well and offcourse became good freinds. 😳😳 And then the talk went on and on haha and remember the sallu talks? 🤣 Gosh fun times.

Well now I am like totally out of words and super sleepy grr haha anyways wishing you a very happy birthday once again!! I hope you have a great one.

p.s. here is a gift for you hope you like it :D

Overdue.. will edit [after this kamchor makes it 😡]

Love,
Aman



Priya Diii its your bday😃 Again😃😆 Like for the thousandth time now :\ But yet it still is a VERY special day so don't let me ruin it for you😃😃 First of all a very very very happy birthday to you🤗 I hope this year brings in a lot of happiness to you and your family🥳 May you no longer have to deal with idiots with the exception of me and Rav of course🤣🤣🤣🤣 You will have to deal with us idiots till the time not even a single strand of hair is left on your scalp🤣🤣🤣🤣 And that reminds me its your birthday so I should at least try to be a little nicer so *ahem-ahem* keeping that in mind I won't talk about how you have literally been MIA or how I no longer see you anywhere😭😭😭 You are now these days too busy for your ebil😡😡 Ebil no likes being ignored🥺 But okay I am going to shut up now and let you enjoy the rest of your bday thread😃 Not that its anything special but we love you and we want to celebrate your milestone🥳 🥳🥳

And with that I wrap up my nonsensical note/message😃 Once again I hope you have an awesome year ahead and may god bless you with your heart's most felt desires
🤗🤗

And here is something little to remind you of me and Rav😃









Happy Birthday PD!!1
Many Many Happy Returns of the day!!!
May This Year Bring Loads and Loads of Happiness!!!
You have been a wonderful support and we all dearly love you!!!!!
Now I made you something on OUR favorite 😆I was about to write PD, but then i thought if i put di on a sallu Avi .. what will happen 😆 The thought of it just made me giggle 😆 Anyway Here is wishing you a Very Very Happy Birthday!!!

Love You
Gagan






Happy Birthday Priya Di 🤗

May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring loads of happiness and success into your life. It's kind of hard to believe that I've known you for so many years. It was like we just met! Anyhooo ... made you a little something:



Party hard. Keep Smiling. Happy Birthday once again! Better save me some of that cake.

Love,
GK






Priyaaa Many many happy returns of the day🤗...May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots and lots of love,happiness and success in life ...Enjoy this day to the fullest and may you continue to always shine and prosper in life 🤗🤗🤗...You r one of the most sweetest ,calm and intelligent member I have ever come across on IF and you have always been there with us whenever we needed you for some help ,advice or any issues 🤗; Your patience and tolerance level is what makes you so successful and lovable among all today👏👏; Today on your birthday I would like to wish you all the best for your future goals and may u continue to rock with your positive attitude always⭐️


P
er
fangel5655


Dear Priya Di,
What can I say to a wonderful person like you. I hope you have a really amazing amazing day. You don't know how much I respect you and how much I have learned from you. When you were a mod you were my absolute favorite. (it was hard to find a replacement but I think I can finally give that position to Mango and Shru) I can't believe you used to respond to all my stupid absolutely annoying messages every time. If I were you, I would ignore them. Thank you for being patient with me. It really made me look at you as a older sister. So happy Birthday and I hope all your good wishes come true. Have a blast! 🥳 Happy Birthday once again!!!!🤗 I love you. And I really really really miss you. Can I just leave you spamming messages? You don't know how much I miss talking to you

Love
Fatima



*Shifali*


Happy Birthday PriDi! And I hope you have an amazing birthday! It's been like forever since we talked! Almost 6 months to a year I assume? Man, time passes by fast! Just remember to have fun on your birthday and I love you!













Edited by Angelic_J - 15 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#4


Priya Di 🤗🤗🤗

Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Priya Di, Happy Birthday to you🥳

10th July.. it's your birthday!!!
Wishing you Many, Many happy returns of the day, hope you have a great birthday and a blast.. you deserve the best on this special day of years and hope you have a great year ahead.

You are the BEST Dev Team member I have come across on IF, a great admin and also a great Di to little Minu 😆😳 Minu loves you for everything you've done for her.. and misses the old fun times :( our PM convos and how can i forget, me spamming your dhabba. 🤣

On this special day of yours, I OFFICIALLY DECLARE YOU AND SALLU HUSBAND AND WIFE☺️ Even though you have Jiju, Sallu can be yours for the day😉😆

Enough of me, Mein toh Kitna bol sakti hu about you, me and our bonding.. lekin phir kabhi verna you may get bored🥱.. and we can't have that😛😆. Here are some gifts for you:







Hope you like them.😃
Love you lots & lots.. Apki pyaari bachi, Minu 🤗🤗🤗





Hey! Happy birthday! I hope you're day is fantastic with lots of happiness and gifts. 😃 May all your dreams and wishes come true! Thanks for being such a great admin.

Love,
noodles





Priya Di!!!!!!! Happy Birthday!! I think we all are blessed to have an admin like you on IF! You are an amazing human being, hard working, dedicated, and an amazing mentor! If it wasnt for you I wouldnt have ever been on the DT! On this day, of your birth 🤣, I wish you many many happy returns of the day! May your day be blessed, may you recieve all that you deserve, and may all of your dreams come true on this day and for your future!!!! Love you Di, for everything you doo!!!!
Lots of Love,
Roshni





Happy Birthday Priya Di, may all ur dreams cum true xx





Priya di,

Happy Birthday! May this day bring the world's happiest memories for years to remember. You do a lot for others and now its our turn to send our wishes for the internet's top admin 👍🏼 and friend! ⭐️

Wishing you HappyBirthday once again!! 🥳

Keep smiling,
Mitesh






Heeey Priya Di!

