Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sur, u made my morning 😊 ðŸ˜ƒ
and now, I'm dancing and celebrating 🥳that Bhagonwali will continue ...
YAY!!!!!!
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I hate being the voice of reason here but someone's got to, right?

The show, Anuj Talpade confirmed, is under the scanner, so we will have some Zee-dictated episodes and we have to keep the pressure on for Bhagonwali to retain the essence of the show we all were attracted to.  We do not want to see the cheap masala Zee is very fond of.  This is a classy show and not a Bolly song and dance show.  We like it that ways...

Don't give up.  Don't give up on making Zee understand where we are all coming from...
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I have something to say after Gardes post...i tried the number of chandra...i dialled to her for one hours but she didn't pick up the phone and when she did ...she said that she is working in zee entertaintment (I had asked her whether she is working or not to get confirm) I said i have question on behalf of India forum ...i think there i made a mistake and asked about the buzz the phone got disconnected...I again tried but she cut my call ...so i think there is something fishy...so,keep on emailing and commenting as danger is still there and someone try to call her...she will not receive my call I am sure and I cannot use another number coz she rarely receives call and if my sis will see me I am gone...

Guys we cannot relax now...problem is still there ...but I will try to contact her again...

Edited-
I am not going to call her again as I feel she is stubborn and rude...I sent many requests through sms and called many times but she didn't receive my call...my balance has gone...not my mobiles but my patience level balance...

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm that is a very good idea to set up a save bhagonwali page on fb. I would send this link to all my friends. i have tried sending all the emails and signing the petitions. 
I agree with RANI though - i wonder what zee will do to the show in order to raise the ratings? This show is rocking with the storyline right now but i am scared.
I am waiting patiently for zee to take notice and give us some good news.
Everyone keep on signing the petition and sending your emails and spamming zeetv fb page and any other way so long as we can get noticed.
BHAGONWALI FOREVER!
[/QUOTE]

Thannks KK.
@bold - I hope they don't bring in the other man/woman crap, memory loss, look alikes/ wicked identical twin,leads going missing track craps and definitely NO WATER WORKS.  To use Rajesh Khanna' legendary lines " Zee, I hate tears".

I love this show in the current format of  story telling &  if that gets compromised I'll be done with the channel.

Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sur honey! You made my day! Thanks so very very much for the good news and also thanks for making the call.. 
You're the best! Love you for that! 😛 

Looking at ur last post after gardes,as you mentioned the problem still there.. i'm pretty sure all will be very very well... with all the huge supporters here in this forum...

Me and my friends, will still sigh the petition.. I have just email to Zee..I'm not gonna give up!

BBAT Rocks!

P.S Sur, i'm also in middle of having exams.. Sigh.. But, when i think of one episode the one with Guddu dreamt of romancing Runjhun in dabanng style.. "tere mast mast" It made smile in tears.. that was so beautiful scene.. Good luck for ur papers, sur 😊
Edited by Prabhkallu - 12 years ago
Sonadev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys,  can u tell me how  many new shows   are waiting to enter ? somenath is replacing JKR and may be Mr kaushiks ...in place of sangini...but i am afraid of the 3rd one(broken sword)...is it ready to attack our beloved BBAT...pl answer me?
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I've added all important links of this thread to the main post. So for those who don't want to navigate through all the muddle and everything else the links are updated. Yes I went through almost 30 pages of conversation. If I missed an important link please PM it to me. I'm not trying to be anal but it helps that all our ideas and thoughts are in one place so that there is no miscommunication and people don't have to browse through multiple topics to get the information they want. It only takes a little effort to find the information you need so do try to look a little.

Also Bhagonwali isn't out of the woods, and even if we do get extensions it doesn't mean that Zee won't interfere for the sake of TRP's remember to put in your messages on why you like this show and would like for it to maintain its original integrity not be butchered for the sake of TRPs because even if we get our show back, would we still like it if for the name of TRP they butcher the quality and originality of this show...

We want the heart of Bhagonwali intact so put that in your emails as well...and don't give up...

For those wanting to put FB pages of Save Bhagonwali...go ahead and do it...any idea to save Bhagonwali is a good idea...

Again please be mindful to keep your tempers in check, and be professional and courteous. Don't bash anyone.

Regards,
Wafah
Dhanujp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really happy to see some positive response :) wonderful job by all IF team, happy to see that we are heard somewhere & somehow. Thats a good sign. Our efforts are working finally :)

However BBAT is still under scanner, which is dangerous.

I wan thinking like...

Wouldn't it be nice if BBAT is move to prime time or even later prime time from mon - thur. As we may have more audience in the evening to view this show. I think even a new promo may help now.I know we where discussion about the show timings & this was already suggested @bee5 last week.

I think anything just anything may be better rather, then ending this show. I really do not want to see BBAT even under scanner also :(

Any update for this week Rating ? Where is BBAT now ? When do we get to know these ?
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Simran, good ideas

Wafah, maybe we can have a sticky called "continued efforts to save the show." We can then think of intelligent things that we can do as a group to save the show

1. Keep the forum a energetic respectful place, so that new people are attracted to the show
2. Is it worth posting on ZEE TV's discussion boards?
3. Continue to e-mail Zee TV about the show
4. Raise rankings of show
5. Write House Arrest and those shows to promote BBAT
6. Come up with a list of possible plot lines/character developments so that CV's are aware of the potential and do not go for the first glitzy idea offered to them

Couple questions -

1) Does anyone have contact info for House arrest and SBS and other similar shows? We can email them asking to cover more BBAT shooting on set or locations, interviews of the cast.

2) This show has a lot of international viewers. Just wondering if ZEE is available in these countries such as Europe, Philippines and the Caribbean.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sur001 for that call!!!!  Wow, I feel so much more relieved now.  Maybe the writers have planned a bunch of stuff post challenge😃.  Most of my fan fiction of the show takes place post challenge😆.  Anyways, I still encourage people to help save the show since it's under scanner.   Edited by edabella - 12 years ago