Thangam - Wednesday - July 06 Porselvi dies stabbed(Is it a dream?)
Starts with Ila dancing on the wind shield of the bus. Every one gets scared including the driver. they all abandon the bus and run away. Finally Ila, Vadivu and Manga end up walking all the way.
Next...
Vetri, PorSelvi(PS) and friends come in a van to the Police station. Vetri asks his friends to stay outside and goes inside to see the Police Insp. he gives the marriage document and both PS and Vetri inform they married with each other consent. Where as PS"S dad gave complaint that Vetri kidnapped PS. that is not true. Insp says lets call JK and talk in the station.
They call JK. He comes with Adiyals and he beats Vetri left and right. Police and veri's friends separate them. PS talks to her dad and she begs him to forgive her. She says I loved Vetri and I cannot think of marrying anyone else. Please forgive me daddy.
After hearing PS talk JK seems to have melt. He slowly accepts PS and says he lost infront of pure love. Only lost to my daughter. I might be defamed. Where ever you live live peacefully.
(I don't get this) PS hugs her dad and cries please don't talk like that. Instead please kille(Repeats this again).
He hugs PS and all of a sudden stabs PS badly. He tells caste and manam is more important for him than his daughter's life. He snatches the Thali away from PS neck. Immediately Vetri tries to attack JK but he hands over the knife to Insp and they take him to the lockup.
PS falls on the floor and Vetri takes her on his lap. yellarum(PS, Vetri and friends) round katti azhuranga. Then Vetri remembers he has to take her to the hospital and tells Insp. Insp calls Ambulance.
PS says I don't need anything. I want to die in your lap. they cry further and PS says sorry I ruined your life. Please marry a good girl again and she dies. Vetri cries Porselvi.
Guys i am not posting update for this episode and its a really funny episode after long time with Vadivu and illa...you got to watch it live rather then reading update😉...clips are below..have fun watching it..my stomach hurts after laughing soo much😆