Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

And she ran away…..as fast as she could…away from him…away from those captivating pair of eyes…away from..madhoshi ka wo sama!!!

Maan stood there numb….watching that girl fade into darkness. He stood there still for some time trying to comprehend what had just happened. The innocent face, those big hazel eyes—ugh..stop thinking about her man, you're already late—he reminded himself snapping out of his thoughts and drove back home. All the while he kept on thinking about dadi and her anger, trying to forget whatever happened. She must be a lunatic…..wandering around like that, he thought!

Geet never thought she'd meet someone like that when she was pouring her heart out. She walked back to her flat, panting. She immediately got rid of her wet clothes and stood under the shower with her eyes closed. Who was he? He looked Indian. Geet thought about the man she had just encountered a few moments ago. He was looking into my eyes so deeply…as if he could read them..ugh..i don't understand at all! He looked somewhat similar like I has seen those pair of eyes before too…is it a memory from a dream??

She shrugged as the cold water touched her bare skin getting her back into her senses. Geet, stop thinking about that stranger and get ready….tomorrow is going to be a long day—she scolded herself. She wrapped the towel around herself and used another towel to dry her hair and walked out. Her cell phone beeped endlessly. She checked the caller id….it was her mother!

Geet: hello..mamma!!! how are you?
Jasmeet (smiling): ye lle…..tu yahan nahi hai..i should ask you how are you aur tu mujhe pooch rahi hai? Mein theek hoon beta…tu bata…did you reach safely? Koi problem to nahi hui na? ghar mila tujjhe?
Geet: haan mamma….sab theek hai, koi problem nahi hai. Aur yeh flat bahut achcha hai!
Jasmeet: chalo…tune khana khaya? Wahan ki owner meri purani friend hain beta. If you have any problem, you can tell her okay!
Geet: haan maama, mein sab sambhal loongi. Ab aap chinta mat karo.
Both talked a little more here and there when jasmeet's words caught her attention!

Jasmeet: gudiya, London waapas jaakar kaisa laga? Am happy that you are out of this hell…at least for some time!
Her voice was cracking. But her words reminded geet of her encounter with that stranger..the way he raised his hand to hold hers…those piercing eyes…who was he?
Jasmeet: gudiya…..you there? Why aren't you saying anything? Is everything alright?
Geet snapped out of her thoughts and hit her head with her hand to distract herself.
Geet: haan mamma everythings fine. I was just thinking something else!

Jasmeet (nearly crying): geet….mujhe maaf karde beta…I couldn't fulfill your wishes…I'm a very bad mother!
Jasmeet cried. Geet's eyes filled up too. She fought back her tears and spoke out!
Geet: nahi mamma, aisi koi baat nahi hai. You have done nothing wrong. You are the best mother in this world!
Jasmeet (crying): but beta….you wanted to go for a music school and fulfill your dreams there and I….i…I just destroyed your dream by sending you there!
Geet: mamma…don't cry please! It was also my decision to come here and I don't regret it. And about the music school, am not sad at all. Sometimes you cannot fight against fate! Please don't cry!

Jasmeet (sobbing): am sorry gudiya….you have undergone so much in those 5 years…
Geet (cutting in): …and you are no different from me either! Please mamma,…don't blame yourself. Am happy here!
A tears escaped her eyes when she spoke about the music school. But she also knew that her mother needed her.

Geet (trying to cheer up): achcha mamma…kal mera college ka pehla din hai..if you cry so much now, I'll go there crying too and people would make fun of me!!!
She spoke in a babyish way. At this Jasmeet couldn't help smilimg.
Jasmeet: aur haan gudiya, dahi shakkar kha kar jaana aur agar dahi shakkar na mile to kuch aur meetha kha lena…..
And they went on talking and talking and talking…..

Meanwhile, Maan reached KM, all wet from head to toe. Nakul, head of servants, opened the door!

Kawaii *investigates* when dadi came to London to stay with Maan, the khandaani butler nakul also tagged along with her! Wah..kya 'PREM' hai!!!🤣🤣

Nakul (worried): Maan sir…aapne kitni der laga di. Dadima bahut naraaz hain!
Maan (worried): nakul, Dadima kahan hain?
Nakul: apne kamre mein hain..bahut gusse mein hain!
Maan: achcha theek hai, mein jaldi jakar fresh ho jata hoon and then will pacify dadi!!
He was about to climb the stairs when dadi's stern voice checked him.

Dadi (angrily): stop right there Mr.  Maan Singh Khurana…. We seriously need to talk now!
She angrily descended down the stairs. Maan shivered…..out of cold and also out of fear of being grounded!
Dadi: you are late again….

And then she saw his condition….completely drenched from the tip of his hair to the tip of his toes! Immediately her anger changed into concern. She hurried downstairs and asked nakul to get towels. She made Maan sit on the couch and started wiping his hair first!

