Frequent Posters

Jenny-forever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks For The Article
DarlingSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sukku Congradulations Sweety.
19 hours shooting, U r really working hard to entertain us.
Thankyou.
Hope God will  give U more Success and happiness in Ur life.
Keep smiling.

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cool Article! She looks nice in the Picture too!
lol i was laughing at the part when she said Abhay and not Vivian 😆😆...hadd ho gayi yaar, cant even say her co-actor's name 😕 ðŸ˜†
i never read any of Vivian's interview where he even mentions Sukirti's name...pata nahi kya chakkar hai 😆

xMarisax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
why are some making something out of nothing. All actors usually name their costars and appriciations to fans by the character name. I have come acrossed it lots of times. Fans love Piya and Abhay, so ofourse would she say Abhay. whats the big deal. why is everyone trying to creata a huge thing out of the smallest matters on this forum?🤔
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: xMarisax

why are some making something out of nothing. All actors usually name their costars and appriciations to fans by the character name. I have come acrossed it lots of times. Fans love Piya and Abhay, so ofourse would she say Abhay. whats the big deal. why is everyone trying to creata a huge thing out of the smallest matters on this forum?🤔

IF is known for it's OTT fandom. Don't worry about it. It's normal.
As far as Abhay and Vivian go, I'd prefer it Abhay because we're more concerned with Abhay and Pia and not Vivian and Sukirti anyway. I'm glad at least someone knows and acknowledges that and differentiates personal and professional life 😊
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
her hard work paid off..im so proud to be her fan..!! shes one talented girl 😳 wishing her all the very best in everything :)