Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Wht is Dis yaar ? It's reallyy gongg 2 much now . Who d person is who is tryngg 2 reate rift b/w Kinrulians n Kinhaics . Plzz Guyzzz I 2 know them n no kinrulian will do such a low class thng . Every Kinrulianis equal fan of Kinshuk n parul 2 along wid kinrul n i know veryy well tht They will nt speak such rubbish thngs
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Asma, forget about Kinshuk...it is for all the actors and actresses who work in this industry... They are just using Kinshuk, Neha and Parul as scapegoats... And posting posts from this forum and twisting the language so that it is misinterpreted by people.. I cannot tell you I just read few of those comments and I saw my name too.. I was shocked..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Asma jaan it's veryy well clear , d motive is 2 demean kinshuk's name , nn 2 create rift b/w 2 fan grps of kinrul n kinha . Seriouslyy Disgusting
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Wht is Dis yaar ? It's reallyy gongg 2 much now . Who d person is who is tryngg 2 reate rift b/w Kinrulians n Kinhaics . Plzz Guyzzz I 2 know them n no kinrulian will do such a low class thng . Every Kinrulianis equal fan of Kinshuk n parul 2 along wid kinrul n i know veryy well tht They will nt speak such rubbish thngs

Moni it is not the question of KinRul or KinHa now.. it has become too personal which is so wrong.. The person is just posting and enjoying the reaction of others.. really sick...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjaani07

It's just disgusting how people are using names of people from this forum to start arguments!! I cant believe it, some of the things i read there just made me cringe, what is wrong with people?!

I'm just shocked and disgusted that they would make such awful baseless comments on Kinshuk's character and it's just even worse that they are using names of people we know would never say those things!

Me too Asma dii i am shocked tooo yaar  how can sum1 use my name in stuff like that yaar
I AM SHOCKED  ...
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is TOTALLY shocking, those people whoever the are its very disgusting of the to do say anything like that. Seriously whats wrong with them. Awww Kulsum *big hug* can't believe someone would use other people's names and try and cause more problems x
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWWW Anisha dii THANKS  for yur hug it means a lot i am soo shocked
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kulsum Dear my sweetie sis please dnt cry we all know u can never do such stuffs,  so calm down,  Please dnt cry sweetie, 
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMV Anju, they even used your name?!! Seriously, this is just out of order, how can they get away with it?! It's sick how they're making it personal and are trying to create a rift, i can't belive people can stoop so low!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Kulsum, dont worry sweetie, we know you could never say such things🤗