Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Chill_Out
I feel one should be allowed to discuss actors and characters critically in a forum. Problem is people take it to the extremes. Some people, I've seen, do bash in the name of 'criticism' and it's fine to defend against them even if the character is wrong but when a properly framed critical opinion is put across, why the need to get so agitated? Difference of opinions exist everywhere. People need to learn to deal with it and also the fact that their opinion might be the right one but the other person isn't wrong either. It's just the way to look at things but most people don't even bother to realise that every coin has two sides.
@TM: You're welcome, mostly. You said nothing offensive in your post so I don't see why people are getting offended.@Sanju and Rupa: I saw the promo and I'll choose to reserve my thoughts on it till the episode airs (:
Originally posted by: enchanted.
very well said.. 😊 both sides can be right..and all of us really need to accept that. Plus, everyone has equal right to show/give their view on things, characters and storylines..& there is definitely no need for people to get SO offended by the slightest things!