Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

👏mind blowing part with all the facts...

seemamary thumbnail
Amazing update, plsss continue soon.
mitzi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️
love it
thanks double treat
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ups and Downs

Part 13

Geet called Dev on his personal inter national number, Dev and Geet have been in touch while in California, Geet has been going for her monthly check ups with Naintara, The couple has asked her many a times about the father of the unborn chills, but she always said read it when it will be on the birth certificate, she also made them promise that no one back at India will know that she is going to become a mother.

"Hello, Geet I am not in town I am in India" said Dev in low voice, "I know Bhai, sorry for your father, I just got the news" said she "how? Was it in news?" he asked with a surprise note, "no, I have sources their, wait before you ask any more questions, I want to tell you that Inspector Randhaava's death was not by chance, he was killed" "WHAT?" shouted Dev, "lower down your voice Bhai, you must not attract people, now listen carefully, tomorrow is the CHAUTHA, I suppose, many people will come to console man will come to you and women will go to Bhabhi, now listen carefully, one woman of your age will come to Bhabhi and sit near her for exactly 10 mins all the time holding her hand and saying he was a nice man, very talented and a sharp officer, se will repeat these words again and again in same order, then she will stand up making Bhabhi stand and hug her and during this process she will slide a pen drive in her blouse, so make sure Bhabhi wears a sari, am I clear Bhai" Dev was shocked at the secrecy she was asking "but what will be in it?" she calmly said "the case he was solving at present involved multiple murders on same family members through many years and inspector Randhaava was collecting evidences and was almost done with the prime witnesses, the pen drive has full details, I will call you tomorrow night at 12 am sharp IST, bye" and before Dev could ask more she hanged up.

The same thing happened next day as Geet has said, Chameli came in and slipped a pen drive in NT's blouse and disappeared in crowd. The pen drive had all details of the case, a copy of pen drive was one with Yash one with Savitri and the last with Geet.

Dev and NT saw it on computer and waited for her call, they were surprised by the complicated nature of the case, and the pen drive had all the information about each and every witness and incident.

"Hello, Geet, who are these people, and how do you know them" he asked, "Bhai if you have noticed one innocent man was killed trying to save Mr. Pratham" "yes" "he was my father" "OMG, and now you want to punish this Daljeet" 'yes, there are more reasons that you will know when time comes, first tell me what you can do?" she asked bluntly "look Geet my tenure at US is for next 6 more years so I an not do any thing , but what I will do is contact a secret service wing of Indian government and ask them to secretly look up the case and they will also follow the case, as the prime reason for all this barbarism is the inheritance, you need not worry Geet, the murder of our fathers will be punished as soon as possible" he said, "I trust you Bhai, when will you be back" she said "a fortnight more, until then take rest and be assured I will make things move very fast here"

In the next 2 weeks things did move very fast Maan was taken aback by the pace, he had thought once after Randhaava's death the case will loose its pace but things turned just opposite. Now he was sure there was some one other then the people here who were after the case. One day when Savitri went to fetch the consignment he went through her books and notes etc., first he found letters from Geet, he read them carefully and found that they were all about the case, the progress made, the people involved and who else can help them to win, then he found the pen drive safely hidden, he it in the system and was shocked to see the findings, he was not able to understand that hoe come Geet who is living 100's of miles after on the other side of the globe managing all this, then in her latest letter he found that Randhaava's s son was her Rakhi Bhai and he at any cost will see the criminals punished. Oh Geet how less I know about you, he suddenly remembered the first letter from Geet and re read it and found about her Maa's struggles and Mr. Gill's role. He wanted to kiss her Maa's feet for all she did for him and the way she did all this was amazing. He also felt guilty for not trusting Mr. Gill.

It was during one of the dates in the court that he got to meet the main lawyer of K&K he went to him and expressed his gratitude that he was fighting such a old case for him, to which the lawyer said that Mr. Khurana as long as I get the fess every month I am bound to fight your case, after all this is my profession, And left the confused Maan behind. Maan went to Yash and asked him who was giving that 15,000 every moth at first Yash tried to avoid the topic but when Maan sweared him on Rajji's name he told him about Geet funding the case.

Maan was broke; he went to the chawl Chameli saw him and dragged him with her, "what happen Maan Babu?" she asked trying to sound aloof, "Chameli, all this that is happening in my life is just because of money, first they killed every one in the family then Geet's father and now Dev's father, even Geet went away from me just to earn money not only to support her family but also my case, why Chameli why?" Chameli was shocked that how come he knew all this and consoled him after much of pursuance was he able to control his emotions.

Maan now took the charge he planned to destroy Daljeet not only through law but also through personal torture; he first went in search for his old friend Irfaan who was a photographer, and finally found him in the recluse corner of a bar. Then he along with him and Adi went to track the daily schedule of Daljeet. Soon they found that he had a daughter of Rajji's age, her name was Simran. They tracked all her moves, and collected many pictures of her that they can use to blackmail her mother. They also tracked Daljeet and found that he visited 4 different women during the week at four different corners of the city. He kept his Fridays off for his office were he was involved with his 25 year old secretary, it was known by now that he kept the secretaries had sex with them until they charmed him and later send them to one of these 4 women, these women were running wh**ehouses. They collected n number of pictures of all these.

' Simran (born 1983) a student of commerce from same college where Adi has enrolled for graduation, she is fun loving girl, loves going to disco and partying. She wore small clothes and flirted shamelessly with boys but the only thing about her was that she never crossed her limits she never slept with any men she dated with or otherwise. She had a passing crush on Adi, but as he ignored her presence altogether she was attracted to him.

part 14

Edited by smj1977.shruti - 12 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow amazing updates.. luved the way u unfolded the past.. geet doin so much for justice.. wow maan also knws abt it.. cant wait for more.. continue soon
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing upd...
so simran iz gul 4 adi...
wow nic trac
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant di ...loved it!!!

Clever move.
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shruti 🤗...thank u for the back to back updates...loved they way u explained the past and Maan's reaction to it...it is awesome how Geet is managing everything...the case. job.studies,pregnancy...waitng to see how Maan's plan will work...plz continue...TC 😊
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I like D way maan getting mature. . . . Poor geet she is all alone during her pregnancy. . . . Awesome update.
seemamary thumbnail
Amazing upodate, maan knowing the truth i hope he also comes to know that geet is pregnant and also soon gets his all properties.plsss update soon.