Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Well, it was mentioned earlier when the show started that Niharika would be the person who initiates Ram-Priya marriage idea and so I was not surprised by the bro-sis scene yesterday!  Of course, introduction of the klepto brother is unexpected but their planning to get Priya married to Ram so they have the upper hand is not!  It is sickening and going the saas-bahu way, nevertheless!  ðŸ¤¢

After the engagement fiasco episode, Shipra mistaking the proposal is for Ayesha was a foregone conclusion, so I am not surprised with that either!   But I don't think it will be a bride switching drama at the mandap, because Niharika tells Ram it is Priya and I feel the misunderstanding is going to be cleared up soon.   I pray it is so as this twist was not necessary at all!   I don't see how it is going to make Priya agree to the marriage...who knows what the CVs  have up their sleeve!  ðŸ˜•

The flavor of the show is definitely taking a beating this week!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 agree  with  what u said in post , ekta always does same in her all shows , but whatever she does just to make  her shows interesting  , perhaps while doing that she forgets , by doing so viewers will get pissed off ... 
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Consu

I used to watch K serials a while ago and then vowed to myself that I will never watch another K serial in my life again, but then came across BALH and though it was different and my love for Ram and Sakshi pulled me towards it. I felt it would be different but no Kekta never differs, she makes it a point to bring out most illogical stuffs in the picture. Does Shipra really doesnt have any brains? Cant she for once even think that it might be for Priya and for heavens sake why is no one taking name of the beti. It came out so obvious to all us viewers but Shipra had to misunderstand that it was for Ayesha... Damn! So frustrated today. Only kekta can bring things this way.

Sorry about my ranting, was just so pissed off and had to blurt it out somewhere... gosh!! 
whats with sbb and sbs saying that ram and priya alliance would be fixed today, I had such high hopes for todays epi and it came out this way.
PS: This is just my point of view and yours can be completely different from mine. Tell me what you think? Is anyone else as disappointed as I am?

Don't worry about the ranting. Its Ekta serial at the end of the day.

To think she would do something new is stupid.

I plan to watch the serial till its tolerable.

I m expecting to see lot of triangles, and melodrama between the Mil and DIL...etc

Not to forget people dying and coming alive the same regular tracks.

And Sony is famous for butchering its serials...they have a record to mess up their serials.

For example JJKN (5 yrs back) and very recently CCKP. Don't trust SONY at all.

pixienasrin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...same thing happened to me...but i started with PR first then BAHL...addiction is a synonym for KEkta mai:)