HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
My favs chars are devki and sid.
coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone.
The last Sunday, I switched on TV. and just flipped through channels. I have never watched Colors before. But since my vacations are going on , I just selected the channel . And this show was going on.
At the same instant the royal music 😛was being played.[I really love the bg score , btw 😃 ]. It just clicked, and they showed the whole week's telecast. Then I came online, and started watching the episodes on YT. I have never watched 3 months telecast in 3 days 😛 But it was just too gripping.Trust me, I just loved it. 
It's not the usual boy meets girl, fall in love, family opposes, then they agree and marry.
It has soo many characters and yet manages to build a strong base for each one of them. And the most interesting bit is how all the characters are related.
Right from Nirali and Devki's friendship, to Charu meeting Devki at the aashram, then to The Baa and Bapuji meeting Devki, Manhar staying at BB's house, their neighbours being the Good Morning Newspaper guy, everything! 

The most intersting character out here is IMV. He is seriously a mystery to me. Right from his name being Ishwar, his mindset , everything is really confusing at times. He may be an egoistic, selfish person. But guess he is just grey. He believes he has done so much for his family, and that IS THE BEST. Everyone ought to accept it. He doesn't really care what his family members do, as far as it does not tarnish his image or ego. As far as his conflict with BB is concerned, I am waiting for the story to develop.

And Devki, she takes him as the inspiration in her life, Her Guru. It would be interesting to see, how things unfold, once she comes to know about his motives. 

Sid's character needs to come out of his shell. He needs to break the barriers and establish his relationship with his wife and kid.
As far as Rajvi is concerned, I really like the way she is frank about her feelings. Right from the time, Devki got the paintings out for all fiasco, to the gifting her necklace issue, she was frank, and told Charu and even Devki how she was hurt. I really like this aspect about the show.😊 I hope she soon finds happiness in life. 😃

Vaibhav-Devki relationship is also really good. They are slowly developing a bond. I liked the outburst of Vaibhav once in the car. He asked Devki, why did she always try to be Ms. Goody Two shoes, and free him of responsibilities. He obviously takes her as a friend, and if not, at least a hostel room mate [:p] for whom we can do small favours. His concern for her Dad is also noteworthy. Let's see how their relationship develops. 

The other characters are all good and worth watching. 

I know some things are portrayed in a really OTT way, but still that's acceptable for a serial. Ok. Guess that's all I shall blabber now. Take care.
😃
me1983 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think.. I M V is the only character in the show that stands apart..he is evil.. I m in love with his evil chracter..
Devki is equally good..
I find Baa  annoying..
Dont understand ..why do they Treat I M V so differently.. he is a business man n.. he has to do the best.. no matter wt...
i feel most of the business/ businessmen are shrewd n mean..
Fezana thumbnail
I too am new to this forum but have watched the show from the beginning and have loved it from the very first episode. It is so very different from the normal ones and holds you gripped throughout the episode. In fact to date I have not found even one single episode boring or dragging. I don't know about others but I simply love this show.