Hahaha good one Srinivas, Your right looks like they watch IPKKND a lot then geet nowadays so only they know the whole story !! They r loving IPK but they r just not ready to accept it, I can understand 😆 😆
Well sais, both of you.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Hahaha good one Srinivas, Your right looks like they watch IPKKND a lot then geet nowadays so only they know the whole story !! They r loving IPK but they r just not ready to accept it, I can understand 😆 😆
Yah seriously we should thank ful to them for contrrubuting Trps by watching IPK.Thanks Geet fans😆
Hahaha good one Srinivas, Your right looks like they watch IPKKND a lot then geet nowadays so only they know the whole story !! They r loving IPK but they r just not ready to accept it, I can understand 😆 😆
Our yarrooo...how to delete this post ...doondh doondh ke thatch gayi!!
Serially dint wanted to make it a battle ground here.no
Option only to delete.oye moderators jaldi se is post ko delete
Karo yaar.if I had know this would so many fans I would never
Not have brought it up.don't know why u guys r becoming so
Rude here.my sincere apologies to u all fans.I just request u guys to
Stop commenting on this post.yaar ye mods bhi na...kab se Bol rahi hu
Delete karo delete karo ...idiot karthehi mahi hai!!!
Ab tum log bas karo yaar!!!spare me...me bhi iss serialke fan hu yaarooo!!!
Originally posted by: nigahlad
😆😆well why people fight about show????? ... any way GHSP was, is, and will e the best show on tvvv
people who got affected by this r the one who getting mad... when someone tell truth people dont like it and they get mad and that is the case hereeeit is somewhere copy ... dont lieee 😉😆