Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

I did not like the episode much either...only saving grace were Vikram who is Ram's true friend and Ram's reaction to Priya's arrival.  I loved those moments, but the rest of it is ...😔

I don't understand the need for mistaken identity drama here...is this to show that Priya is forced to accept the rishta which otherwise she would not have done easily?   Surely there are better ways to bring this about than the bride confusion!

Maybe this is just to create a foundation for a negative sister later on ( I have not watched KS and I don't know Pia character)...in case something like this is needed for TRP sake!   It is open-ended enough to be interpreted either way later on...Ayesha could accept the fact that her sister is going to marry Ram with grace now and/or then later turn negative if the need arose!   

I quite liked the way Ayesha reacted...at least she knows her priorities and is wiling to say it out loud...but the point is, was this drama necessary?  ðŸ˜’
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess the show is like any other K-show with regards to step MIL with a shakuni brother, psycho sister, age-old confusions and misunderstanding... which we thought would be missing in this show from the promos. 

Its only the lead pair who are a refreshing change and make the show watchable! Even yesterday, Priya and Ram think so low of each other at this stage... how their perspective towards each other changes after marriage is to be foreseen!