Sorry folks, but is this Geet-2?

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have closely followed Geet on starone  and now , while seeing this show, I am reminded of Geet...
ASR- like Mann is arrogant and has loads of attitude
Khushi- like Geet works in his offc, there are offc bimbos who trouble her and ASR likes troubling her and keeps giving her "tasks".
Khushi is kind of lost in the crowd but has a heart of gold and a mind of her own(jus like Geeet)...

and eventually Geet - Mann do get married and smae will be the case with ASR-Khushi...

no offence to anyone, jus my observation.

The home - office atmosphere mite be diff in both the serials, the characters are def diff, but the vibes between the lead pair is the same. the wavelength is the same and the result .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Comparison topics aren't allowed on IF :)
pleaseee NOT again.
Topics like this are not allowed.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This is such a popular topic๐Ÿคฃ Hmm. Is this Geet 2? Idk.. I don'tc are. I LOVE THIS SHOW! and it's a hit on SP. SO I really don't care.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
PS: Dude, it's the same show makers. The only difference is the CV team.. I mean, seriously get over it. At least it's doing better than Geet in terms of trps.. I mean, ask SO to buck up the show.
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
One more topic? My dear answer my one question. Do u think Geet is original too? Its clearly the copy of KTH which used to air on star plus some 6-7 years back. Then we can say that Geet is KTH 2?? If u look around nowadays no shows have their original stories. And if u still think that GEET is very ORIGINAL and IPKKND is its copy then refrain yourself from coming to this forum and be happy in the GEET forum. 
sirf--tum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Honestly im sick and tired of all this comparison topics .. no offence but, if you think IPKKND is a copy of geet then please keep that thought to yourself.. cause if you're going bring it up its only gona cause people to loose their temper. I agree that both, geet and IPKKND are beautiful shows  in their own sense, with their own fans following them.But srsly bringng a geet topic on IPKKND forum is like asking people start up another fight. Please not take my words the wrong way im just a person who is really frustrated by all this comparison topics. THANKS

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hahah.

I m not gonna argue but I do agree.

Even though, I love the characters/actors of this show. They make an amazing pair but whenever I watch this show, it reminds of Geet :( I m so sorry to say but they are too VERY VERY similar shows. And Geet is one of few shows that has a special special place in my heart and none of the other shows can actually do that :)

The makers of both the shows are the same. I really wanted Nasir to do something diff with this show but I guess not. He is kinda following the same Geet..kinda scenes :( and now the sari scene. I m trying not to bring "Geet" when I watch this show. but it just happens! :(

And ArHi/SaRun and MaaNeet/GurTi cannot be EVERRR compared. They both are TOTALLY opposite characters and with totally different offscren chemistry! :)) very diff from each other..

And like jen said this is very popular topic supposedly! lol! but yeah..please refrain from comparing both the shows..

^^I posted my opinion above, its not really comparing (wanted to make sure)
Edited by ayeshaaa. - 12 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Can we plz stop this comparing? I watch both the shows and both the shows r not originals, happy?...

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Seriously.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

*takes a bowl of popcorn* ๐Ÿ˜† I think THESE topics are even more than the ArHi topics in this forum.! ๐Ÿ˜†