I liked the episode. It didn't bore me like some of the recent ones. It had some decent investigation and the lady acted well. Yeah, even I think she's Maya Alagh...she looks a bit different, though. Saw her long long ago on DD.
Nice to see them bring a veteran actress and not that lady (you know who I mean...the one who played the old man's wife in Happy Diwali episode) It is a step in the right direction and hope they bring in such good side actors every week.
The new cop...hmmm...no comments. I don''t want anyone trying to be like Vivek. Vivek is Vivek and no one can fill in his shoes. The new guy has to bring in some 'fun' into the team and be respectful to out duo without trying to steal the limelight. Let's see how it goes. Freddie did overact in the scene with the new guy. He has to avoid this.
Daya was the one who received the call about the crime, he was clearly shown going to the crime scene with Freddie and he also told Nikhil not to join him now. Then why was he not present at the crime scene? Why the Mr India act? This was very bad direction.
I liked the way Abhijeet climbed the wall like a cat. Wow!!! 👏😳 Wish it were Daya climbing the wall with him like they both did in Traitors in CID.
Thank God they didn't show the face of the dead man. They just indicated to us about how bad it was by an expression on Abhijeet's face.
There were some scenes where I could find Abhijeet being properly involved...in one bureau scene, he rubs his palms together as if thinking and pondering over a point. That was good to see, rather than the half-hearted dialogues we sometimes see.
Overall it was nice...no stupid motive and the end was different from the usual phaansi. And no emotional athyachar or drama. They managed to capture our interest without either of these elements and that's what they need to do on a regular basis.
Story writer Ajay Kumar - well done.
A 4 from me. 😊