dua22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice update dr...looking forward to the story
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Greetings to my all cutie pie readers..πŸ€—

Hope you guys are doing well. Thanks for such an overwhelming response on my previous update. Glad you all are liking the storyline. Sorry for not replying to every comment as I'm too lazy to do that. And I apologize for that. But pakka promise, will try to reply to each comment next time.😳

Thanks for pressing the like tab -
salma009Lekshmic7supriyamnfansowmyap03KaJen_IK_DMGfri42911payalkhehradrmahaarjun-foreverBhawna_artiarti_4evergopi06valiyah27SujaLuvsMayurdaniella05rads14.SilentPrincesschandu-mayuNirvrithicrazymayurianpearl10fendSamiraARTiMAYURlove.mayurarti--jiya--maria-soniarti-roshnee--moona-ridi_onasis-Faria-achooseannie07--Ruchi---SupriyaluvsMN-

Seriously, I keep staring at the likes and read your comments a lot of times and I feel so great. Thank you so much once again friends. You guys are just wonderful.⭐️

Anyways, without any further chattering, here's the third chapter of "Ibaadat". I hope you all will like it.😊

Lots of love and hugs..πŸ€—
Bidzy..❀️

Scroll down to read the update...Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Fate's Game To Get Them Together - Chapter III
Banner Courtesy: Maria [maria-soniarti]

Sun rays came through the window disturbing her deep sleep. She made an annoyed facial expression at first but then slowly opened her eyes. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she made herself in a sitting position on the bed. She yawned and stretched out. Slowly she looked around and a sudden realization struck her mind. She was not in her room. So where was she? She lowered her eyes and stared at the bed and its sheets. She felt the softness of the bed and admired the beautiful flower-printed bedsheets. This was not her bed! She thought with a shocked expression. Confusions, confusions and lots of confusions! What the hell was happening with her? Pushing these thoughts aside, she stood up and walked outside the room staring at the beautiful house. It was nothing less than a palace for her. On a particular wall were different art pieces. She smiled as the beauty of each of those arts were truly admirable. "Beautiful paintings! Choice acchi hain jisne yeh paintings kharidi hain." Suddenly she shook her head and said to herself, "Mujhe yeh pata lagana chahiye ke main kiske ghar mein hoon aur main inn paintings mein busy ho gayi? Uff ho Nupur!"

Getting annoyed by herself, Nupur walked forward which led her to the main hall. As she stepped on it, she was dumbfounded. She had never seen such a beautiful hall! Her mouth widened and her eyes grew big. She kept looking around the hall.

"Itni badi ghar kabhi dekhi nahin kya?", a voice came from behind her. She jerked in fear and turned back instantly. She was even more shocked now seeing the man in front of her. He was looking just like a royal prince, she thought and blushingly smiled. Again she shook her head and thought in her mind, "Nupur, tu yeh kya kar rahi hain? Tujhe toh isse poochna chahiye ke tu yaha kaise pohochi?!"

The man waved his hand in front of Nupur's face and took her out of her thoughts. "Kya soch rahi ho?", he asked in his manly voice. "Main yaha kaise..?", Nupur asked nervously. The man smiled and said, "Remember we met yesterday? Mayank Sharma! I complimented you for your performance. Yaad aaya kuch?" Nupur touched her head and squeezed her eyes in a hope to remember something about the previous night.

"Hey listen! Don't be too pressurized! I can understand that you might not remember anything that happened last night because of the hang-over. Anyways, let me explain. You have performed last night in Mumbai-Nights Disco for its 2nd anniversary, then I came to you for appreciating your performance. After that, you went to dance with your friends and suddenly you fainted. I didn't know anythng about you so I brought you here. Just felt like to help ya. That's it.", Mayank said very gently.

Nupur said, "I can remember some things now. Anyways, thanks a ton for helping." Saying that, she slightly smiled just as a formality.

"Your welcome!", Mayank said smilingly.

Nupur worriedly said, "Mujhe aab chalna chahiye. Thanks once again."

"Can I drop you at your place?", Mayank asked like a gentleman.

"No thank you! I can manage.", Nupur said and left quickly not giving Mayank a chance to say anything more.

Mayank made annoyed expression and said to himself, "Ajib hain kuch log." Saying this, he shook his head in disgust.

Nupur nervously headed toward the hostel and kept praying. "Kal raat main yaha vapas nahin aayi. Pata nahin kisi ko pata hain ki nahin. Kya kahenge, kya karenge, kya hoga, kuch samajh mein nahin aa raha." Suddenly she made a shocking expression and said, "Kahin mujhe yaha se nikal diya toh? Main kaha jaayungi? Mere paas rahene ki bhi koi jagaah nahin hain."

While talking to herself, she finally reached at the entrance of the hostel. She went inside and walked to her room. Sitting on her bed, she sighed and said, "Thank God kuch nahin hua!" Just then, her room-mate came to her and said, "Nupur, accha hua ke tum aa gayi. Sister Maria tumhe bulaa rahi hain."

