Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Where the hell is Nimisha? One of the only sane personnel in the Shocker Udi Baba house. I was really looking forward to seeing some bro-sis bonding. Nimisha would have understood Anant's turmoil perfectly!
And I like this Anant 😳 The hyper jumping-jack Anant was nice, but I still am a bigger fan of this one. And this is not to imply that I like Sant Anant betterAnant's change in character has been marked by a change in his dressing style too. Those shirts make him look Oh-so-dashing 😍And CV's please keep the bubbly chirpy Navya onscreen, the girl emotes really well in such scenes.