awesome ... superb ..

finally ... read all d parts ... 

loved dem ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon..
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
wow awesome updates.. finally maan got back his properties and daljeet punished.. luved the way maan planned and handled it... waiting for a maneet meet... plzz continue soon
muskaan... thumbnail
please update soon...

when will maan know about Kids...
m-g19 thumbnail
waiting 4 da update πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
veru nice updates... πŸ‘
adi falling for simran is interestingπŸ˜ƒ... thankGod you saved Maan from herπŸ˜‰... He is for Geet only...πŸ˜†
you really work hard for the case part...thankGod case is solved. but what if Daljeet is free on bail...? you shoul make it nonbailable...any how...
but where is geet...???
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Plsss update yaar, waiting for your update. I want 3/4 updates to day as you have not updated for 2 days not fair, anxiously waiting.😭
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Ups and Downs

Part 17

Simran came looking for Adi, but he was not home, she was told that he might be at the chawl. She went to the chawl and was directed to the room he kept there by the tea boy, when she entered the room Adi, Maan, Chameli and Yash were discussing there future moves, the photographs and documents regarding Daljeet's sins were all around the room. The photographs were neatly tagged and filed as per their nature, like the WH file, the BR file, the KM file, etc., the tea boy was standing there with the tea cups which he quietly kept on the table and left helping in Simran to enter un noticed. She stood there listening to their talks about his father. But as it is said eavesdroppers never listen any thing good about themselves so was true here.

The four were discussing about Daljeet and the ways to ensure that he does not get the bail, but Yash said that he can easily attain the bail saying that the witnesses were fake, though they had a strong case but as most of their witnesses were aged there is every chance that most of them won't survive the summers as Daljeet had strong underworld connections. Simran was not aware of this side of her father, though she knew that her father was not a good man but he is this bad, was beyond imagination. She almost fainted on listening to all this, it was then that Chameli noticed her and ran forward to hold her falling form.

It took time for her to digest the facts, Adi told her everything from the first time the case was reopened; she was a simple girl it did not take them long to convince her, she asked for the photographs and took few with her that showed Daljeet drinking and flirting shamelessly with girls of her age and even smaller. After an hour or so she left and asked Adi to come and take her in the evening.

Maan did not like the way she rushed out, he followed her and stopped her short of her car, "Maan, let me go" she said, "wait, first lets have a cup of tea with my Maa she surely would like to see Adi's wife, believe me, she asks about you now and then, though we have not yet told her that you are I mean were Ms. Bakshi, come" and he dragged her to his room. On his way he told the tea boy to ask Adi to come to his place.

"Maa look, who is here?" he said entering the room, "who is she? Lovely! Do we know each other?"  Simran bowed down and touched Savitri's feet "Maa ji I am Simran, Simran Gil" she said doubting that Maan and Adi have told about her. Savitri hugged her "Adi chose a very beautiful girl she is a gem" and kissed her forehead, then went to the kitchen slab and gave her a sweet dish to eat "you have come on a very auspicious day, today" she said wiping her tears "we won the case and got what was right fully ours" then she gave Maan a side hug "Maan have you told her that you have finally won the Khurana Empire back?" then she looked in Simran's direction "Simran Bahu, come here take this" and she placed a silver coin in her palm "this is for you, and once we go back to our house I will call you for dinner then I will give you the Shagun, where is Adi?" she looked around and found Adi standing near Maan "Amma now that you have got your Bahu you seem to have forgotten your beta" Savitri slapped his arm "don't ever say like this, its only because of you boys that I get such beautiful Bahu".

By the time Simran left Maan's place she was quite calm and her anger seemed to have melted down, she was surprised by the warmth with which she was received by Savitri, on her way back she asked Maan "will your Mother have accepted me with such warmth if she knew that I were Daljeet's daughter" Maan looked at her and said "you should have tried, by telling her" she looked at him with amusement and ran back to Savitri.

