sounds very nice
do continue so
pm me  please 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
[For those who aren't in my buddy list]

Hey friends.. 🤗

Just wanted to inform you all that I won't be able to update my FFs till 25th of this month as I have been pressurized by a whole bunch of missed assignments and my final exams are coming up too. So please wish me luck so that I can do well in the exams. After the exams, I'll have a long relaxing summer vacation of 2 months. So surely, will update then! Till then please bear patience.

Take Care and Keep Smiling.. 😃
Love.. Bidz 😳

P.S.: Please add me up so that it will be easy for me to PM everyone. If you guys don't mind, can you please read the concept again? I have edited it and made it a more clear about the main theme. 😛
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it. continue soon and count me also in your PM list.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Banner Courtesy: Medzi (Medzi_ARian...)

Sunshine

She stood on a shore, gazed at the sunrise and admired it's beauty. What a beautiful sight it was! She loved it extremely. She smiled innocently and folded her hands in front of the sunrise and said, "Thank you so much God for another beautiful day. Keep blessing us like this always." She sat there and kept gazing at the sun until the sun rose completely. It looked beautiful, she thought. She gazed at the nature thinking how beautiful God's creation was. She gazed at the sea and admired it's blueness. She gazed at the bright sun and loving the sunshine. "Everything is so pure, so serene and so stunning.", she said and smiled. Suddenly, her expressions changed into sorrow. "I wish if my life would be like the nature. But it's not. I wonder why my life is like this, unlike others. I want the happiness in my life, too. Like the nature, I want the sun to bright my life, too. But I think God doesn't want that.", she said and sighed.

*Scene shifts to a big room* He pulled over the blanket on his face and said, "DJ! Don't disturb me. I want to sleep." There was no response. He was astonished. "Usually DJ forcefully wakes me up. But today she's silent?!", he said to himself confusingly. He took off his blanket and looked all over his room. His room was amazing, full of fascinating furniture and on a side of the wall was hung a photo frame of his parents with a flower garland on it. He saw his DJ sitting on the couch sadly and thinking something deeply. He went to her. "Is everything alright, DJ?", he said softly. "Beta, remember once I told you about my best friend who lives in Kashmir?! She is very ill.", DJ said sadly. "She will be alright, DJ. Have faith!", He said consoling his DJ. DJ nodded yet not satisfied. "Lets go to Kashmir!", he advised. DJ confusingly said, "But your finals are coming up soon!" He hugged her and said smilingly, "Nothing is more important than my DJ's happiness. And don't worry. I'll manage." DJ smiled slightly and said, "Thanks Armaan beta!" He smiled broadly. Yes! He was Armaan, Armaan Malikk - the cutest boy on earth! 😳

She made herself lost in the beauty of the nature until she was called by someone. She jumped up in fear as she heard the voice. It was full of anger. "Riddhima!", a woman screamed in a violent manner. Riddhima ran towards the place where the voice was coming from. "I told you several times not to go out before completing the house chores. How dare you not listening to my words!", a woman shouted at her. Tears rolled down from her innocent eyes wetting her soft cheeks. "I am sorry.. Maa!", she stammered cause of fear in a lower voice. Yes! The woman was Riddhima's step-mother Padma. Padma fumed into anger and said, "Don't you dare calling me that! And get ready for your punishment. You won't get lunch and dinner today." Riddhima stared at Padma. Her eyes expressed how badly she was pleading not to punish her like that. But she knew her mother won't change her decision. Yet she hopped that one day, she would get the mother's love she was craving for since birth. She lowered her eyes and silently went to her house.

Armaan lied down keeping his head on his DJ's lap on the backseat of their car. They were going to Kashmir. Armaan looked at the sky through the car window and got annoyed. It was a bright sunny day and he hated that! "DJ, can't the sky be always cloudy? I hate this sunshine." DJ smiled and said, "Beta, that's what God's creation is. Sometimes, it will be a bright sunny day, sometimes it will be a cloudy day and sometimes it would be a freezing day. Just like our lives! Our lives experiences bright sunshine when we are happy and rains when we are sad." Armaan told DJ irritatedly, "Oh god! DJ, please don't start your great philosophy again." DJ laughed and said, "Okay my dear! I stopped. But seriously, tell me one thing, why do you love rains? Everyone loves sunshine but you love rains?!?!" Armaan gave a proud smile and said, "Because I am unique!" DJ laughed at the innocent pride of Armaan. Seeing DJ laugh, Armaan laughed too. DJ put her hand on Armaan's forehead lovingly and said, "You really know how to make my mood better, aren't you?" Armaan smiled and nodded cutely. DJ smiled, pulled Armaan's cheeks and said, "Aww my shona baccha!" Armaan innocently smiled at being pampered.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

--Precap--
     It was heavily raining! Armaan smiled broadly seeing the rain and ran out of his bungalow. In his excitement of enjoying the rains, he didn't realize that he came so far from his bungalow. He stared around in a bit fear and with lots of confusion hopping to find a way, just when his eyes noticed a girl sitting far away with an extremely upset expression. He started walking to her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Got some free time, so updated the 1st part! ðŸ˜ƒ I know it's a very short update but I could just write till this.  Now seriously, won't be able to update till 25th cause on next weekend, I'll be studying for finals! ðŸ˜² Anyways, please try to comment rather than just pressing LIKE! Your comments will inspire me to keep writing more and more! Waiting for your comments/criticize! :)
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey!  That was an awesome part!  Loved it!  OMG!  I hate Padma!  She's soo evil!  I loved Armaan and DJ's convo.  It was really sweet.  Can't wait for the next part!  Update soon and thanks for the PM.

-Medzi-
Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg yaar
seriously the part was gr8 a bit short but heyy it was awesome
super job on it
i loved it
can't wait for AR to meet
armaan unique and ridzie lonely
poor kids
anyways do continue soon