MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Today in programme call sahib biwi aur tv dey showed where piya and misha were returning from paris after their studies..dis will happen after d leap...piya was looking stunning with her boots and glasses on..suku's offscreen interview was also taken..misha was with her hat on..she was looking very cute... Thought of sharing dis news with u..lets c if abhay can recognise his love piya who has become completely different..after his return..Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
@anu: thanx alot 4 ur efforts and can u give more details abt dat suku interveiw and seriously thanx alot
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
oh wow...
thanx for the info...
so piya-misha all finishes their studies from paris and return back to dehradun...

i am sure piya's soul will recognise abhay...loves happens from heart and soul...mind has no place in the matter of love...

piya's heart and soul is enough to recognise her abhay...

poor abhay...piya is in paris...and he is somewhere in the jungle freezing because of maithilli's curse for one whole year...

i can't wait to watch the first meet of AbhiYa once again...this time it should be even more hotter than the previous one when they had their first meet...in the jungle which only revealed abhay's intense passionate eyes...which meets piya's beautiful soothing eyes...😳😳😳😳😳
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanjna4

<font color="#ff0033">@anu: thanx alot 4 ur efforts and can u give more details abt dat suku interveiw and seriously thanx alot</font>

ok sanju..i am giving d interview... Suku was asked about her latest outfit which she wore after d leap..suku told dat as she has gone to paris with misha 4 higher studies..and had completely changed she has become more intelligent and all her dressing sense had increased...she is no more dat earlier piya...wen asked about abhay suku aka piya tells dat she doesn't know anything about abhay..(laughs).. On d other hand misha was also got drunk in d plane and after cuming to airport..she hugged from back thinking dat it was her papa..but it was sumone..else..
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ...update once u get the link 😊. We too want to see 😆
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I cnt wait anymro for da episode, an sOoo excited
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anurag24t

ok sanju..i am giving d interview... Suku was asked about her latest outfit which she wore after d leap..suku told dat as she has gone to paris with misha 4 higher studies..and had completely changed she has become more intelligent and all her dressing sense had increased...she is no more dat earlier piya...wen asked about abhay suku aka piya tells dat she doesn't know anything about abhay..(laughs).. On d other hand misha was also got drunk in d plane and after cuming to airport..she hugged from back thinking dat it was her papa..but it was sumone..else..

piya is changed...great i am loving her new personality...looks like she is even more intelligent...stronger than before...thank god her clothes and styles are changed and her curls are back with a bang...now no more resemblance between maithilli-piya...just the face only...

i can't wait to see abhay's look...i hope they change his look too...black is fine...i am used to see him in it..this time we need something extra special on abhay...i would love to see with a stubble...or a glasses put on him...even though he is a vampire...i want a new look for abhay...a new personality on abhay even though he is heartbroken...and in painful state being seperate from piya because of maithilli's curse...and i would want him to smile a little bit more now...

as for misha...she is not changed at all...drunk in the plane...how cute...😆😆😆...well our misha remains the same...i prefer her that way...no changes in her...so only her wardrobe changes...

can't wait for AbhiYa meet...
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I cnt wait for da episode, am sooo excited.
ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow sounds great ! misha drunk no changes ? how will aBhy React to all this bacla badla andaz
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow its gonna be sooo exciting...lets see hw much piya is changed frm recent poor piya