Frequent Posters

puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update samaira...
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Samaira  πŸ€—...thank u for the lovely update and PM...poor Geet...what a first day at work...angry MSK and so much work...poor Maan...he is still clueless about the mystery girl...waiting for the real fun to start...plz continue...TC πŸ˜Š
Edited by PerfectYaRav - 12 years ago
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just read ur ff in a go...!!
pheewww...
ok coming to the update>>>!!!
it was just awesome>>!!!
its geet who is writing the letters n maan cnt guess that he knows her>>!!
lovely yaar...
soon he will get to know that its geet who loves him irrevocably>>!!!
add me to ur PM list...

maneetrocks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow... very nice update...
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kya yaar...sirf you know me and you dont know me likha tha...uss letter mein...

and I was dreaming of a romantic letter...
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Geet.Maan always shouting on her.Nice update.Loved it.😊
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Superb update...thanks 4 da pm! waiting for update! Poor Geet! Maan's anger ...
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This Maan is so new to Geet
N Maan is loving seeig her scared
Sumwhr loved it n evn felt bad also
samaira39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
hey I am back with an update, i apologize for not updating soon enough!!! now enough talk read on...

dont forget to read the note at the end!!!

chapter 32:

geet stood near the gates of KC sighing in relief to be out of sight of maan. she was now searching for her driver. she had informed him to be there at 6 itself but he was nowhere to be seen. he tried to call him but in vain. she tried calling brij but his phone was busy. she dint want to trouble others of her family so she started searching for a cab. she walked a few yards trying to call the far away cabs but none listened to her. she was helpless. maan on the other hand was watching her closely sitting inside his car, when he thought she had lost it, he started his car and drived towards her. geet was walking silently working her options out when a car came and stopped beside her. she jerked but steadied herself and her dupatta. she stood on her feet and looked up only to see maan laughing at her. her blood was boiling knowing that he was making fun of her state. she made a disgusting face and  started walking. maan stopped laughing "yeh ladki bhi na?". he got out of the car and ran towards her and held her hand. geet dint look back instead she tried to free her hand from his strong grip. maan chuckled at her futile effort. geet got even more angry listening to his laughs. now she tried to free herself with both her hands but his grip seemed like iron shackles around her wrist. the road was empty for their relief. finally she screamed at him

geet: chodo mujhe, i said leave me...

she was struglling to free herself, wriggling hard under his ever so strong grip. maan had had enough of her futile attempts, he pulled her to him. geet was so not ready that the pull made her fall on maan's chest. she was breathing hard realising that she had almost hugged maan. she downcast her eyes trying not to meet maan's gaze. on the other hand maan froze at her gentle touch, her cute fingers lingering across his chest, her sweet smell was making him dizzy...it was intoxicating. he had closed his eyes in reflex taking in every detail of her close proximity towards him. geet slowly stepped back not wanting to showcase her emotions. maan realising that she had moved back, irked at his thoughts and looked away and spoke to her in hushed tone.

maan: geet, chalo main tumhe ghar chod detha hun...

geet suddenly looked up at him surprised by his sweet tone. she dint know what to say, she just looked at him and wished the time stood still!!! she knew that she hdn't understood maan but now she felt she will understand him in the course of time.  she became sure of one thing, something bothered maan,other than her letters and she had to find it out. she chose not to dig in to too much details so early. well for now, she wanted him to suffer a bit for laughing at her.her wicked mind had already started working out ways to make maan's stance hell. since maan was not aware of her emotions, he still considered her silence as anger.

geet snapped out of her thoughts, turned back and started walking. maan wasn't expecting her to walk away so for few seconds he dint understand what was happening. geet was smirking all the while. maan made his way towards her and blocked her way. geet dint even bother to look at him. she tried to walk from his right, he blocked again. geet tried the left,again, blocked!!! now she slowly looked at him angrily. maan seemed to not care.

geet: u r blocking my way maan...
maan: which i am fully aware of
geet: then u must also be aware that i dont wish to be blocked
maan: i know
geet: then plz clear my way
maan: i wont
geet; what the hell??? why would u not?
maan: i dont wish to state my reason
geet: you've lost it...what is it u want me to do now??? scream for HELP???
maan: that wont work either...
geet: and why do u think so???
maan: as u can see, the whole road is deserted

geet looked around and maan was right. in a haste i had forgot that it was V day today so it was obvious. maan smiled at her sweetly. oh how badly she wished to kiss him that very moment. her urge to do so wasn't evident on her face but yet she found it very much hard to fathom it inside her heart.she loved him so dearly and she was ready to lose any battle just for him. well she wass ready to give up even now. she stomped her foot on the ground and walked towards the car, opened it and seated herself angrily even though she wasn't. maan looked at her happily and smiled widely. he sat in the driver's seat and directed the car towards geet's home still smiling. he had started liking her, probably more as a friend than as his secretary. she was childish yet sensible and he loved her for it. the rest of the journey went in silence as both were deeply immersed in each others thoughts.