"Mujhe? Par kyun?", she said shockingly and stood up out of nervousness. "Tum khud hi jaakar poochlo.", her room-mate said to her and left.

Taking a deep breath, Nupur headed for Sister Maria's room. Her legs were shaking and she was getting damn scared. Somehow she managed to go to Sister's room. She knocked the door and said, "May I come in, Sister?"

"Come in!", Sister said with a stern voice. Now this had made Nupur scarier than before. Gulping her throat as she was frightened, she entered inside. Her heart was pounding and her stomach was aching. She felt as if her world was going to destroy that day. "Aap ne bulaaya, Sister?", she asked in a low voice. "Nupur, you have to leave this hostel as soon as possible.", Sister said in a firm tone.

That was what she feared about. At last it came true! She just said, "Okay!" and left as she knew that there was no use of pleading. Sister Maria was a very strict and rude coordinator of the hostel and once she would make any decision, it would be final. She knew that very well. Nupur went to her room and packed her luggage. Her room-mate entered in the room and stared at Nupur as if she didn't bother at all. Nupur noticed that but she didn't feel anything. She just gave her room-mate a slight smile and walked out of the room.

Mayank lied on the couch and smiled as Nupur's thoughts flashed in his mind. "I need to find her.", he said smilingly. "Par kaise?", he asked himself confusingly. "Huh I don't know!", he told himself annoyingly. "Jab milna hoga, mil jaayegi.", he said with a don't-give-a-damn look. "Par ladki thi badi hot yaar! I can't even get her out of my thoughts.", he said and became confused. "Anyways I just need to go out to throw out all these thoughts. "Yaar main kyun ek ladki ke liye itna weird behave kar raha hoon? Jab ki the fact is girls drool over me. I don't run after them.", saying that he smiled with attitude and pride.

Wearing his favorite black t-shirt and his stylish sunglasses, Mayank went out. He drove around the city with a full-care-free attitude playing his favorite playlist in a loud volume. Suddenly his eyes spotted someone which made him shocked. He gave a hard break to his car and quickly came out of his car. "What an awesome luck!", he said to himself and smirked. He sat inside his car and drove back following the person his eyes spotted. He stopped his car in front of that person and opened the other door at the front. "Come in!", he said politely.

"Aap?", Nupur said shockingly. Mayank gave a crooked smile and said, "Tumhe dekhkar lag raha hain ke tum kahin jaa rahi ho. Shayad ghar chod kar kahin jaa rahi ho. Toh phir chalo, wahi pe chod deta hoon." "Mujhe khud hi nahin pata ke main kaha jaa rahi hoon.", she said to Mayank and sighed. "Mere saath chal sakti ho, if you wish!", Mayank said. "No thanks!", Nupur said in a hesitated expression. "Your wish!", Mayank said to Nupur in a don't-give-a-damn attitude and left. Nupur stood there numbly. She had no idea where to go.

Mayank stopped his car a little far away from Nupur's sight. He evilly smiled and said, "I know Nupur! Tum mere paas hi aayogi." Saying that, he drove again in a carefree attitude with his playlist being played in a a loud volume.

Mayank was busy watching movie in his home-theater system. Just then the doorbell rang. "Raat 12baje kaun aaya hoga?", he said to himself confusingly. He paused the movie, went to the door and opened it. As he opened the door, he was stunned. "Nupur?", Mayank said shockingly. "Kya kuch dino ke liye main yaha rahe sakti hoon?", Nupur said in a lower voice. Mayank smirked and said, "I won't mind. Come in." Nupur entered and said, "Thanks!" "The pleasure is mine.", Mayank said with a smile. Then he ordered the house-caretaker to show Nupur her room. The care-taker nodded and took Nupur to her room. "Destiny!", Mayank said and smirked.

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Hey friendsπŸ€—

So here's the next chapter. I hope that you all had fun reading it and want to read in future too.😊

Please leave your precious comments and press the Like Tab if you liked it.πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting for your response eagerly.😳

To get the updates of "Ibaadat", please like the first post on the first page. I'll PM only those who liked the first post.😊

Love ya all. Take care and keep smiling.πŸ˜ƒ
Bidzy❀️

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mayank is really overconfident. hope that doesnt come in between them in future.
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ResπŸ˜›

Edited πŸ˜³
OMG bidu that was fantastic...so nupur finally
come to mayank ...πŸ˜†
But the way she came to him was totally unexpected...I thought she
will not leave his house in the morning but she did,and went to her hostel...
acha hua nikaal diya wahan se πŸ˜†

But mayank's attitude is suspecious πŸ˜• don have a clue
what he is up to πŸ˜³ hope everything will go fine and they fell in love πŸ˜³

nice update and awesome description β­οΈ

love
ruchi β€οΈ
Edited by --Ruchi-- - 12 years ago
KaJen_AR_DMG thumbnail
resss
i'll read it first
=======