Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved both the updates πŸ˜ƒ

romance is in the air πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by zaara2212 - 12 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awesome , Mind Blowing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
romantic
loved it
pls cont soon
just loving this ff
it was just awesome
loved how they argued and maan manaofied her and permission too
anjali & julie played typical cupids
pls just change in the index pt 32 pg 45
its on pg 45 not 46
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
loved it
maansee thumbnail

this part is mmmuuuhhha

Bkhas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum updates..
Loved it.
MsMovielover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...
loving the story...
please continue soon
seemamary thumbnail
Loved it, plsss continue soon.
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

Back to us

Part 33

16th Feb 2012, Handa House

Anjali, what is this you are still here, go and get her ready its already 5 pm they will be here in an hour… Chachiji only a sec it's completed…. You leave this Rajji where is this girl…. Chachiji she is getting those crockery cleaned…. From last so many hours… no , so many minutes, Chachiji you sit here, Titoo bring a cup of tea for your Maa… no, I am ok… yes I know…. And she forced Preeto to rest and have tea then she went to see what the girl for whom all this was done doing

Oh look madam ji is here all lost in her own world and there Chachiji is more heaven and earth, oh hello I am talking to you…. Am listening, Anjali after 1&  decade I feel that I am needed, I am loved, oh Anjali I am just overwhelmed  sometimes I feel all this is a dream and I will wake up anytime… oh and she pinches her hard… ouch, what is this… oh sorry I thought this is a dream… she hurled a pillow towards her …. Ok, ok I said sorry, come I will get you ready for the evening, nervous …. Just a bit…

6:00 pm

The Khurana's came in full force from Manavendra to Vicky from Savitri to Prabha, oops 5 men and 2 women JJ they exchanged greetings and settled down Manavendra with Sukhvider Mohinder with Pratham Savitri and Prabha together Dev and Vicky on either sides with Maan in between… Preeto and Rajji brought water and refreshments Anjali followed with a tray of plates spoons forks etc. with Titoo with a tray of sauces… Maan's gaze was following them searching for her to appear but…. Jiju…. All heads turned… Anjali felt uncomfortable… Maa, Dadi she is Anjali (said Maan)… oh come here betaji (called Dadi) she went near the old lady and touched her feet she was blessed and hugged thank you Beta ji for bringing her here (Anjali was amazed by the warmth she showed) she is my friend Aunty … you can call me Dadi…

The evening preceded it was an hour still she did not appear Maan was growing restless, he pinched Dev ouch… what happened (asked Maa) … nothing…. He looked at Maan who in turn gave him an angry glare…. Dev got it… Maa … um… Bhabhi, I mean why don't we call her also… why… just, actually, I mean bro and Vicky have already seen her but you no I mean won't it be nice if I too get to see her… we all have also not seen her Dev, but we are not desperate… Dadi … yes Prabha he is right Preeto call her girls should join us here….

She soon came in with Anjali and Rajji on her either sides… as soon as the girls came Vicky said body guards… Anjali gave him an angry look (saala jhoote marongi isse, kabhi muh band kar ke nahin rakhta)   actually Vicky, jiju needed you to protect him in spite of him being a mach o man so its obvious that your Bhabhi also needs them …. Vicky was dumbstruck and every one laughed

She took blessings from all the elders and sat down looking at the carpet, Prabha and Savitri talked to her now and then and she gave them replies in mono syllables…  Vicky was looking at her with bitterness, he liked Sameera and she was though her classmate never been liked by him, she avoided her all the time, and also stayed aloof of his efforts to flirt with her, that stupid jerk did not give the thought that she had been married all those years to his bro

10:00 pm

Preeto the dinner was fabulous… than you Aunty ji it was not my effort , the girls did everything….. Vicky who was listening interfered Geet, I mean Bhabhi what did she cook … Preeto did not get what he was asking , Geet … yes aunty ji or is it that she does not know how to cook Indian or Italian, I mean all those years she lived in NY  (assumed by him self) … Beta ji, she is an incredible cook and she is the one who made all the gravies and spices, I wonder why you did not know this, from last two years she and Anjali were having stalls of eatables in your college fete …. Vicky was rendered speechless…. Dev and Maan who were hearing the charade got a clue that Vicky did not like Geet , both decided to knock in him some senses…

Khurana's took there leave it was decided that 21st Feb. their would be a grand engagement party followed by yet another grand celebration on 21st April and 21st August finally the marriage on 21st Dec.