4JEHHWPHLQM7EL7K thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#1
Hello everyone!!
Seeing that Prince and rani are sooooooooooooo sweet these days what song would you like them to have as their theme?

Prince and Rani sitting on a tree

K.I.S.S.I.N.G.❤️

First came love (well not really but thats the way it goes)

And now they're married (ok now there is love!!)

Sonn there will be a baby Prince or Rani in a baby carriage!!!😆


Kidding aside Ill start by saying that I would give them the song "My Wish Comes True" from the movie Kisna. hear it if you havent its a good song!!😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

3

Views

923

Users

3

Frequent Posters

E3QCQCQR7JDMNWRO thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#2
😆 I remembered my elementary days when I read the lyrics! Now, the song keeps playing in my mind! 😆

I haven't heard that song--the Kisna one, I mean..Will try to download it, though.. 😳
Z62PAHHQPB5X7EDY thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#3
I would probably say a good theme song is: Pehla Nasha =)

-Chrissy
4JEHHWPHLQM7EL7K thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: KVY4FTH354JJSQQT

😆 I remembered my elementary days when I read the lyrics! Now, the song keeps playing in my mind! 😆

I haven't heard that song--the Kisna one, I mean..Will try to download it, though.. 😳



😆 I used to get teased alot with that song and now im the one teasing my classmates with it. Call it payback!!😆😆😆
Try to download it its good. me and my friends really love it

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".