I just want to wish you lots of love and success in life! May god always keep showering his blessings on you :)
Thanks for always being there for IndiaForums and all the members... Happy Birthday and enjoy YOUR day!

x Kiran (HipHopStahKiran)





Happy Bithday Priya Di! 🤗 I hope you have a wonderful day and a blessed year ahead. May you receive all the happiness that you deserve! 😃

Much love and wishes,

Fivr





Hey Priya,

Many Many happy returns of the day dear...

May God bless you and give all the happiness you deserve to get...

Enjoy ur day to the fullest...

Tk care...luv...Reshu🤗

Jot: Pls insert a greeting card as well on my behalf😳





Haapppy Birthday Priya!
We just recently started talking due to our love (to strong of a word?) for Life Unexpected (still haven't found out what you thought of the end!). Anyways you're a fabulous person and I'm glad I got the opportunity to exchange a few PMs with you and get to know you a tad bit better! I hope you enjoy your day and may god bless you with nothing but happiness in your life!
- Swati





May all your dreams and wishes come true and always KEEP SMILING 😊😊😊





Happy birthday!! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family and friends!



A small gift:






Dear Priya , Wishing you very many happy returns and may all your dreams come true With love and hugs, Roja









dearest priya 😳

many many happy returns of the day may ur all dreams and wishes come true have a rocking day and year ahead

we wish God bless you'
With all joy and cheers'
May you live a long life'
May you get all good thing in your life'
May you have happy days and nights'
May all your dreams come true'
May all your desires be fulfilled'
May you spreading happiness everywhere'
And
Stay away from every sorrow and grief'
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Image


ImageImage


with lots of love

Aashi 😳





Priya Di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! firstly a big jaddu ki jappi for u...🤗
Happy Birthday Di...i hope u have a wonderful day full of lots of fun and surprises. Now its the special day so chill out and relax, have fun because its YOUR special day! I wish u lots of happiness and a long life full of peace, happiness and success. Here's some birthday gifts for you...
Lots of Love From
Yuvika!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Dear Priya,
Knowing you has been an absolute delight. Chatting with you, discusssing things and sharing ideas. You have always been helpful and supportive. Ah yes talks about Salman have been fun too!😆 Hope you are Ready in the coming days with your Dabangiri!😆 and no Veer or Chillar party please😆
As a token of good wishes, here are some mementos for you:
Ok so on your special day- Wishing you a very Happy Birthday full of fun and joy. Wishing you joy and cheer, good health and great fortune.

Take care and best wishes
Lavs






My dear
Like these waves...Let God Bless you for ever and ever
True Friend

A true friend is hard to find,
Someone who is always kind.
Words of advice; freely share,
Helping hand, always spare.

A true friend is hard to find,
Someone always on my mind.
Listens, cares, and understands,
Hardships; mutually withstands.

A true friend is hard to find,
Someone like you! Let me remind.
Birthday greetings, from my heart,
This celebration, we must start.
By Martin Dejnicki
Finally a Birthday Feast for you...!!! Enjoy...
ecard
Mol means daughter in Malayalam...!!






A very Happy Birthday Priyadi and very Happy returns of the day.
May you day and your coming year fill with sunshine and laughter and may your every wish come true.. May you reach the zenith of your career and may your every dream come true
Enjoy your special day Priyadi.. love eva






Happy Birthday Priyaaa! Hope you have an amazing one & that all your wishes come true on your special day😳
xoxo
Nikki<3







Edited by -Ravjot- - 15 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#5
I get to be first My message was literally too special to be placed with the others Just saying 😎😎

Dear Priya Di,
What can I say to a wonderful person like you. I hope you have a really amazing amazing day. You don't know how much I respect you and how much I have learned from you. When you were a G.mod (G for Gangsta 😎) you were my absolute favorite. (it was hard to find a replacement but I think I can finally give that position to Mango and Shru. But just putting it out there no one comes close to you 😳) I can't believe you used to respond to all my stupid, absolutely annoying, messages every time. If I were you, I would ignore them. Thank you for being patient with me, now that that I look back I feel really immature. I have been dying to tell you that. The fact that you were so nice at that time really made me look at you as a older sister. So happy Birthday and I hope all your good wishes come true. Have a blast! 🥳 🤗 I love you. And I really really really really like super freaking miss you. Can I just leave you spamming messages? You don't know how much I miss talking to you. I saw you on the other day and my first thought was to just say hi. Then I remembered your inbox is probably filled with more important messages so why bother you? 😔 I just love you. 🤗

Love
Fatima


Edited by Perfangel5655 - 15 years ago
Angelic_J thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#6
Just want to say Happy Birthday Di and may you always stay blessed🤗


P.S - Thanks to my dungar Rav for helping out so much🤗🤗 And special thanks to Gur and Fanta🤗🤗🤗 You guys are all too awesome for words😎 And thanks to everyone who sent in their msgs =]
rainydays. thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#7
Happy Birthday Priya Di🤗
minuu thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
#8
Happy Birthday Priya Di 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Edited by minuu - 15 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
#9
Happy Birthday PD!!!! Many Many Happy Returns of the day!!
..Armaania.. thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#10
Happy Birthday Priya di.🤗
You might not know me, but I know you.😃😆I am mahi spammer of your forum.🤣
I had once interest in checking your posts, so checked them, don't call me stalker.😳🤣
Anyways, May GOD bless you and show you success in life.
And May all you contributions to IF result in a success.
Good luck.
🤗

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".