It suits her body figure better than chooridaar pajaami.
What do you think? 😊
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Today, I loved Navya in shalwar kameez.⭐️
It suits her body figure better than chooridaar pajaami.
What do you think? 😊
Today, I loved Navya in shalwar kameez.⭐️
It suits her body figure better than chooridaar pajaami.
What do you think? 😊
Originally posted by: Anant_lover
true even i didn't notice that i was too busy feeling sry for navya but i'll notice that tomorrow😉
I also like Navya's selection of her dress (modest clothes and not too glitery), the colors (when in joy she wore yellow, when she felt the first emotions for Anant the red color of love...) , not too much make-up, and the way she carries herself - just perfect for the character. 👏