JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ram hates priya is very much reasonable  ... she insulted him in front of all his guests when he was not at all in wrong side ,apart from that before also ram shared only bitter moments with priya...But what about priya ,y she hates ram  ... if she hasnt recognised ram as the one who spoke his heart out to priya unknowingly then it can be ok to some extent but it is not so... now priya knows he was the one who she thought was ideal to her and even said it to her dad in earlier epis and her feelings for ram were also changed during her engagement epi... then y she is hellbent on not marrying ram πŸ€ͺ ... eventhough if priya is not interested in him now she must express it in a matured way ,like "thanking him for agreeing to marry her but she is not interested in it, so we move on separately" instead of this she is behaving worse than a teenybopper πŸ€ͺ that too for no reason πŸ€ͺ  ...  is there any good reason for priya to be angry on ram? πŸ€ͺ ... or is she doing it by telling herself that she supposed to hate ram ,so do it πŸ˜†

i started watching this show with lot of expectations but now everything shattered after thursday's epi ... i'm not even interested in watching raya love story now coz first they are not behaving like matured people second there is nothing in it ,priya must have fallen for ram by now since she knows ram's personal story then what is there to wait for months to see how raya fall for each other πŸ€ͺ

ekta has just came out from kmh2 ,i think she is still in arjuhi mood only πŸ˜† coz instead of portraying ram and priya as what their characters are supposed to be she is doing it in arjuhi style πŸ˜† ...arjun & arohi share some cute fights but those were more reasonable and enjoyable 😳...  if she expects the same welcome from viewers for raya also then there cannot be a ditz like ekta mai πŸ€ͺ

"Bade Acche Laggte Hain" not bada achha laggta hai for viewers πŸ˜†   "yeh priya , yeh attitude , yeh fights aur tum(ekta)" πŸ˜†
Edited by --jas-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  priya not hates raam only Ego Problem😳 priya ki ego samne aajata hai coz wo kaibaar insult hui hai dusre mans se 😲 so raam ke samne ego aajata hai...😳
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: br200910

priya not hates raam only Ego Problem😳 priya ki ego samne aajata hai coz wo kaibaar insult hui hai dusre mans se 😲 so raam ke samne ego aajata hai...😳

how many times she has been insulted by men ,its only one  one ram who has insulted her  several times over triffles...
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
but priya is irritating πŸ€’
bavdfan thumbnail
I don't find her irritating, and i think that she is shocked that Ram who can't bear her a tiny bit was agreeing to marry her, she must feels like she is being used by someone she doesn't want to see at all in her life. First the engagement story with veenet now that, i would feel more than angry myself ! 
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely. THe way ram has been potrayed so far. I want to hate him too ( in priya POV)

He is right out saying to her again adn again who wants to marry you!? i mean , 

he can be the biggest Charity giver int he whole world but with such personalized insult who wants to be all friendly with him?

Priya is reasonable in her strong dislke towards Ram. I do not think she hates him but def. dislikes him.

Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
first of all, Priya doesnt know it is Ram who spoke his heart out unknowingly in the restaurant. During the balcony scene, she remember his words in restaurant & wondered if it is the same person but later thought "may be he is not" so she was in a dilema during the engagement. But after all that happened during the engagement, she is back to her original impression. I think she doesnt like him but its not hate.. HATE is a very big word