Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjna4

I guess on this forum we have much much decent people and we discussed abhay bahiya๐Ÿ˜ณ and bhabhi๐Ÿ˜† in decent manner only๐Ÿ˜Š
And no one fought for vivian

Lolll...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† agar sid ki girlfriend hoti toh main usse kaccha kha jati๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I guess on this forum we have much much decent people and we discussed abhay bahiya๐Ÿ˜ณ and bhabhi๐Ÿ˜† in decent manner only๐Ÿ˜Š

Rehan is disappointed. He misses his favourite forum's catfight and is now looking for another forum with the same potential ๐Ÿ˜†
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Rehan is disappointed. He misses his favourite forum's catfight and is now looking for another forum with the same potential ๐Ÿ˜†

I knw chillz bt it is very rare that history repeats๐Ÿ˜‰
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I knw chillz bt it is very rare that history repeats๐Ÿ˜‰

True! And nothing like the original. No matter how hard we try, we can never be as crazy fandom-wise as they are. I'm jealous 
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

How boring!!๐Ÿ˜†
Actually I just ended a feud in You-know-which Forum and that's why I am in an excited state. ๐Ÿ˜ณThe hawt hero of The-show-that-must-not-be-named has recently dumped his 5th girl friend in 2 years. The loyal phankas are celebrating this and I could not stop myself from becoming Kabab mein handsome.๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

How boring!!๐Ÿ˜†
Actually I just ended a feud in You-know-which Forum and that's why I am in an excited state. ๐Ÿ˜ณThe hawt hero of The-show-that-must-not-be-named has recently dumped his 5th girl friend in 2 years. The loyal phankas are celebrating this and I could not stop myself from becoming Kabab mein handsome.๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ

all i have to say is "Dude You are Insane"๐Ÿ˜†
-Nayab- thumbnail

Already posted.

Topic Closed.

PKYEK Dev Team.