Dadi (worried): what are you doing Maan? How come you got so drenched….you had your car right…and…
Dadi's words after "drenched" did not go into his head. He remembered his encounter with that girl….her voice…it was sweet yet why did I feel sad after hearing it? Her eyes….they had so much to tell…they had so much to ask….
Dadi: Maan…Maan… bte kkya ho gaya hai aapko? Tabiyat to theek hai na? 1st you got  drenched so badly and then got lost in your own world..what happened?
Maan came out of his trance and found a worried dadi still patting him dry!

Maan: aahh nothing dadi. I was thinking something else.
Dadi: bte hurry up and get changed. You'll catch a cold. Then come downstairs for dinner. I'll ask nakul to make some soup for you.
Maan left without saying a word. He took a warm shower and tried to erase those memories of her!

Meanwhile, geet changed into a pink pajama with a cute pink flowered top. She made some simple Indian food and sat on the couch, eating and thinking about her mother. She had promised she'd never let her down..and would do anything to keep that promise. Tomorrow is the 1st day of her college—Xavier's Institute of Business Management as a 2 year MBS student. New life—but she'll never get scared!

Maan sat on the dining table having his hot soup. Suddenly his phone rang.
Maan: yeah dude…
Before he could continue, a super excited Rahul amused him.
Rahul:guess what Maan, Dan and I sneaked into the principal's room and checked out the profiles of the new students from his 100-year-old computer!
Maan: am sure you'd have checked only about that Indian girl and no one else!
Rahul (surprised): what? How did you know?
Maan (smiling): huh….I've known you since the day I joined this college buddy..and how much of a big flirt you are!

Rahul: hey watch out your words man! If am a flirt then what the hell are you? Since the day you've joined college, you've dated almost every girl here and none of them lasted even a month!
Maan (proudly): well that's my charm that all those silly girls keep falling for me! And anyways none of them fits my criteria either.

Rahul: what do you mean huh??? That all of them were a time-pass?
Maan (haughtily): yeah of course! Am not the one follows them….they are after me!
Rahul: okay..okay..I got it Mr. Charmer…but leave that geet to me…PLEASE…I beg you!
Maan: ahh don't cry buddy. I'll…hey wait..whos geet??
Rahul: ohh yeah geet…that's why I had called you! Remember that Indian girl, I saw her pic and her profile! Her name is geet and she looks damn hot yaar!!!

Maan: ugh..geet..what a silly name! you keep her for yourself. Am not interested!
Rahul (happily): really??? You are not?
Maan: yeah…she's all yours!
Rahul: thanks buddy. Anyways juniors are coming tomorrow! Lets get ready for fun!
Maan: aahan…am already done dude!!!

okies, sorry for the short update and same precap😕!!! was very busy the whole day. thot of writing the maaneet meeting here but me was very tired and lazy too😃. so couldn't write more!! i expect no juttis guys😳!!! plz read and enjoy!!😆
P.S: I'VE ADDED PIX IN THE PREV UPDATE. DO CHK THEM😉
chk out my blog guys😳
MY BLOG

Prev: PART 27
Next: PART 29
Edited by kawaii_geet - 12 years ago
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 me me me me 😃  

ye maan ullo kaheen ka isay Geet nahin yaad 😡.. god knows shweetu bhi yaad hai ke nahin ... oye ash u better start revealing wat happened 5 years ago ... i thought Jasmeet died... but i guess its some thing related to Geet's dad .. may be he lurkofied ... 

continue soon 

love
Sana di
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Loved the Emotional convo b/w mum n daughter...eagerly waiting for the next part...updt soon.

Aww, love the emotional talk between Geet and her mommy.

ah man why didnt maaneet meeet
cant wait till they see each other😳
awesome update
update soon
thx for the pm

~Jessica😃
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely ..but i m a bit confused.. so maanet didn't talk 4 past 5 years...and forget each other ..and what abt jasmeet and her father??? ..argh i need to rre-read the charpters again ..lovely update
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DQQQ i really want to kill u
Maan doesnt remember that sweetu's name was geet n how dare he call it a dumb name idiot
loved geet n jasmeet's convo

-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
silly maan...how can he say geet is a silly name...omigod...maan it seems u have totally forgotten ur sweetu...urrrggghhh...am so hhating u...amazing part...continue soon n thnx...
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
really how selfish maan is!!!!even there is no reaction to hear geet name!!!! i thought geet saw maans photo regularly except last 5 years...then how she forgot maans eyes!!!!
Shiya1206 thumbnail
Hey!!! Super nice update... 👍🏼
And din d name Geet click me bells in Maans mind?? True he never called her by her name though...
Update soon... 😍
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ahhh... loved the update...
conversation between geet n mom was touchy...
m just wondering,what kinda blunder u created in geet's life😲😲😕😕