Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

they should change the actress too who is playing NatashaπŸ˜†

They should. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  And Priya's Mummy ji, I hate her voice. She was so good in Mahabharat, idk what's happened to her.

Look at my last post on pg 148. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Seriously. Me and Ishu cried so much, and even Mummy and Papa were so emotional. Never thought that I'd see Yuvi, Bhajji, Sachin and MSD crying. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

you know i was not watching the match because when ever i watch wicket falledπŸ˜† so  was like no i will not watch it until they win itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
in last over and mom,dad, bhabhi everyone came and was asking me to watch it its final over and they will surely win and i was like NO i won'tπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was so crazy that dayπŸ˜† i never behaved like that in all my lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† that was just crazy day for meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

When the bell rings at the end of school:

The kids are like:

And the teacher is like:

And I'm like ;

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

😍
😭πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

you know i was not watching the match because when ever i watch wicket falledπŸ˜† so  was like no i will not watch it until they win itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
in last over and mom,dad, bhabhi everyone came and was asking me to watch it its final over and they will surely win and i was like NO i won'tπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was so crazy that dayπŸ˜† i never behaved like that in all my lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† that was just crazy day for meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I toh started freaking out from the semi-final only, didn't watch any match till it was SURE that we would win. Even then I used to stand outside the room and watch, as soon as I walked into the room, a wicket fell. I'm a complete panauti for the indian team. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† Y'day also they were doing so well, and when I started watching, that Russell fellow starting going crazy. Then I stopped watching, and India won. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  I told Pragzie when I stopped watching, don't worry, we'll win. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
move to next now😎

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1704904&TPN=2
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Adu come to next threadπŸ˜†