Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Alright rolling eyes and waiting for tomorrow. But I don't think any harm will come to Gopi, she cries off course but the next day she is right as rain,not even the next day, soon afterwards she is smiling like nothing happened, it just goes in one ear and out the next, because she's like always there for more punishment from Aham, the monkey never learns.

@ Bold - Maybe she's heard of the saying is kaan se suno aur doosre se nikaal do 😆

Also maybe that's the only way to deal with Ahem the caveman, listen to his war cries & then act all simpering & lalala. It leaves Ahem all confused & exhausted 🤣
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

@ Bold - Maybe she's heard of the saying is kaan se suno aur doosre se nikaal do 😆

Also maybe that's the only way to deal with Ahem the caveman, listen to his war cries & then act all simpering & lalala. It leaves Ahem all confused & exhausted 🤣

Rana, i think it's a sure way of getting yourself killed...lol, imagine in real life you don't listen when your spouse talks but you keep fawning over them when they don't want you around, I think you could go to sleep one night and never awaken, his put a pillow to your face at night...The end.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Rana, i think it's a sure way of getting yourself killed...lol, imagine in real life you don't listen when your spouse talks but you keep fawning over them when they don't want you around, I think you could go to sleep one night and never awaken, his put a pillow to your face at night...The end.

🤣 ðŸ¤£

You forget that caveman has a monster for a mother who will forget his age & size & whack him till he cries for his father 😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

🤣 ðŸ¤£

You forget that caveman has a monster for a mother who will forget his age & size & whack him till he cries for his father 😆

😆 yah there's that.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

😆 yah there's that.

slapping who ? 

mein teri haddi na tor dava (i will break your bones in punjabi) ðŸ¤£