[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYFv6j-S-3Q[/YOUTUBE]
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYFv6j-S-3Q[/YOUTUBE]
Kul dancing for Omi!! He is worried after marriage to Bittan, he may have lost Omi........(let us forget what happened in the show!)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp0fobvBGCI[/YOUTUBE]









@Shobs - Hardly knew the effect of that comment , till I logged in next day to see so many pages of Sharbati madness😆 Highly Infectious!😆 I'm gonna find that thread and the page. Sheesshh ! I miss those Curly Oily Hair of Omi🤣 It made me butcher a song , specially dedicated to his hair😆 How amused everyone was to know that Boodha's name is Sharbati🤣 Best pic used for KulCha🤣 He looks so happily lost in Omi and Sharbu's thoughts 🤣 TN , I can almost see him going into his huffing-puffing mode 🤣 and Kul with his irritating voice, shouting style 🤣 Perfect pics for highlighting their eyes and anger 🤣 If I'm not wrong, the caps are from the live streaming episode?