the car stopped infront of HM. he looked at geet and smiled. she had drifted into a sound sleep. she looked beautiful and angelic and maan felt like looking at her forever. he snapped out of his crazy thoughts and cursed himself. now he dint understand whether to wake her up or to carry her in. he chose the latter. he opened her door and took her in his arms. geet curled up her hands to his neck and rested her head on his shoulders. he started walking towards the gate in a rhythmic way. this woke up geet. his stubble had disturbed her by pricking into her soft and smooth skin. she slowly opened her eyes and looked at maan. their eyes met and she smiled unaware that she was in his arms. maan too smiled at her and whispered to her "you are quite heavy". that brought back her to reality. she looked around to realise that she was in maan's arms. she wriggled and got down embarrassed.

geet: i am really sorry and thanks for the lift.

that was it, she turned back and ran hoping not to get caught. maan looked at her confused. "she's crazy", he thought. he hopped into the car and left smiling all the way. when he reached home, a big shock was in store for him. he entered the mansion only to see prem sitting with a pleading face and looking towards heer, while heer sat chatting with Vikram. he looked at savithri devi to know what was going on??? she nodded that she dint no. "this is not happening", maan muttered to himself. he sighed heavily and went in.

maan(looking from prem to heer): hai prem...hai heer...tum dono achanak??? yahan kaise woh bhi bina bathaye???
preem(getting up from his seat): maan woh...

before he could say anything heer took maan's hand and leaded him to his room. daadi, daadu and prem were flabbergasted at the turn of events. they looked at each other in surprise and sighed. savithri and vikram tried not to ask anything to prem as he already looked blue!!! they both just sat confused. prem felt he had lost everything, now that the beans are going to be spilled. he closed his shut in utter disappointment!!! how could he have let all this happen??? "i am such a fool", he thought, regretting his actions the other day, if only he had made an effort to listen to heer, probably things wouldn't have been so unmanageable, now well, he had literally let everything run out of his hand like the sand. he sat there wondering what maan and heer were doing. what if heer tells him everything??? what if maan takes her side??? the real thing he was worried abt if he could ever get heer back, atleast as a friend!!! "darn, u r a looser prem!!!", he scolded himself. after like almost half an hour, maan and heer came down, with maan dressed in a casual white shirt and blue faded denims(just imagine maan like that...ooo i'm already dead!!! lolz!!! and yeah in some website white meant already booked i.e. only on V day so i'm taking that reference!!!). prem looked up feeling lost. he had never seen this coming. maan smiled at him, bothe he and heer came infront of him, prem stood up in surprise...

maan: chalien??? party ke liye der hojayegi...

now this was unexpected. maan chuckled seeing the llok on prem's face.

maan: aaj valentine's day hai, bhool gaya kya???

now that was something, prem had actually forgot abt it. he looked at heer, she looked away giving him a disgusting look. he looked pained and maan felt bad. maan turned to hi grandparents and nodded, they just smiled. he took prem and all three left the mansion for no good.

precap: V day hungama!!!

LIKE AND COMMENT, HARDLY TAKES FEW SECONDS!!!!

NOTE: I WILL NOT UPDATE UNLESS ALL THE 160 AND ODD PEOPLE RESPOND TO MY PMs BY EITHER LIKING THIS CHAPTER OR BY COMMENTING. THIS TIME I AM DAMN SERIOUS AND I AM GOING TO REMOVE THOSE PEOPLE WHO DONT RESPOND FROM MY FRIEND LIST!!! I AM FED UP OF SENDING PMs TO ALL BUT THE RESPONSE I GET IS SO LOW!!! IT'S NOT THAT I DONT LIKE YOU PEOPLE BUT SERIOUSLY CANT YOU ALL APPRECIATE OUR WORK WHEN WE UPDATE??? I PITY THE WRITERS HERE...WELL, THIS IS THE LAST WARNING AND DONT BLAME ME IF YOU DONT GET A PM FOR FURTHER UPDATES!!! NOT MY FAULT!!!! IF U HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR WHAT I WRITE THEN RESPOND OR ELSE FORGET IT!!!

ANYBODY NEED'S A pm, PLZ ADD ME AS UR BUDDY, THANKS😊

Edited by samaira39 - 12 years ago
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...