"Have you forgotten any thing?" asked Savitri on seeing the panting Simran, the girl went near the elderly lady and hugged her and then said "Amma, do you know whose daughter I am?" Savitri looked at her and said "does that matter?" "May be it matters?" said confused Simran "ok then go ahead" suggested Savitri "I am Daljeet Bakshi's Daughter" she said in one breath and closed her eyes tightly, Savitri looked at her Adi and Maan stood on the door way holding their breath "then I must take my words back" said Savitri seriously Simran opened her eyes and looked at the lady with teary eyes "take back your words?" she questioned, "yes, now that you are Daljeet's daughter, it makes you my mother in law's nephew's daughter, that means you are Maan's cousin, so you are not my Bahu but my Beti, right and that ways Adi becomes my Daamaad, right" said Savitri. Simran, Adi and Maan looked at her in shock and Simran broke in tears "Amma, your heart is so big" and both the women hugged each other.

next part 18 scroll down

Edited by smj1977 - 12 years ago
mandymore thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.maan's mother seriously hav big heart.fab update
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Ups and Downs 

Part 18

Simran went to Adi the next day, they told about their marriage to Neelam and left without waiting for Daljeet to return after getting the bail.

Daljeet came next day and found no Simran, he was very angry when he learned that she had married an accountants good for nothing son, but could not do much as she was an adult now and has crossed her legal marriageable age.

A month later while Neelam was packing all Simran's things as instructed by Daljeet, she found the packet that contained the photographs of Daljeet at various places, she was shocked to see them and at first though it was some bluff but later as she went through events in past slowly and thought fully she found the missing links. She then wrote a latter addressed to the Inspector in charge of the case and JD their lawyer and also to Simran, stating that "as she is not able to cope up with the misdoings her husband has done she is taking this step, no one but her husband Daljeet is responsible for what she is going to do now, she would like her daughter to lead a happy life away from the shadows of all evils that took place in this house, she would also like to say that her daughter has no hand in any thing Daljeet has done or what she is doing now, she further apologized to Savitri and Maan, she blessed Adi and asked him to keep her daughter happy always"

25th June 2002

Adi was shocked to hear that Daljeet's house has caught fire, he rushed to the house with Simran, Maan and Savitri and Yash joined him the fire brigade was trying hard to stop the fire but it was very wild after hours of trial finally the fire was off, the team went in and found burned bodies of Neelam and Daljeet.

Later the postmortem report said that the reason of death was not fire but cyanide, Daljeet died hours before Neelam. All were surprised to find this, just then the inspector got a call and the mystery was solved, Neelam's letter revealed that she was killing her husband and then she will burn her house and kill herself.

12th August 2002

"so, Geet now studies up" asked NT, "yup, studies up and contract starts, it's a long way" said Geet getting ready for her first day as a teacher in the same university she last week attended as a student, "how many years contract it is?" asked NT  "5 years, quite long" sighed Geet, "and if you want to leave it, then" inquired NT "pay the full 2 years fees they have sponsored plus the compensation until they find the new faculty" supplied Geet "and what is the fees?" "Don't ever ask, it's too much" "how much?" "11 lacs Indian Rupees" "what this much" NT was shocked, "hey I was a full scholarship student, they even gave me books and lodging and food free, do you get it? So its worth that money, and that was the only reason I was able to send money back in India, NT any more questions" "no" "then shall I leave" "bye" "bye"

Geet's life here was running smoothly, her kids were raised with Dev and NT's kids, she lived at Dev's as the couple after her delivery and twins would not let her stay alone, at present Dev was in New York and NT was posted here itself, they had a fabulous house help Russell and his wife Lucy, the man was Spanish and lady was English, they were educated and well mannered. Al 4 kids adored the couple.

Geet was also happy that finally Maan won the case, she would visit India next year in November, and Rajji's marriage was due then with Yash. Geet looked forward to meeting Maan who by then would not be her silly sweet Maan but responsible adult, the owner of the Khurana Empire, The Maan Singh Khurana.

2nd November 2003

Things moved fast, the kids now 2 yr and 6 months old, though Geet did not like the idea of leaving them for whole 7 days, still she had to go as it was Rajji's marriage and she also has to find an opportunity to tell Maan about them. "Jeet and Preet remember not to disturb Lucy, be good kids, do not tease Maami, do not" Lucy interrupted her "madam they will we al right, the thing is that you will miss them not they"  "yes Lucy you are right, but I feel very you know, since they are born however busy I am I always get time to cuddle them at nights and pamper them in the mornings, you are right it will be I who will miss them not other wise"

7th November 2003

Airport

It was a different feel when she stepped out of the airport, things have changed a lot in these 3 yrs, the city seemed very different, she was a little disappointed as she wanted Maan to be there to receive her, but she has not told any one then how will he know when she was coming, she had confirmed her air ticket for 14th; she took a taxi and headed to her house, where she was welcomed by her surprised and happy mother.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1700377?pn=44
Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago