Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thxxx sooo much!!!!! i loved it!!! amazing~!!!!!****************************************
Madiha, here is your request!!!Only Madiha can use this!!!Hope u like it!!!****************************************
Originally posted by: taanu112[/QUOTE
thxxx sooo much!!!!! i loved it!!! amazing~!!!!!how do i put it in my siggy ????
Originally posted by: paulomi_taAnu
amazing siggies nahi... love dem !!
could u make one for me wid text : taAnu - the magical couple !!
Yh sure!!! I mite have 2 make it tomorrow as I'm a bit busy!!! I will surely make it!!!
Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
232