Hi all! I just don't understand why Navya can't confide about Anant to her friends Rits and Appy?! i mean they aren't going to tell Navya's parents? Why is she so scared!? Navya and Anant aren't exactly officially together I understand but Navya doesn't even share her feelings towards Anant with her friends!!!
I would tell my friends in a heart beat knowing I can trust them.
Friends are usually the first people we share boy talk with? Rits and Appy share everything with each other. I just really wanted to get that of my chest!
hmmm...u r ri8...but i think she hrslf is confused...nd nvr felt such feelings nd hence dat can b da reason... + mayb anant nd navya want der relationship 2 b kpt a secret..
Looks like you are new here. Register for free, learn and
contribute.
she did say in the picnic secret meeting episode..that she didnt like hiding things from friends..but she couldnt tell them that...and she got stuck there.😒...she herself was confused about it...confused of her feelings😊...even now i doubt that she would tell them.🤔..she might think whats the point when there is nothing anymore...😕
i do agree, as a girl it is nice to confide in ur girlfriends cause they understand what u are gng through. i can understand tht shes a bit hesitant cause shes unsure of her own feelings.. bt if she talks to her friends they mite jst help her.